Satin Nighties and Slips

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
gownlover

Satin Nighties and Slips

Post by gownlover »

Hi guys (and Girls) Gownlover has been away for a while but was drawn back to the fun today.

Its been ages since I shot my load over a wedding dress which are scarce to find these days in a Charity or Thrift shop. Anyway whilst out "on business" today in Exeter there were a few charity shops. Scoured a lot and then Bingo! In an age concern shop found 3 full length satin nighties. One is black Chiffon from the 1970s made by Daxon its huge and silk lined and smells of musk and perfume. One Cream full length satin nightie with frills, again imbued with perfume and a fantastic royal blue floor length silk nightie with belted matching robe.

My cock was throbbing as I handed these conquests to the bemused little old lady behind the till. Keep the change I said as I handed over £10 for my all inclusive £9.50 Haul and she bagged them for me.

Not sure how best to enjoy these, but doubtless very soon one or two will be put over a pillow, sniffed, adored, fucked and cum over again and again. Slips and nighties if used really are the best and most economic of cum rags. Love to hear from any UK slip and nightie fans out there.

GOWNLOVER
nickglover

Re: Satin Nighties and Slips

Post by nickglover »

Fantastic! Lucky devil. Have fun but don't kill yourself in the process!!
Nick
DressInSatin

Post by DressInSatin »

And don't forget to share some photos of your cumshots with the forum, friend :D
nickglover

Post by nickglover »

Would like to send a PM but you don't seem to be logged in to receive private mail.
Nick Glover (I am wearing my silk and satin panties, nighties and slips as I write this !)
Nick
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

5733417526_a7bd9bcee1_z - Copy.jpg
32332_32332_201_3.jpg
32332_32332_201_3.jpg
Hi I am a dedicated satin slip and nightie lover...

Have Ruined quite a few...with cum...

You were a lucky guy in that charity shop !!

Here's one of my fav slip picks...and another of a nightie

Have fun!!!
gownlover

Post by gownlover »

Nick Glover tried to contact you but no Joy, Just got a huge haul of used panties and slips that need attending to. Please PM or let me have an E.Mail. These nighties, slips, camis need a real good seeing to. I have over 20 from a "job lot" on E.Bay and I need a pal to assist me in their (or theirs) cum staining.

GOWNLOVER