Has anyone ever fantasised about a family member in satin?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
manchester12

Has anyone ever fantasised about a family member in satin?

Post by manchester12 »

I have a fantasy about satin and one of my family members. Wondered if it was just me or if anyone else has?

x
inlovewithsatin

Re: Has anyone ever fantasised about a family member in sati

Post by inlovewithsatin »

Yes I have..but mostly from years in the past. Sister, cousins. At times, seen them in satin. Sister in prom dress and wedding dress. Cousins in satin blouses, wedding dresses. More recently, niece.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Oh yes!! I most certainly have!! More often than not my sister-in-law :P
Liking it shiny
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

The only family member that I have fantasied about in satin was my mother-in-law. I once saw her in a short satin blue chemise and then the fantasy was on :)

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
potterguy

Post by potterguy »

sisters and cousins, though you could probably guess from what I have told you
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

I fantasize a lot about my sister-in-law, about her wearing a tight satin dress and masturbating herself while caressing her satin covered tits.
She has the most enormous jugs and I have managed to get hold of one of her bras. Black satin, cup size J. Do you realize how huge that is? I have washed the bra several times; it tends to get some stains from time to time :lol:
SatinDesire
manchester12

Post by manchester12 »

The only reason I started the thread is because, I will try and cut a long story short, at Christmas I bought my Aunty some satin nightwear as a present (She has no idea of my fetish for it) she got a bit tipsy and in the evening found just myself and her still up.

As she was drunk she said. "Oh I know I'll go and try on what you got me" and she nipped off upstairs.

Me sitting downstairs all anxious, nervous and very excited waited for her to come back down.

She came back all soaked in satin and sat next to me and as she was drunk kept making me touch it and was going on about how smooth and silky it was and inadvertently rubbing against me.

Needless to say it felt like heaven but was as equally tortuous for me.

Ever since then I've dreamt of dressing up a TV in satin and fucking them like it was her. Hense my other thread entitled "Looking for a CD or TV"
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

From what you say happened it sounds to me like your Auntie was offering herself on a satin plate, so to speak and I can't understand why you didn't fuck your sexy auntie, I sure know that I would have done :P
Liking it shiny
manchester12

Post by manchester12 »

Ah hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it.

I'd have loved to fuck her senseless but don't see her very often.

:(
perry12

Post by perry12 »

My ex mother in law.
She was always wearing satin nighties around the house.
About two years after I was divorced from her daughter I made my dreams come true.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

perry12 wrote:My ex mother in law.
She was always wearing satin nighties around the house.
About two years after I was divorced from her daughter I made my dreams come true.

So are you telling us you fucked your ex MIL then?

Or do you mean you got to wank off in her satin nighty?
Liking it shiny
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

I still fantasize about a very superior cousin... who's satin slip started off my fetish.... and that was years ago !!!
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

My sister in law had a white cashmere full length coat that had the most gorgeous white satin lining. I dreamed about fucking that satin for months when I finally got the chance. She was going out of town and needed someone to feed her cat. When I got to her condo I was so nervous that I almost couldn't get the key in the door, but I finally did. I was just inches away from fucking her sexy coat. i opened the closet and there it was I stroked the silky lining with my hand and took it into her bedroom and lay it on the bed and stripped naked. I lay it on 2 pillows and climbed on top and started stroking the most gorgeous satin smooth satin I had ever felt. She was very attractive and all I could think of was her wearing the coat and how I would love to have her fuck me while wearing the coat.
After that every time I would see her I thought of making love to her while she wore that coat. Needless to say I had my way with the coat every time she went out of town. When I was cumming with her coat I would call out her name and it made my orgasm more intense
satinlover1987

Post by satinlover1987 »

I always had fantasies of my step sister and step mum. Both had amazing sense of taste when it came to satin. I use to steal my step sis laundry basket after she was done with bathing. So loved to sniff them the feel the soiled satin against my skin. Use to rub them all over my body. Wanna know more?
satinshy22

Post by satinshy22 »

[/color]yes, to this day I fantasize about 2 of my cousins. one of them is older than me and I used to masturbate on a pair of her blue satin panties when I was at her house. still long to fuck her while she is wearing them.