ironing

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
andy21

Re: ironing

Post by andy21 »

It looks like i started something here.To answer "ironforme" i'm lucky to have a wife who enjoys my fetish as she know the sex is great after.She usually slips a silky blouse on and i start off standing close by her side while shes ironing.As she irons,normally a satin slip so it drapes under the board,and as she turns it it hits my prick as does her blouse as her arm moves.Somtimes she makes me iron while she slowly wanks me,then puts the hot satin on my prick.We finish off with me in front of her,with her still ironing.I'm stood on a chair so i'm nice and high.I then wank until i shoot all over her blouse and whatever she is ironing,she keeps ironing and when the iron hits the sperm it hisses which is a sound she loves to hear.I guess i'm just really lucky to fullfill my true fantasty.You just got to keep asking whoever you're with,when they do it once they will love it
Ironforme

Post by Ironforme »

Wonderful! You are a very lucky individual.... I'd love to see video of you and the wife as she irons and pulls you off. Have you ever thought of turning the heat on the iron up while you are ironing...and she is masturbating you? She might get a little upset at first, but that's part of the fantasy for me...once she understands seeing it burn makes you come even harder, perhaps she will eagerly search out silk-satin to iron for you.
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

We've just finished editing and posting a completely new video, as requested by Andy.

This is for lovers of shiny satin blouses. I love to wear them, and in this scene I'm ironing one, while wearing another. Then I swap them over. Then I iron my satin skirt. And all the while, one of my fans is trying to distract me!

Thanks to Andy for the suggestion.
As most of you know, my website is very, very polite and I've not included a cummy scene - but we're going to do a little extra scene just for Andy for his "cum on blouse" fantasy.

For those of you who are new, just to say my site is at http://www.janetseclecticreviews.org.uk/. You have to register to see the sexy pages.
It's a completely free site, I just do it for fun.

Janet
Join us for Satin Sex!
andy21

Post by andy21 »

Iv'e been on janets web site and it's brillent,so if you love satin visit it and you will love it and as you will Janet can do "special" requests
chrissyukcd

Post by chrissyukcd »

I have also been on Janets web site and watched this video. WOWWW it is the horniest vid clip I have seen. Janet is a goregous lady and looks awsome in satin. Watching her ironing was the icing on the cake, especially as she was enjoying herself. I would give anything to feel my hands smoothing over her as she irons her blouse and skirt so sexily. Needless to say I had a massive eruption looking at her and imagining being there as she irons and lets me feel my hands smoothing over the freshly ironed satin blouse she is wearing.

Chrissy
maiden

Post by maiden »

I'm new to the forum. Hi all! Can't believe it took me this long to find it here. I was on another site, kinda like this, but this one is waaay better. Strictly satin!!!

Satin MUST be ironed! I dont get turned on too much doing it, but the after effect is so rewarding. It takes so long to iron big sheets though, so the bed sheets don't get done too often. But everything else in the collection, you can gaurantee it's ironed! lol
satinsilky

Post by satinsilky »

ironing satin silky clothes then rubbing your self is so much better soft shiny satin it makes you cum on satin with a better feeling of silky satin ... and ironing old satin with cum is the best smell ever .............. !! and looking in a mirror with newly ironed satin is hot ................... blows your load ................ silkysatin@live.co.uk
YvetteTV

Post by YvetteTV »

So nice to see a stream of comments on HOT silkies...and yes...there are a lot more of us with this delicious fetish out there!" I've talked a little on the erotic nature of playing with heated silkies, so perhaps should give a little more detail...

I've always been a petticoats girl especially, but not the usual ones like dance petticoats. Mine (I have more than 20 different ones in many layers each of pure silks or satins...) are PERFECT for hot silkies experiences. The more layers used..the deeper and more intense the heat penetrates and lasts. In addition to0 ironing..heat can be introduced by putting a hair dryer with its lip inside the hem of the petticoats and allowing the heat to stream into it..sometimes gettingthe silk and satin so hot it's almost too hot to touch. When it's that HOT...the experience of rubbing and cumming in and with them is even greater.

I also like to stand over a blow heater...on the floor beneath my petticoats and allow the heat to rush upwards between my legs...making the silkies fly out and the heat to go between my thighs...this is a fantastic sensation.

More on this kind of erotic play if anyone wants to know!!!

Silky hugs

Yvette xxx
Ironforme

Post by Ironforme »

Love to watch a lovely gal ironing silk-satin nightwear or slips....especially if I am pulling myself off over the ironing board as she does.... love to have her make it perfect, and then turn up the iron...higher, and higher..until there is smoke, and burning silk...and then I'm coming all over it as she burns it..... Oh to find that gal! Spent my life trying to find her!
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

I very rarely say no to a request - but I just can't see myself actually destroying things which are so lovely to wear...
Don't mind if it gets really messed up (real sex is always lovely and wet and messy) but I must be able to make it clean and shiny again.
Janet
Join us for Satin Sex!
YvetteTV

Post by YvetteTV »

Yvette here!
I can see that there are lots of variations on the ironing theme, from the practical to the erotic!
On the practical side, silks and satins are often very different from each other in actual structure, and consequenly react in differing ways to being washed and ironed. The settings on most irons, which suggest a medium or lower setting for satins than those for silk, have to be treated experimentally. Pure silk-satin for example, needs MORE heat than you might think! Beware of synthetic lace if you are ironing slips, nighties or petticoats...some of them have low tolerance for heat!

One at least of you has written about the joys of many layers. I am one that practices this...having a huge collection of specially designed petticoats..some in triple layers of pure silks or satins. There are times when in addition to a fluffy dance petticoat (for the bulk), I wear as many as 20 layers of silkies at one and the same time.

An experiment, however, for non-petticoat people here, but those that have several layers of silkies, is to place several garments with the soft pillow inside them...with the softest layer on the outside. Be aware that in this instance, we are talking of a different kind of masturbation. Heat the layers of silkies with the iron....allow the heat to penetrate deeply into them..take several minutes to let the heat sink-in deep. In several stages..starting with simply burying your face in the HOT silkies (the smell is divine!)..repeat the heating (testing with fingers...should be almost too hot to touch) ..move the hot silkies to breast, and ultimately between the thighs..direct into and onto the genital area...wanking throughout...the climax of applying the final stage of hot silkies just before cumming is something beyond words!!!

Let me know if any of you try this, and your reactions?

My wife and I have practised many forms of erotic play with silks and satins...ironing amongh them...do let me know if there's anything I can do to help you increase and vary your pleasures??

Yvette xx
maiden

Post by maiden »

That's interesting because I prefer it slightly cold. Seems to be way softer that way.
satinchav

Post by satinchav »

Well fancy a cool iron on my footy shorts and football shirt by a guy and then get caned or the other one is satin shirt and tie black trousers , tied spread eagled to a radiator or near a fan heater , often wank over that
Last edited by satinchav on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

I too love ironing my satin too (cool-ish iron, slightly damp satin turned inside-out and using steam). The whole washing and ironing process is very important to the whole process of extended pleasure and I pretty much do it for all the other reasons mentioned. :D
Ironforme

Post by Ironforme »

It's been a LONG time since I contributed here. Glad to see there is still discussion regarding this rather heated subject. (Pun intended).

My search for the lovely lady who truly enjoys her ironing chores, and goes the extra mile to please her man, and herself.....has yielded Nada, neit, zilch. I search in vain, apparently. I am reduced to calling a 'reputable' phone sex outfit, that provides me with ladies who, if they are not actually ironing, and eventually burning their silk garments, are (or at least two of them) the best actresses in the business. Very convincing to the point of expressing astonishment, or regret, or sadness at burning a pure silk nightgown or dress or lingerie of some ilk. Very erotic, at least to me.

I do not see the "girl of my dreams" in my future. I certainly hope some of you have had better fortune than I. I will keep checking in, of course. Who knows who might be reading this, and be saying to herself..."Wait,...what? My gawd....it's all I can do NOT to burn my silks when I iron them....I've got to contact this guy!".....

One can hope.... eh?