Sister in law wedding dress

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinstainer

Re: Sister in law wedding dress

Post by satinstainer »

Hello & MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!! INSTANT BONER :lol: :lol: :lol: COUNT ME IN for that for sure !!!! THAT is probably my ULTIMATE fantasy to be a part of a bukkake party with a bride in her wedding dress :twisted: :twisted: Especially to ruin one that way !!! That post got me rock hard right away, if I so much as touched my dick right now, I'd cum in my jeans :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: The more guys.....the better it would be too !!! Set up a train....20-30 guys that haven't been laid in a year :lol: :lol: I'd like to see her hosed down with sooooooo much nasty cum on her and the dress that there isn't a quarter sized dry spot on it. Splooge flowing down the silky folds, PUDDLES of cum pooling around her !!! I'd like to grab her by the hair pull her head back and pump a wet load right in her face, maybe the first rope would shoot down her tits getting the inside of the dress too :roll: :roll: Then I'd go behind her grab a handful of satin and stroke my cock with it until I came again across her ass and back :D :D After watching several other guys have at her, I'd probably be ready to pump another on her myself !!!!
I'd LOVE to see her WHOLE dress look like it does in those first pics you posted....such nasty, disgusting stains on that symbol of virginity & innocence :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
If this happens PLEASE PLEASE post pics :lol: :lol: :lol:
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

deleted wrote:Here are pics of her cum covered wedding dress!
fuck yeah best shot ever :lol:
poofypromdresses

Post by poofypromdresses »

I can't see any of the dress pictures
satinpleats

Post by satinpleats »

No, I can't see them either.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

WOW!!! Great pics. You really did a number on that dress.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I don't see any either :cry: :cry: :cry:
SatinPunishment

Post by SatinPunishment »

coatfun wrote:WOW!!! Great pics. You really did a number on that dress.
How can you see the pics?
"If you are not caught, you are not punished. If you are caught, your punishment is a reward." -SatinPunishment
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

My bad...I thought he posted some NEW pics of her dress. I do remember seeing some that he had posted on here originally, but the link or pics seem to be gone. They were GOOD pics too :D :D
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

I think he deleted his account?
satinpleats

Post by satinpleats »

Deleted his account? Perhaps she found out about her dress.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Damn........that could have been a MAJOR "oh oh" :oops: :oops: He did make a helluva mess on her dress :lol: :lol:
satindoona

Post by satindoona »

Anyone save the pictures? I'm kinda curious as to how bad it is.
If it has genitals on the outside it’s hiding something on the inside. -Karen Walker
SatinPunishment

Post by SatinPunishment »

satindoona wrote:Anyone save the pictures? I'm kinda curious as to how bad it is.
No shit. They made it sound like he cummed 10 gallons on it :P.
"If you are not caught, you are not punished. If you are caught, your punishment is a reward." -SatinPunishment
satindoona

Post by satindoona »

Crap... ten gallons? Let's do the math. Assuming a normal healthy male ejaculates between .1 and 10 mL of fluid (wikipedia) and if this dress is as good as it sounds, then OP is probably going at it as much as he can. Assuming he rests in between, lets assume a decent 1.5 mL/ejaculation each time. In ten gallons, there's 38754.1 mL so that comes out to about 34413 ejaculations in total. Say he maybe goes at it three times a day to not factor in low ejaculate volumes and two days a month, he doesn't have access to it due to reasons unknown, in one year, he'll have come 1043 times per year. Taking into account leap years, every four years, that's 4095 ejaculations resulting in a volume of 6142.5 mL which roughly is 1.7 gallons. So it would take him 33 years to come ten gallons.

Now, granted [deleted] made this post 230 days ago, so to reach ten gallons at his same volume per ejaculation, he would have to ejaculate 149 times per day or once every ten minutes, 24 hours a day for 230 days straight. But what if OP was a super human and was granted a liberal ejaculation of 10mL each time. So that means, only having to ejaculate 3876 times to produce ten gallons. Doesn't sound too bad now does it? But that still means masturbating 17 times a day for 230 days. But that grants him the luxury of rubbing one out ever hour and 25 minutes, 24 hours a day for the same amount of days.

Why did I do it? Boredom waiting for stuff to arrive from ebay.
If it has genitals on the outside it’s hiding something on the inside. -Karen Walker
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

satindoona wrote:Crap... ten gallons? Let's do the math. Assuming a normal healthy male ejaculates between .1 and 10 mL of fluid (wikipedia) and if this dress is as good as it sounds, then OP is probably going at it as much as he can. Assuming he rests in between, lets assume a decent 1.5 mL/ejaculation each time. In ten gallons, there's 38754.1 mL so that comes out to about 34413 ejaculations in total. Say he maybe goes at it three times a day to not factor in low ejaculate volumes and two days a month, he doesn't have access to it due to reasons unknown, in one year, he'll have come 1043 times per year. Taking into account leap years, every four years, that's 4095 ejaculations resulting in a volume of 6142.5 mL which roughly is 1.7 gallons. So it would take him 33 years to come ten gallons.

Now, granted [deleted] made this post 230 days ago, so to reach ten gallons at his same volume per ejaculation, he would have to ejaculate 149 times per day or once every ten minutes, 24 hours a day for 230 days straight. But what if OP was a super human and was granted a liberal ejaculation of 10mL each time. So that means, only having to ejaculate 3876 times to produce ten gallons. Doesn't sound too bad now does it? But that still means masturbating 17 times a day for 230 days. But that grants him the luxury of rubbing one out ever hour and 25 minutes, 24 hours a day for the same amount of days.

Why did I do it? Boredom waiting for stuff to arrive from ebay.
AWESOME! Great, thoughtful, and deep analysis. Wouldn't it be great to just have a micro-fraction of that cumming potential?

Btw, if you're really into cum on dresses I'd be happy to show you some of my work. Check your PM. :D
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress