Post your new satin [soiled pictures allowed]

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
DressInSatin

Post your new satin [soiled pictures allowed]

Post by DressInSatin »

I'm always excuted about getting a new satin garment. Collecting more and more silky satin things is an obsession. I buy a lot of things on ebay, and browsing the items for sale makes me so horny, and when I order something I long for the day I get the parcel in the mailbox. I guess most of you feel the same, whatever type of object you prefer :wink:
Friends! Let us share with each other the new things we get, before, after or while you empty your balls in them :lol:
Write a few words about it, and let us know where you bought it or maybe from whom you nicked it... I really enjoy stealing satin lingerie myself, but nowadays I rarely get the opportunity.

I received a gorgeous satin petticoat last week, bought on ebay, bespoke. She's very silky and very feminine and I get soo horny when I feel her against my cock. I'm saving her first cumload for sometime in the near future. Message me if you want more info.
IMG_3934.JPG

Now let us all see you latest satin!

[edit: title updated to reflect that soiled pictures are allowed]
removed

Re: Post your new satin

Post by removed »

Freddie is going to hit the roof when he sees this :lol:
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

FreddieIinton wrote:
alhb86 wrote:Freddie is going to hit the roof when he sees this :lol:
FTW???!!!

He's took it so bad he's started a brand new thread on the subject himself!! :lol:
Liking it shiny
etsatinprou

Post by etsatinprou »

brief description : white satin dress , sparkling beads and sequins , attached petticoat , bolero jacket included . Zipper and lace-up closure 55" long . I also bought : veil , ribbon , tiara , satin gloves , satin slip and clothing bag to put all these things and protect this wonderful dress and she is also so comfortable to wear . sorry for pictures , they definitely don't give justice to her . I will post other pictures when I'll take some when I wear her . I will post to other pictures . I ask only one thing to all , don't take my pictures and masturbate on my dress please .
Attachments
from the back
from the back
from the front
from the front
all the kit
all the kit
Last edited by etsatinprou on Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
etsatinprou

Post by etsatinprou »

Suite ....
Attachments
matching bolero form the back
matching bolero form the back
matching bolero from the front
matching bolero from the front
taffetarose

Post by taffetarose »

Friend,

It's so pretty, so very pretty so very feminine. I'm green with envy. I can hardly wait to see the pictures of you in it That bolero jacket is so delicate, so feminine. I'm so excited for you. Take your time with it as you adjust the closures. Relish the time as you put it on for the first time. You will long treasure these golden memories. You have attained what many desire, - your own Bridal Satin.

Taffeta Rose
danielsevda

Post by danielsevda »

lovely dress i want wear it
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

alhb86 wrote:Freddie is going to hit the roof when he sees this :lol:
Damn straight.

SEARCH BEFORE YOU MAKE NEW TOPICS IT TAKES LIKE 30 SECONDS PEOPLE JESUS IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK???

[note: the OP notes that photos can include soiled garments which is specifically prohibited in the 'other' thread]
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha long skirt satin my favorite dang :lol:
Freddielinton

Re: Post your new satin [soiled pictures allowed]

Post by Freddielinton »

Are you fucking kidding me? That's bullshit. There's already TWO threads for cumming on satin items. The original satin haul thread, and splattin on satin thread. Among others.

Way to go, mods. Instead of directing users to post in the right places, now we have a third thread of the same kind.

So much for keeping this place organized.

I'm just about done. This shit is never going to end because no one can fucking read, and the moderation obviously doesn't really care.
removed

Post by removed »

I have to agree with Freddie, there's nothing worse than a forum that's all over the place
fulhambawbag

Post by fulhambawbag »

Think everyone needs to chill out! It's just an internet forum ffs!
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

fulhambawbag wrote:Think everyone needs to chill out! It's just an internet forum ffs!

Yup - I mostly quite agree and don't see what the fuss is about either! It's a community - let's be community spirited, 'eh? :D I'm not missing the point, either - I get what Freddie et al are saying too, I mean, if it were a well populated forum with pages turning daily then yeah, I'd agree with the comments about keeping it all in one place/post, but it's not, and simply because a member makes a post and asks that subsequent posts be put in there does not make it so and other members are entitled to the same freedom. If a mod chooses to 'sticky' certain topics and make requests then that's another matter surely? I would definitely agree that people should search and read FAQ's though, of course!

On a personal level and perhaps the basis for my agreement with fulhambawbag and my belief it's a non-issue, I'm a guy of 44 with 37 or so solid years of satin fetishism, having done everything that can be imagined to every kind of satin item and for about 17 years of those 37 or so years I was feeling pretty guilty, hung-up on it, not knowing why or having any reference or forums or internet to make it easy to understand let alone being able to buy items on-line and researching like I've spent the last 20 or so years being able to do. My rather tenuous point being that I find scrolling through a few posts on a limited forum no real biggie and certainly not something I feel negativity about!! I am truly glad that we even have such places/platforms/sites/pic & vid hosting and the like, from which to research or to which we can post to, FOC!! Again, from my personal experience it is so much better to have than to not have, that's for sure!

I honestly don't dislike anyone here, you're a great bunch and there's some great posts by you all; long may you and the posts continue!
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

DressInSatin wrote:
I really enjoy stealing satin lingerie myself, but nowadays I rarely get the opportunity.

I received a gorgeous satin petticoat last week, bought on ebay, bespoke. She's very silky and very feminine and I get soo horny when I feel her against my cock. I'm saving her first cumload for sometime in the near future. Message me if you want more info.

About the first part I quoted; unfortunately I too get very little opportunity these days either, and whilst eBay stuff is nice (I do get a thrill from buying the prom dresses or any dress that has the seller wearing it for that matter though) it's somehow not quite as good as a risky session, is it!? :twisted: The last I managed was my next door neighbours chemises, but they were "on loan" [ahem] whilst they were on hols so they had to go back, but that was some time ago now. It used to be that it felt like I had an unlimited supply, years ago, from various people or family. :lol: Mind you, as much as I'm more into full garments like blouses, lingerie, skirts rather than say, linings, my Wife's friend is coming to stay over on Saturday, and last time she did so, she left her coat downstairs and I managed to have a good session with it (I've posted that somewhere on here some time ago I think) so I'm hoping too again, if she wears it!

The second part I quoted: LOVE that petticoat! I'd enjoy that immensely, too. You're a lot like me in that pic, ie cami, gloves and the like. My kind of fun - get fully immersed, 'eh? :)
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Too right!! Chill!!

[edit: rest of post removed]

[note: please keep on topic and don't create excessive threads - it makes our moderation job a lot harder!]
Liking it shiny