General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
andy21

ironing

Post by andy21 »

Does anyone like me love seeing a satin blouse being ironed
chrissyukcd

Re: ironing

Post by chrissyukcd »

I'm just like you, I love seeing a sexy satin blouse being ironed, it really turns me on. The sound of the iron swishing on the satin, the scent of freshly laundered satin, the sight of the iron smoothing the satin and the feel of satin when it's just been ironed, all turns me on incredibly. It's also so horny to see a freshly ironed blouse being worn, then to have sex with the person wearing it. I can cum just by feeling a freshly ironed satin blouse, or slip.
andy21

Post by andy21 »

you cant beat a crisp creese in a sleeve of a silky blouse,and as you say the smell and sound is amazing.you should try shooting on the satin as it's being ironed,as the hot iron touched it it hisses,or put the hot satin on your cock but let it cool for a few secondsget your partner to wank you fully clothed while you iron
chrissyukcd

Post by chrissyukcd »

Wow yes I have on many occasions wanked of in freshly ironed satin, and while it's still been on the ironing board. Always makes me spurt a big load, the feeling of just ironed satin slipping on my cock still warm from the iron. I also get very turned on while ironing as well as watching someone else iron. I think we share a really horny fetish. There is nothing like seeing your spunk spurt all over a freshly ironed blouse and feeling it slip and slide on your cock as it pulses and spurts in the smooth ironing.
andy21

Post by andy21 »

try turning a satin slip inside out,it's really slipery.What i do is get mt girlfriend to hold my foreskin right down then wank me really hard with the satin do you have any stories? i do
chrissyukcd

Post by chrissyukcd »

I have tried that too and it feels just fantastic, slippy freshly ironed satin slip sliding you to a huge spurting cum. I also layer the satin, so you can feel satin slippping on satin, freshly ironed, warm and ultra smooth. I do have a few stories if you wish to share. Your lucky to have a girlfriend that like to make you spurt while ironing, that must make you have a massive exposion all over the ironing board, love to see that, I would just explode too.
andy21

Post by andy21 »

Yes i would love to share stories,maybe by email?andyzthyers@hotmail.co.uk
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

I get turned on when I get into bed with my ironed satin sheets. I do not get aroused if they are not ironed and will just go to sleep so when I know I want to pleasure myself that night I will iron them, usually every two or three days.
sealion

Post by sealion »

yes i know the feeling of freshly ironed satin :D I always iron my satin sheets to make them extra silky and slippery,same with my mens satin pjs. they feel divine when you put them on after just been ironed , like liquid satin. :D
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Does anyone know the best way to iron silk or satin? I was thinking of getting a hand held clothes steamer. Anyone with any views?
sealion

Post by sealion »

mica46 wrote:Does anyone know the best way to iron silk or satin? I was thinking of getting a hand held clothes steamer. Anyone with any views?
the best way to iron silk or satin is on a low heat , so you dont melt the fabric.MOST IMPORTANT. and iron it on the reverse side. easy as. I have had good results doing this, but make sure iron isnt over hot. good luck :) Chris
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Thanks Sealion,
I've actually gone and bought a small handheld garment steamer over the weekend. I don't know if it will be any good but I'll give it a try.
sealion

Post by sealion »

mica46 wrote:Thanks Sealion,
I've actually gone and bought a small handheld garment steamer over the weekend. I don't know if it will be any good but I'll give it a try.
yes the steamer might be better for pure silk as it is thinner fabric than satin normally, but a normal iron will be ok for polyester satin. I have only one pair of pure silk pjs (,my other 14prs are satin charmeuse) . I have just ordered a 100% silk shirt from Thailand , so I will have to be careful ironing that :) youve given me an idea now , as i think silk is best steamed.
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Most of my clothes are satin and the only pure silk items I own are a Thai silk dressing gown which isn't really that smooth anyway and a silk matching kaftan and kimono set which creases like nobody's business. I hope your shirt is OK.
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

Hi,
I agree with ironing satin, if it gets too creased or it is old and slightly furry ironing usually restores the intense gloss and improves the smoothness. Don't be put off by the time it takes, freshly ironed satin is as good as new and it makes a hell of a difference to the feel on the skin especially over the cock. You guys have got it right, keep the heat low as it is very easy to melt the material, especially acetate satin, it would be disasterous to wreck a great satin dress that way.