Post your new satin [soiled pictures allowed]

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
shinysatinlover

Re: Post your new satin [soiled pictures allowed]

Post by shinysatinlover »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Too right!! Chill!!

That rant of edit: removed] just makes me determined to begin new threads each and every time I want to post any of my shenanigans :lol: :roll: :arrow:
:lol: :lol:

I'm going to get a HUGE bag of popcorn!! :D :lol:

*edit

Post away - I can keep up! :mrgreen:
DressInSatin

Post by DressInSatin »

[edit: post removed - please keep on topic]
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

D'I'S, ignore the [edit: removed]and post what and where you want to. No one else is bothered and the rest of us have no problem browsing down the threads like any other forum. I for one am fed up with his ranting on here regarding where to post, anyone would think he owned the forum :lol: I once thought the guy was okay but he's recently shown himself up to be nothing more than a spoilt child having a screaming tantrum when he doesn't get his own way :lol:

[edit: please keep on topic and avoid personal attacks]
Liking it shiny
DressInSatin

Post by DressInSatin »

[snip: removed]]

Thenks for your support, likeitshiny.
Then I'll continue to post my new things here, and you too I hope :D And anyone else who likes this thread, please make your postings!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

DressInSatin wrote:Thenks for your support, likeitshiny.
Then I'll continue to post my new things here, and you too I hope :D And anyone else who likes this thread, please make your postings!
Why can't you just post in the pre-existing threads? It just doesn't make sense to do what you're doing. I have reported this thread and several posts in it. This needs to be locked because it is completely unnecessary and all it is doing is making more users not follow the rules or do it just to spite me. Well, just so you know, I'm not the only one that has a problem with this, and I do see it as a personal attack as my thread has been around for years and has a proven reputation and is stickied at the top of the page and there does not need to be anymore copycat threads. The purpose is exactly the same, and you know it. You're doing this on purpose because you think it's funny.

Post Your Satin Collection = NEW OR USED SATIN, CLEAN PICTURES.

Splattin On Satin Pic Thread + Original Satin Haul Thread = NEW OR USED SATIN, SOILED PICTURES.

Post Your New Satin = An unecesssry copycat of several existing threads which we do not need more of and should be reported and locked.
destroyhershit

Post by destroyhershit »

I tend to like the fact that there is no reatrictions in this thread in freds u can only post clean satin and there r such nice
Dresses on his site I'd love to see well lets say cummed but we can't its a clean threA D nice to get the juices going but
Then u want something more u know so I like both threads and don't see why u r getting carried away over this thread fred
U know u have one of the top threads in this forum and u know that probebly won't change so relax let us all enjoy r own niches as we enjoy ur work greatly
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WOMENS SATIN WAS MADE FOR SMELLY COCKS ASSWIPING PISSING AND CLEANING THE FLOORS FUCK YOU SATIN MEN OWN YOU
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I think this thread is a GREAT idea myself :D :D On here, a person can post their "before & after" pics on one thread rather than having to post on different ones. I don't think the man created this thread to piss anybody off, or take away from anybody else's threads. He is attempting to sharing his interests with us which is the whole purpose of this forum.
There are many other interesting threads on this forum also...if there is another one like this that I missed, then I apologize. I looked for the "satin haul" thread, but didn't see anything on it....
For those of us that would like to show how we enjoy our various materials of choice (for lack of a better way to put it), this thread is a good way to share it :D :D
For that reason, I hope ya'll enjoy these before & after pics of this satin dress :lol: :lol:
Attachments
615371915_o.jpgAAA.jpg
615371601_o.jpgAAA.jpg
615371552_o.jpgAAA.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

And the "after" :twisted: :twisted:
Attachments
IMG_0011.JPGAAA.jpgAAA.jpg
IMG_0007.JPGAAA.jpgAAA.jpg
IMG_0001.JPGAAA.jpgAAA.jpg
satinnightie

Re: Post your new satin

Post by satinnightie »

etsatinprou wrote:brief description : white satin dress , sparkling beads and sequins , attached petticoat , bolero jacket included . Zipper and lace-up closure 55" long . I also bought : veil , ribbon , tiara , satin gloves , satin slip and clothing bag to put all these things and protect this wonderful dress and she is also so comfortable to wear . sorry for pictures , they definitely don't give justice to her . I will post other pictures when I'll take some when I wear her . I will post to other pictures . I ask only one thing to all , don't take my pictures and masturbate on my dress please .

What a beautiful dress i would love to war it. :)
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

[quote="satinnightie What a beautiful dress i would love to war it. :) [/quote]

Don't mention the War !!!

:wink:
Liking it shiny
satinnightie

Post by satinnightie »

ilikeitshiny wrote:[quote="satinnightie What a beautiful dress i would love to war it. :)

Don't mention the War !!!

:wink:[/quote]

sorry i mean wear it