Sister in law wedding dress

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
deleted

Sister in law wedding dress

Post by deleted »

Hi everyone, Im new here and its great to find other people who enjoy the same thing I do, cumming on satin or clothing period! But my favorite is my sister in laws wedding dress. She has it hung up in her mothers upstairs bedroom closet, zipped up in a dress saver bag. I have been jerking off on this dress for like 3 years! I love thinking about her being in the dress taking my load and my fellow buddies loads wearing that dress. I dont think she knows the condition of her dress yet, but when she does she will be very suprised! Let me know what you all think....
TsRock

Re: Sister in law wedding dress

Post by TsRock »

wow. I might be in the minority in saying this but that's just wrong. We all have a fetish for satin, but man you got to be able to control it better than that. If it was a nightie or panties, that's a big difference than say a $1k wedding dress! For a woman a wedding dress is one of her most important and cherish-able items she will ever have. But now that is destroyed cause you've been spanking on it for 3 yrs is downright selfish and sad. Not a good way to represent the satin fetish community imo, bro.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

TsRock wrote:wow. I might be in the minority in saying this but that's just wrong. We all have a fetish for satin, but man you got to be able to control it better than that. If it was a nightie or panties, that's a big difference than say a $1k wedding dress! For a woman a wedding dress is one of her most important and cherish-able items she will ever have. But now that is destroyed cause you've been spanking on it for 3 yrs is downright selfish and sad. Not a good way to represent the satin fetish community imo, bro.
Also...don't some families hand down their dresses for their daughter to wear on their wedding day? I'm sure it doesn't happen that often, but still...
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I can see where you are both coming from on this one TSRock & Freddie and accept everything you say with regard to this being wrong but I have to also say that I have a real thing for my sister-in-laws satin myself and have enjoyed her nighties, panties, bra and coat etc whenever I get the opportunity and would love to cum accross her wedding dress too purely so I could say I've done it! There's just something about it :)
Liking it shiny
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

As wrong as it is, I have to admit, I find this very hot. Though I do find this story somewhat hard to believe. You say the dress is in your sister-in-law's "mother's" house? Why would you be going there??
It's hard enough for the husband to visit their in-laws. You can forget about the husband's brother visiting! lol And for three years at that?
Sorry, I'm gonna need to see the pics of this dress before I can believe this story. :(
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

You are not alone bud, this is wrong, soooo wrong. I only do it to my wifes stuff when she lets me. there is a difference between a fetish, obsession and decency. alot of people do this kind of thing in private, it's your sister in law dude, come on.
deleted

Post by deleted »

Well first off I think my sister in law is hot and would love to bang her. If I can not get a pair of her panties or a bra the next best thing to get is her wedding dress. It hangs up in her moms house in the attic and is never looked at. I get along with my mother in law so thats why I get a chance to cum on it. It feels so good rubbing that wedding dress all over my cock. I tried uploading the pics but the site says the image is invalid. I will keep trying.
deleted

Post by deleted »

Here are pics of her cum covered wedding dress!
deleted

Post by deleted »

One last picture of her dress
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

that is some awesome dress fucking if I have ever seen. Does it have a silky lining? You should leave your mark there too, imagine her nude body clad in that lining and just explode all over it until you're tapped out.

Sounds like my friend's niece and the dresses I've gotten off her. I have totally caked her prom dress that is now about 9 years old, she has also gotten hotter with time, despite having two kids of her own. Don't get to see her much but last I did she had an awesome black Apple Bottoms puffer coat with a gold satin lining that will certainly get some of my pearly white cum spattered in it!

Next time your at your sister-in-laws, feel free to take a pic of it just after you've deposited a fresh load on or in it. That's fucking awesome work my friend!
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

HOLY CRAP! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Forgive me for ever doubting your story. I eat my words. And I eat them big time. Goodness gracious you fucked that wedding dress into total oblivion!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC! Looks like you sprayed it at least a million times, you battered the fucking life out of this dress, it is so beyond repair I am speechless! I don't even want to know how terribly it reeks of stale, dried cum....heaven knows how many gallons of filthy spunk you soaked it with.

Question. Even if this dress were covered with a protective bag, wouldn't the odor of all those gallons of dried cum still pervade through??
Yes it's true a wedding dress will probably never be touched again after being worn, but man you really pushed it to the limit and beyond with this one. I'm just gazing in awe at those deep yellow, disgusting stains and thinking there is no way even the best dry cleaner in the world can come close to bringing this dress back to it's former original beauty.

It's a permanent wreck.

It has no business still hanging in your mother-in-law's house. What are you hoping for when they finally discover this disgusting cum rag?

I'm sure you have many stories to tell of all the amazing moments of private time you've had with this rag. Do share. And Please post more pics!!!
Once again, AWESOME JOB. I don't even care how wrong this is. The image of that pure white bridal satin defaced, and heavily stained yellow is mindblowing. So damn hot. Great job man.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

WOW! You had me stunned for a while, look at those nasty cum deposits you had on that wedding dress, you trashed it real good, you have my respect for sure that gown certainly deserves such treatment. make sure you continue spraying cum on it, turn that entire dress into nothing but a filthy mess of dried yellow stained cum, Like what Destroy mentioned? doesn't the dress reeks of musky cum smells especially if its wet stains and you covered it with the protective bag? There's a dress i've been cumming on 2-3 times a week for almost 3 months its smelling like crap right now i had to spray VS perfume to cover those musky smell. :(
PantyThief

Post by PantyThief »

Wow this is hot. At this point you should just "borrow" the dress and leave the protective cover hanging empty in the closet. Probably a much better ending finding your dress missing vice seeing this. haha
gownlover

Post by gownlover »

Hi Guys - this is awesome and I loved the Pics. Used Wedding dresses are designed to be used and abused. As a wedding dress fan myself I would encourage all of you to go out to a Charity/Thrift Shop, buy a second hand wedding dress for a knock down price. Take it home, hang in your closet, admire it, feel it and when you finally succumb, lay it out, rub yourself in and over it, fuck it senseless and cum all over it again and again. This baby will not answer back or moan and when you have finally finished with it, put it in the garbage or otherwise dispose of it. Then replace it with a similar satin dress and repeat the exercise. Great Fun.

GOWNLOVER
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

EXCELLENT JOB on that wedding dress :D :D THAT is what I like to seen done to a wedding dress :D :D Many thanx for sharing !!! Such a pretty dress...such NASTY stains on it...I friggin LOVE it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have mixed emotions on how you came to cum on it ( pun intended :lol: ). If it's a situation where at some point someone is gonna be hurt by what kind of shape the dress is in, that could take away from the enjoyment......but on the other hand, it could also add to the thrill of it too !!! I hope you've thought about the possible future of the dress. I don't think anybody will be wearing it :lol: :lol:
I myself enjoy cum staining wedding dresses. I have ruined some REALLY nice bridal gowns by cumming and ?? on them. To me, that is my ultimate turn on....to have sex with a woman in a wedding gown (or through it !!) and cover it with our love juices. When I can't do that ( which hasn't been often enough :cry: :cry: ), I'm more than happy to do it myself. In my opinion, too many wedding dresses go to waste just hangin' in a closet or basement, etc.
I enjoy the sound the expensive fabric makes as it's ripped to shreads too !!!
PLEASE post more pics as you continue to turn that gorgeous dress into a filthy cum rag !!!