New girl

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
tatra603

Re: New girl

Post by tatra603 »

No, as much as it might pain me to say it, it wasn't you.

Tatra.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

tatra603 wrote:No, as much as it might pain me to say it, it wasn't you.

Tatra.
lol!!! Okay man. If you say so!
satinlover1987

Post by satinlover1987 »

Does individuals have the freedom to share on this site??? If yes, then why it pains in someone's butt if a female comes on this site. If someone doesn't feel the person is genuine we all know about the ignore option. I don't care who is a guy or a girl on this website, who has been for ages or who has constantly kept any forums alive, nobody is more important than anyone. I believe each individual has freedom to say or claim things, if you got a problem, ignore it. Nobody is forcing you to chat neither guys in here are moderators. I am very disappointed that the moderator has not banned someone who has forced someone to discontinue their account. Also most of the guys here need to learn some manners about how to chat with a female.
silkier

Post by silkier »

Freddie was involved but only by commenting to someone else who Leah was speaking to. It's that person who upset her still these things happen
satinlover1987

Post by satinlover1987 »

silkier wrote:Freddie was involved but only by commenting to someone else who Leah was speaking to. It's that person who upset her still these things happen
I am not targeting any individuals. What I meant was the approach of existing members.
Welshsatinobsessed

Post by Welshsatinobsessed »

This gets stranger and stranger, very intrigueing, like cluedo, - who did what, and who said what to who?! Sounds like Im a bit out of my depth here then, with regards to what's gone on. But the fact remains that the forum's lost someone who could have added alot of insight here, into the other side, so to speak (an actual fmale, and what she thinks about the fetish). Im luckier than some here, because my girlfriend actually indulges my satin fetish for me, and wears satin for me most nights, bless her cotton socks! However she dosent get turned on by it at all, and just wears it to make me happy. So would have been nice If Leah got properly involved here, get to know her side of the satin story, but by whats been said on this thread, sounds someone we are not aware of made her quit?! Very nasty! And a major loss for all the rest of us unfortunately. Lets just hope others like her turn up along the way, it would be nice to get to know how the fetish affects and pleases females too!!!
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

"because my girlfriend actually indulges my satin fetish for me"

Except when it comes to socks, it would seem!

Tatra.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

PHWOAR Leah x :wink:
Liking it shiny
sealion

Post by sealion »

Hi Leah, You sound like a dream lady for us satin boys !! A female who loves satin is a dream come true. I want to PM you but I cant seem to do it. Do you like photos of guys in male satin clothing as well ? e.g mens satin shirts , satin pjs etc? If you do let me know, I have a profile somewhere of loads of my satin photos of my male satin gear for you if you interested. cheers Leah
Ironforme

Post by Ironforme »

Hey Leah, .... Have you read any of my particular fetish, and if so...what is your opinion of the destruction of silks and silk-satins by a too-hot iron? Has the temptation to turn up the iron ever crossed your mind? Does the pure wickedness of burning a silk slip seem at all erotic to you? .....