Cumming on wedding dresses & Ballgowns

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Cmiller00000

Re: Cumming on wedding dresses & Ballgowns

Post by Cmiller00000 »

Just bought this one should I wank with it or rip it ;)
Attachments
2D4067BD-50CC-432E-A731-B9A8583CAF85.jpeg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Both
SatinSilkSupply

Post by SatinSilkSupply »

So nice to wank rub till cum but if rip it will be very sad.
Wank cum wash & keep for me.
cinnci

Post by cinnci »

Cmiller00000 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:25 pm Just bought this one should I wank with it or rip it ;)
Oh god this gown is HOT!
You got more in-person picts?
I love wedding dresses
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I saw a video a couple of years ago that I can't find now. wish I could find it. It starts out with a guy tying a beautiful lady to a bed face down. She is wearing a gorgeous vintage satin wedding gown and she is acting like she is struggling to stop him. She was begging him to let her go. "Please don't molest me I'm getting married this afternoon she begs. He slowly takes all of his clothes off and was standing there with a massive hard on at the end of the bed. He looks at her and says I'm not going to harm you, I'm going to fuck that sexy satin wedding gown you are wearing. He mounts her and slowly starts sliding his cock up and down the satin gown. She begs him to not cum on her gown since she is getting married that afternoon. The guy clearly had a satin fetish and he was humping that gown like a horny rabbit. Shut up bitch he shouts and he starts moaning "Fuck me Gown Fuck me Satin" over and over. He all of a sudden throws his dead back in ecstasy as he shoots three long streams of cum onto the satin gown. As he climbs off of her and is putting his clothes on he says "Thanks for making me the best man in your wedding"