New girl

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
silkgirl

New girl

Post by silkgirl »

Hello all.

I have just found this forum and have been so turned on by some of the stories on here. I am a 30 year old female who loves silk and satin and seem to enjoy using silk and satin as most of you guys seem to. I love wearing silk and satin but my favourite thing has to be long winter ladies coat with a soft shiny satin lining. I often wear just a long coat with nothing on under it. I love the feel of satin against my skin, nothing turns me on more than walking down the street dressed in just a coat feeling the satin pressing against my skin.

Sometimes I will wear a pair of silk knickers as I like to wear a butt plug or small vibrator when I am dressed just in a coat and I find the knickers keep them in place.

I have recently learnt how to squirt when I orgasm and love to soak the lining of my favourite coats when I cum.

Anyway I hope you don't mind me posting this and I would love to hear from anyone who would be interested in sharing more.
Either send me a message or comment on here for all to share. I would love to share some fantasies with you all of people are interested.

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Thank you. Leah xx
maxilover

Re: New girl

Post by maxilover »

Hi Leah , welcome to the forum .What a turn on reading about your antics , you sound too good to be true !! :)
silkgirl

Post by silkgirl »

Hi Maxilover

I promise you it is all true, I'm just a girl who loves the feel of silk and satin as much as you. I hope to share more experiences with fellow satin lovers through this forum.

Leah xx
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

Hi New Girl you sound amazing would love to see a pic maybe? do you find it at all odd that men have a satin fetish? thanks for sharing.
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

that sounds really awesome. It's hard to find a woman with a fetish like ours. My wife doesn't mind indulging mine but it sounds like you are alot of fun :)
SatinFantasy

Post by SatinFantasy »

Hi Leah,

I'm not totally convinced you're really a female, but I hope you are! :)

Do you know many women who are into satin like you? Satin fetish for men is often linked to cross dressing (it must be a love of feminine things) and it's not socially acceptable for men to wear satin normally. It's so much easier for women. I often wonder if women that wear satin gowns on nights out whether the satin is turning them on or not.

They always look stunning, so the attention they get will make them feel special, I'd guess.

Anyway, lovely to see you on here.

Do you have satin sheets?
silkgirl

Post by silkgirl »

Hi Satin Fantasy.

Of course I'm female I don't know why you would think not just because I like the feel of silk and satin. No I don't know any other females who are into silk of satin but then I am not gay so its not really something I discuss with other ladies. I just wanted to see if it was possiable to meet some men here who share my passion. I have had boyfriends in the past who didn't really get it. Yes I do have silk sheets, lots of them.

I don't really feel confortable posting a photo yet but perhaps in the future. I am a bit dissapointed you doubt me and hope this is not a reflection of this site.

Leah xx
silkgirl

Post by silkgirl »

Hi LoveSatinBlouses

I'm glad your wife indulges you. I would demand the use of silk each time if I were her it makes things so much more sexy
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Just want to post this...some women who do open up in this forum, there's so much speculation as to whether or not they're really who they say they are. I do sometimes wonder that myself but I don't want to speculate this particular one...even though we both have the same particular part of our username, I wouldn't really care...I do believe that this is a woman! She don't have to prove that at all. If she has boyfriends in the past who didn't get it, I would more than likely rather be there to experience the same desires that she could have! Hope you enjoy what we have to share silkgirl! I, in particular will be wanting to respond to your future posts! Just think of what happened to the other satin girl who posted on here! No response since! I don't want that to happen with this one! Keep on with your topics, miss silkgirl!
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

SatinFantasy

Post by SatinFantasy »

Hi Leah,

Sorry, I really didn't mean to offend you.

This IS the internet, so a little dose of skepticism can be useful, and I've had people being who they're not before.

But I've also had amazing times with great people.

I'm sure you are who you say you are and I'd be happy to talk about satin desires with you and anyone else on here!

Hope to catch you on here at some point.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Wow! Leah, you sound to be a very sexy girl indeed. I loved reading of your exploits in winter coats, very, very horny indeed :P I love to see a female wearing these coats and in particuler Puffa coats/jackets. Do you like Puffas too??

Looking forward to hearing from you.... and hopefully seeing some of you too :)
Liking it shiny
silkysatinlover1

Post by silkysatinlover1 »

Hi Leah it's good to have you here :) I absolutely agree with IReallyLovePureSilk that you do not have to prove anything to anyone. Although yes this is the Internet and a forum that is massively male-dominated I really hope you do not feel under pressure to prove anything to anyone and just enjoy talking about the love of silk and satin that we all share. I wish that I can one day meet a girl like you who loves it as much as I do, as so far every woman I have been with has found it weird, strange or wrong and broken up with me :(
silkgirl

Post by silkgirl »

Hi I like it shiny

Thank you for your reply I love puffa jackets as well. I only have one but love to strip naked on my silk covered bed turn the puffa jacket inside out then roll one of the sleeves up and put it in my mouth so I can bite down on it. I then put the hood over my face so the smooth lining over my face and pull it tight. I then rub myself with the other sleeve until I climax all over the satin sleeve . As I orgasm I scream into the satin which is filling my mouth.

I do love love a puffa jacket? What do you do with yours
Hope to hear from you.

Leah xx
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Hi Leah, and a warm welcome to our forum :D :D I hope you enjoy the diversity you will see on here, it's pretty cool the many ways there are to enjoy our favorite garments :D :D It is always GREAT to have another silk/satin lover on here, and especially a female :D I am personally looking forward to seeing your posts and hearing your input !!!
Thanx for sharing :D :D :D :D :D
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Leah, that sounds sooo sexy, I have an image in my mind of you enjoying the soft, satin shinyness of that sexy puffa jacket as you pleasure your self within it and on it. I can just imagine the hood pulled tight over your face as you carress your naked body beneath it, I'd love to be there masturbating myself in your silk knickers while I watch, occasionally giving some assistance for your divine pleasure.

I have managed to enjoy an occasional puffa, usually rubbing off in the sleeve, I like to roll them back over them self in order to make a nice tight opening in which to insert my errect cock, fucking it hard till I either cum in the sleeve or pull out and cum over the coat lining or hood :P
Liking it shiny