Sister in law wedding dress

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
deleted

Re: Sister in law wedding dress

Post by deleted »

Thanks for all the great comments guys about cumming on my sister in laws wedding dress... My heart races when I pull that deess out and jerk off all over it. Yes I have thought about what will happen when she finds it. But my mother in laws house had a roof leak several years ago and the leak was in the area of the closet where the dress was hung. So maybe they will just think it was the roof leak that destroyed the dress. Would you all be interested in seeing my sister in law? I would post her pictures on here but want to be able to remove them myself. So if you would like to see her in the dress send me a PM and I will send you pics of the hot slut!
gownlover

Post by gownlover »

I entirely agree with and echo the sentiments of Satin Stainer

I often buy second hand wedding dresses from Charity Shops (many in the UK have dedicated Bridal Depts if you research them) - this has a number of advantages, ethical and otherwise:

1. The Charity gets a receipt of between £10 and £50 for good causes
2. The Bride (often I suspect jilted or divorced) knows her dress is being sold for a good cause.
3. Notwithstanding, the Bride knows that her dress is having a good Honeymoon.
4. You (and I) have great fun abusing and repeatedly cumming over the dress.
5.The dress is going to a good home and will be treasured.
6. When the time cums, the dress will be disposed of in an eco and environmentally friendly way

GOWNLOVER
satinaddict88

Post by satinaddict88 »

You certainly did a great number on that dress, such a turn on and its great that she doesn't have any clue on what has happened to her precious gown. Great job hope you do more!
deleted

Post by deleted »

Thanks everyone for the kind words and encouragment of fucking my sister in laws dress up. She is such a fucking slut and that dress is needing to be fucked by my cock and by others...
destroyhershit

Post by destroyhershit »

Time to shred the dress lol
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WOMENS SATIN WAS MADE FOR SMELLY COCKS ASSWIPING PISSING AND CLEANING THE FLOORS FUCK YOU SATIN MEN OWN YOU
deleted

Post by deleted »

Oh I can't shred the dress, I still enjoy using it. Besides its not at my house its at my mother in laws house hangng up in the upstairs bedroom. I would just love to be there when my sister in law finds her dress covered in cum stains. God I love that slut!
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

Fantastic!
When she discovers it you must let us all know - if you're still alive :lol:
The roof leak seems to be an brilliant explanation. Nothing strange about gallons of cum raining from the sky... I mean, the clouds are grey aren't they? Wasn't it The Weather Girls who sang "It's Raining Cum"?
SatinDesire
deleted

Post by deleted »

Well they had some roof leaks up there at one time. They had to replace the roof so that's why I think saying it was rain that caused the stains.
deleted

Post by deleted »

Well I have been able to get ahold of a pair of my sister on laws satin panties. Omg it looks and smells so good. I am going to post some pictures of it as soon as I get a chance. I can't wait to destory this panty and put it back in her suitcase....
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

I think that it would be amusing, if possible, to simply swop her wedding dress for another one. It would be interesting to see her reaction if she ever went to get it out for some reason and it was not at all how she remembered it.

Tatra.
deleted

Post by deleted »

Ok here is a picture of my sister in laws panty that I am going to destroy with my cock and cum. Please leave your thoughts.
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

MMMM! Sweet feelings are coming to my dickhead by the sight of that sexy little thing. Fuck it!
Remember that it belongs to your sister in law and jerk into her all the sperm that your balls can produce!
Such a vulgar bitch that just lies there displaying its seducing shiny satin deserves nothing but to be drowned in cum again and again
You'd better remember to post the "after" photos, my friend!
:D :D :D :lol:
SatinDesire
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

deleted wrote:Ok here is a picture of my sister in laws panty that I am going to destroy with my cock and cum. Please leave your thoughts.
Woah!! Sexy sister-in-law panties to enjoy!! Wrap them around your cock and wank in them thinking about her while you enjoy the feeling, the sight and the sound of her satin panties caressing your hard throbbing member :P

I have a thing for my Sister-In-Law too, might just post a photo of her panties maybe ???
Liking it shiny
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

To be honest I too have a thing for my sister-in-law, and since she's wearing satin quite frequently I'm able to enjoy an occasional satin touch from time to time :D
My favorite is her long yellow gorgeous satin skirt. If I ever get the opportunity I'll steal it.
I was able to stick my cock into it though, once when it was hanging in their bathroom, but it was no way I could bring it with me then. Anyhow I pleased it with a tiny wee sperm spot close to the waist, and it's still there :lol:
SatinDesire
deleted

Post by deleted »

What I would love is to have my sister in law in that wedding dress and on her knees. I have a bunch of guys come over and we all stand around her and jerk our dicks off and cum all over her face and her dress. Would anyone be up for something like that. We could completly ruin her face and that dress!