ilikeitshiny

Re: Favourite way to enjoy satin

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Mrs Wheelie looking very hot once more I must say :D
Liking it shiny
mainer56

Post by mainer56 »

my partner's not interested, which leaves me no immediate choice, but buying long satin gowns, slips and full-cut panties and wearing them while i'm alone.
if only i could find some to talk about the exquisted sensations when i feel a gown all over my body, an drench it with so much cum.

if you'd like to talk about satin masturbation, you'll find me here, or on yahoo at: ariel0@yahoo.com

cheers!
SatinFantasy

Post by SatinFantasy »

When I was married, we used to lie on the sofa and watch football (yes, my ex is into almost all sport!) and we'd drape silk sheets over the sofa. as the game went on, we'd slowly find ourselves with less and less clothes on, and at half time we'd be naked, wrapped in the silk and she'd grab some in her hand and stroke my cock until she could feel it was about to cum, and then she'd slip her wet pussy over it and take my cum. She is still stunning, and back then, mind blowing... so I'd grab her, kiss her deeply and within a minute, I'd be hard again.

I love the feeling of cumming inside a woman and then being so turned on I get hard again inside her - she liked it as well. I can see its quite a compliment.

She also had a long black liquid satin dress. I remember sitting on the side of the bath looking in the bathroom mirror as she swayed in, turned to look at me in the mirror, and hitched up her satin dress, and we both watched as my cock disappeared in side her, while I grabbed her dress, and wrapped my arms round her.

...ok, now I REALLY need to find someone new! :)
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

^ All of that is incredibly hot.
TomThompson

Post by TomThompson »

Last edited by TomThompson on Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TomThompson

Post by TomThompson »

TomThompson

Post by TomThompson »