Re: Cumming on wedding dresses & Ballgowns

Post by jim343 »

my favorite wedding dress
Attachments
DSC_0222_1.jpg
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

As wrong as it sounds, I am biding my time to get my hands on my Stepdaughter's wedding dress! It's been hanging on the front of her wardrobe since last October; it's driving me insane! :twisted: :lol:

I've never had/owned a wedding dress but I am in the market for a 40's one so kindly stop bidding on eBay for a few weeks, please!! :wink: :mrgreen:
satinsexual

Post by satinsexual »

Hi everyone, joined a few days ago. When I was told this site existed I didn't belive it.
But WOW!! love this place.
Sandysatin, looks like your really enjoying yourself there. Right up my street, just hope you dont ruin your 40s gowns,
they are incredible against your skin, I try to protect mine with cheap satin lingerie to stop the stains
Everything else is fair game to treat how you like.
SatinLiebeTV

Post by SatinLiebeTV »

sandysatin wrote:I'm certainly quite keen on my vintage satin wedding dresses!
Wed9.jpg
Wed8.jpg
Wow! That could be me ;) I always get a hard on when I wear my dresses as well...
Cucky580

Post by Cucky580 »

Hi there im looking for someone who is in North Wales who will wank over my sexy wifes wedding dress for me while I watch. Any one interested get in touch.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

DAMN...I wish you were here in the States :cry: :cry: I'D certainly do a number on her dress for you :twisted: :twisted: :lol: You shouldn't have any problem finding someone to do it there though !!!!
Can you post pics of the dress please ??? :D :D
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

Would certainly love to grab hold of a wedding dress for all that pleasure, there's countless things i would do to it except wearing them, the thought of a freshly worn bridal gown with the lingering scent of the woman gives me a raging boner. Recently ive attended a mate's wedding and he's got an Asian wife and its some kinda asian culture whereby its necessary to pay respect to the elders through a tea ceremony and the bride wore this long train red satin gown and its sure sexy as hell. As much as respect goes to my mate but the thought of his wife to be bending over with that tight ass in that dress of hers turns turns every man right on.
Attachments
image.jpg
Cucky580

Post by Cucky580 »

I really hope so need a guy or guys to come over and lay her dress on the bed a d do what they want with it before covering it in hot cum.
CumFilledPanties

Post by CumFilledPanties »

About a year ago I found this site and since then I've been shooting my loads all over my sisters wedding dress. I've always had a thing for cumming in her panties but this site took me one step farther.
bob8686

Post by bob8686 »

I own loads of ball gowns, prom dresses! got a lot of taffeta ones also! what a rustle
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Satinstuff wrote:Would certainly love to grab hold of a wedding dress for all that pleasure, there's countless things i would do to it except wearing them, the thought of a freshly worn bridal gown with the lingering scent of the woman gives me a raging boner. Recently ive attended a mate's wedding and he's got an Asian wife and its some kinda asian culture whereby its necessary to pay respect to the elders through a tea ceremony and the bride wore this long train red satin gown and its sure sexy as hell. As much as respect goes to my mate but the thought of his wife to be bending over with that tight ass in that dress of hers turns turns every man right on.
haha nice :lol:

never was lover of chinese satin dress but definitely nice 2 shoot in :lol:
PricelessSatin

Post by PricelessSatin »

Anyone fancy cumming on my beautiful wifes wedding dress? :-
http://i.imgur.com/Q9ut9jY.jpg
GOWNRAPER

Post by GOWNRAPER »

Will rape that slut of a dress for you anytime
wont be a lot of use when finished with either
P.m me if serious
GOWNRAPER
bob8686

Post by bob8686 »

HUMPING GOWNS! WOW! I LOVE IT
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

PricelessSatin wrote:Anyone fancy cumming on my beautiful wifes wedding dress? :-
http://i.imgur.com/Q9ut9jY.jpg
Mmmmmmmmm! Gorgeous shiny satin wedding dress on a gorgeous lady! I would love to bang her and cum on her wedding dress :P
Liking it shiny