Who like to satin pillow hump!!!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinlover1987

Who like to satin pillow hump!!!

Post by satinlover1987 »

When I was 13, my father got a satin blanket for me and I realised it was something special for me. My teen sister misused my blanket. She had come from gym and was kinda sweaty. She used my blanket as a wiping cloth and let my satin blanket absorb all of her scent. That night I cudn't control myself. I jus sniffed my blanket and was instantly horny, satin and natural scent. I slolwy explored that such feeling came only whne I had satin with me so I aligned couple of pillows and put the blanket on it, stripped naked and started to hump the smooth sexy satin....as I grew up, I kept her bra and panties too on the blanket and rubbed for hours...
coatfun

Re: Who like to satin pillow hump!!!

Post by coatfun »

I stuff a long body pillow inside one of my satin bridal gowns and climb on it and fuck it while thinking about the bride that once wore the gown to her wedding.
sandysatin

Post by sandysatin »

coatfun wrote:I stuff a long body pillow inside one of my satin bridal gowns and climb on it and fuck it while thinking about the bride that once wore the gown to her wedding.
So do I !!!! I love that musty, vintage smell as well. It makes me so hard, and the slippery feel of all that bridal satin encasing my oh-so-lucky cock and shaved skin makes me squirm........
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

That's the good thing about vintage bridal gowns, you have yards and yards of satin in each gown. You can spread them out on a king size bed and all of that smooth satin is rubbing your body everywhere. I always seem to cum twice as hard on my bridal gowns.
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

Satin gold sheets and comforters are great to hump and slide around on
satinlover1987

Post by satinlover1987 »

slipperysatin wrote:Satin gold sheets and comforters are great to hump and slide around on
keep that sheet in the freezer for 5 minutes and then get full monty and start to rub...
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Love the nice cool feeling of a silk satin sheet flowing through the breeze of my fan, rippling against my body as I wank with the side of it! Such a wonderful feeling!
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

satinlover1987

Post by satinlover1987 »

IReallyLovePureSilk wrote:Love the nice cool feeling of a silk satin sheet flowing through the breeze of my fan, rippling against my body as I wank with the side of it! Such a wonderful feeling!
Attachments
????
????
Freedom18

Post by Freedom18 »

Wow....nice to know that there are people who have the same interest. I hump my satin pillow since i was 12 n till today i'm 31, still humping. Bought a few satin dresses to put on the pillows and hump it all day....
satinlover1987

Post by satinlover1987 »

Freedom18 wrote:Wow....nice to know that there are people who have the same interest. I hump my satin pillow since i was 12 n till today i'm 31, still humping. Bought a few satin dresses to put on the pillows and hump it all day....
Attachments
DD_charcoal__70412_1361949735_1280_1280.jpg
satinlover1987

Post by satinlover1987 »

satinlover1987 wrote:When I was 13, my father got a satin blanket for me and I realised it was something special for me. My teen sister misused my blanket. She had come from gym and was kinda sweaty. She used my blanket as a wiping cloth and let my satin blanket absorb all of her scent. That night I cudn't control myself. I jus sniffed my blanket and was instantly horny, satin and natural scent. I slolwy explored that such feeling came only whne I had satin with me so I aligned couple of pillows and put the blanket on it, stripped naked and started to hump the smooth sexy satin....as I grew up, I kept her bra and panties too on the blanket and rubbed for hours...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj4ZDPHaKQ8
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Boy, that Dear Deer satin pillow sure looks sexy! Too bad you can't get them in the US!

I don't hump satin pillows too often, but it's only because my pillows suck lol. Mine are either too high up, or they're too saggy. I need to get like a body pillow or something! Anyway, I normally just use a prom dress or whatever and put it over the pillow if I'm in the mood, but I do have a few satin pillowcases, and I just bought some more! Now, if only I could find a few really great hot pink satin sheet sets, then I'd be in great shape! They're so hard to find though, and eBay is such a gamble! One of these days I'll just have to take that gamble and see how they are.
satinlover1987

Post by satinlover1987 »

Freddielinton wrote:Boy, that Dear Deer satin pillow sure looks sexy! Too bad you can't get them in the US!

I don't hump satin pillows too often, but it's only because my pillows suck lol. Mine are either too high up, or they're too saggy. I need to get like a body pillow or something! Anyway, I normally just use a prom dress or whatever and put it over the pillow if I'm in the mood, but I do have a few satin pillowcases, and I just bought some more! Now, if only I could find a few really great hot pink satin sheet sets, then I'd be in great shape! They're so hard to find though, and eBay is such a gamble! One of these days I'll just have to take that gamble and see how they are.
Tell me whether you liked them?
Attachments
Sexy isn't it?
Sexy isn't it?
Sexy isn't it?
Sexy isn't it?
satinlover1987

Post by satinlover1987 »

satinlover1987 wrote:
Freddielinton wrote:Boy, that Dear Deer satin pillow sure looks sexy! Too bad you can't get them in the US!

Tell me whether you liked them?
How is this?
Attachments
?
?
?
?
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I prefer these :

:P