ironing

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Destroy

Re: ironing

Post by Destroy »

Ironforme wrote:It's been a LONG time since I contributed here. Glad to see there is still discussion regarding this rather heated subject. (Pun intended).

My search for the lovely lady who truly enjoys her ironing chores, and goes the extra mile to please her man, and herself.....has yielded Nada, neit, zilch. I search in vain, apparently. I am reduced to calling a 'reputable' phone sex outfit, that provides me with ladies who, if they are not actually ironing, and eventually burning their silk garments, are (or at least two of them) the best actresses in the business. Very convincing to the point of expressing astonishment, or regret, or sadness at burning a pure silk nightgown or dress or lingerie of some ilk. Very erotic, at least to me.

I do not see the "girl of my dreams" in my future. I certainly hope some of you have had better fortune than I. I will keep checking in, of course. Who knows who might be reading this, and be saying to herself..."Wait,...what? My gawd....it's all I can do NOT to burn my silks when I iron them....I've got to contact this guy!".....

One can hope.... eh?
Hey bud. Good luck finding the woman who just happens to also enjoy heating up silk using an iron on high power. You will never find her.
I would suggest widening your criteria if you want to find that girl. Because let's face it, the truth is, trying to find a girl that loves ironing is hard to find. And if that's one of the first topics you bring up to her she'll find it very weird and probably be spooked out. Maybe first focus on finding a girl to your liking using criteria that is more commonplace. And once you have your hold on her, you can introduce your fetish to her. And if she truly loves you at that point she will do anything to please her man.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
Ironforme

Post by Ironforme »

Hey all. Well, you were all correct. No takers as to any lovelies into ironing, and eventually scorching silks or silk-satins. Not going to find her.
Perhaps some internet-role-playing on the subject, or some such. I'm so very disappointing. Thanks for all your input.
-Ironforme. . .
blousecufffetish

Post by blousecufffetish »

Oh yes....! Excellent thread...!
I love to iron a smart long sleeve satin blouse.. having a blouse fetish, i always pay particular attention to the sleeves and cuffs... i love a smartly ironed cuff.. whether it be buttoned or cufflinked (there are some of my satin blouses in the clean pic thread.. they start at about page 83 i think) i sometimes put an extra crease in the cuff as it turns me on sooo much.... as for wanking into the satin.... i just LOVE the friction sound i get from layered satin as i wank faster and faster into the satin...
Its rare that i wont get hard when ironing the wife's clothes....!! Mark
annette

Post by annette »

Hi Boys.
I just love ironing undies, all the care you have to take when handling such delicate things, in my case is a ploy to fondle and caress!
I usually save up my undie washing so I can iron it all on the same day!
I generally have about 5 or 6 slips, half and full ones, 2 or 3 camisoles, several satin blouses, couple of long satin nighties and maybe a wrap too, then I might have a silk dress maybe a skirt or 2 depending on the time of year that is, winter I don't wear silk or satin as much as I do in summer.
Anyhow, I stand there ironing for about half an hour, carefully laying out the clothes so every crease gets the iron treatment and don't they all end up looking lovely!
Now thats my general routine but I do have my own fantasy where I am a spunk slut charging men to come round and watch me as iron my slips and panties!
They come in and I make them a drink and then invite them to sit in an armchair opposite where I am going to iron, its all set up and ready to go!
More often than not the man undresses and sits in the armchair awaiting his pleasure to arrive!
I enter the room carrying a wash basket filled with bright pretty colours and shiny materials.
I am not wearing a lot!
Just nylons and suspenders, satin French Knickers and a bra, and on my feet I have on high heeled shoes!
I turn the iron on and wait for it to heat up!
When its ready I begin my chore.
I start with ironing my silk and satin skirts, laying them out on the board then running the iron over them, when I have finished I put them on to skirt hangers and hang them on the picture rail!
I do the same with my silky dresses, nighties and my satin wrap.
Then I iron my half slips, carefully turning them around the board as I iron, then I fold them up and put them on the table ready for taking upstairs.
Next I iron my full slips, I have 3 of those and they take a little more time to do!
When I have finished each one, I carefully hang them on the picture rail with my dresses and skirts!
And the last one, is the one I am going to wear.
I pick it up and holding it open I carefully step inside and begin wiggling it up my smooth silky legs before slipping the ribbon straps over my shoulders!
Then I adjust my slip and slowly smooth it out, all the while my client is rubbing his cock which I can see is very hard!
When I am happy with how my undies look I go to a shelf and take down a jar of unscented hand cream.
Then I walk over to the man and push his hand away from his erection, then I scoop up some cream and smear it all over his shaft!
Then I wank him off!
Ohh the smack smack smacking noise as the cream does its messy work!
When he has finished spunking over both my hand and himself, I wipe his mess up with a pair of my silkiest French Knickers, making sure I don't quite wipe all of it up!

Well we can all dream can't we!
But I do hope you have enjoyed my little fantasy!
Maybe one day it will come true and I would do it for money and not pure pleasure!
Annette xx
annette

Post by annette »

Another Slip getting the treatment!
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

mica46 wrote:Does anyone know the best way to iron silk or satin? I was thinking of getting a hand held clothes steamer. Anyone with any views?
Be careful since satin melts like nylon does!! Melted a pair of adidas satin nylon shorts now I learned my lesson
chrissyukcd

Post by chrissyukcd »

Love that last post by Annette, definitely got me going imagining her ironing her undies then wanking of her man, especially the bit she describes as the smack smacking noise as she jerks him then wiping up the big mess with a pair of her freshly ironed silkiest French Knickers. The though of her doing that made me erupt a really massive cum.
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

I have to have my silk satin ironed, (carefully, on the wrong side, of course!). That's when it really looks and feels the best.

I'm sure a lot of you will have seen this vid but maybe not all;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4DPWFP1n24

Doesn't actually teach you anything about how to actually iron a satin skirt but who cares? The models hot and the skirt gorgeous.

Tatra.