satin sheets should get messy during sex

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinlover13

satin sheets should get messy during sex

Post by satinlover13 »

has anyone ever noticed that in 99% of all xxx movies that has a scene on satin sheets the actors climb off the bed and finish up without spilling a drop on the sheets? I would love to see a scene with lots of slobbering and cum on the satin sheets and pillows. the messier the better. maybe I will make of video like that with my wife to show you all what I mean. we do it every so often and after it is all said and done the sheets get washed and are really no worse for wear. except of course for the little marks on the sheets where my wife has dug her heels in while I was making love to her...
wyattriot

Re: satin sheets should get messy during sex

Post by wyattriot »

I agree totally..

Some vids I have seen do actually have some messy sheet action. But I would love to see more, like after getting a creampie, have the girl kneel down and let it either drip out or push it out.. then after there is a pile of cum, have them either play with it in their fingers on the sheets, or actually lick it off the bed again. Squirting on sheets is good too, but my favorite is creampie action..

Satinlover13-

I would love to see some pics of the sheets after you and the misses are finished with them.. or better yet some pics of the action!:) PM me if you would like to talk further...:)
satinlover13

Post by satinlover13 »

creampies on the satin sheets would certainly float my boat. doggystyle over a satin pillow with a messy creampie finish would be great.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Agreed!
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

We always have satin sheets and pillowcases at our swingers parties.
They look and feel so good, it helps the atmosphere even for those who don't appreciate a satin fetish.
And of course they always get messy - but they're also very easy to wash after.

Janet
Join us for Satin Sex!
satinlover13

Post by satinlover13 »

I would love to attend one of your swinger parties. being able to attend a party with satin sheets and lots of sex would be fantastic. I live in florida and would love to visit where you live. I have attended a couple of swinger parties but it seemed like the people we met just didn't have a clue on what is sexy and what is not. thank you for your reply. its nice to know that there are people out there who enjoy the same things I enjoy.
wyattriot

Post by wyattriot »

Anyone have any pics of them using their sheets and getting them messy??
satinlover13

Post by satinlover13 »

i would post some pics. i just don't know how.