Pink satin is my favorite.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinlover13

Re: my poor satin sheets

Post by satinlover13 »

try this on for size. last night me and my wife put a brand new set of pink satin sheets on our bed and these sheets were a bit more than we usually spend but the were just too nice to pass up. brand new pink shiny satin sheets and pillows. very luxurious. my wife looked at me and said "I think I want to fuck these sheets up." I said what do you mean. she said " I will show you." she then went to the laundry room and retrieved an iron and plugged it in next to the bed. she waited a few seconds and then took one of the shiny pink pillows and placed the hot iron on it. I reacted by trying to grab the iron but she stopped me and said "wait." she waited about five seconds and then removed the iron from the pillow. the pillow was unhurt by the iron. then without warning she put the iron back on the satin pillow and when she did I felt a charge. she looked me in the eye and said "how long?" she let the iron sit in the pillow until the heat melted not only the shiny pink satin pillow case but the satin pillow underneath. I felt a charge like I've never felt before. wow! she then proceeded to do as she said and completely destroyed the sheets. she finished up by climbing on the sheets and digging her heels hard into the sheets and then pissing on the pillows. what a magnificent mess.
SatinFantasy

Re: Pink satin is my favorite.

Post by SatinFantasy »

I've just been delivered a set of vintage pink satin sheets. OH MY GOD!!!

They're heavy, but soooo soft. I have some polyester pink satin sheets ($10 on local classified website) modern, made in singapore. I liked them, but the vintage ones are just amazing.

I need to iron them, and probably give them a wash in fabric conditioner, and then they will mind blowing!