Satin Puffer Jackets!!!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
shane6002

Satin Puffer Jackets!!!

Post by shane6002 »

Does anyone who loves satin puffer jackets like Rocawear,BabyPhat or others have any good pics of some to post either clean or especially ones with spunk all over them! Would really like to see some please!! I really love bright shiny colors and love the feel of the outside of Rocawear Puffers!! Please Help! Thanks
skybridge12

Re: Satin Puffer Jackets!!!

Post by skybridge12 »

Got a rocawear and a baby phat jacket...will get pics up soon but hoping you have some too
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Not Roacawear or BP but a sexy shiny Next brand, anybody like it?? :)
Attachments
Hot cum all over her back!!
Hot cum all over her back!!
Liking it shiny
shane6002

Post by shane6002 »

Awesome !! Love the pink jacket!!! Doe she wear it currently or is it one from the past???
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

No unfortunately she no longer wears it which is a real shame as she looked real sexy in it and even the sound it made when she wore it or as she took it off and hung it up when round here turned me on so much that I could hardly wait to sneak it away to enjoy it in private. I shot so many loads over this pink jacket that I lost count but it really did feel sooo good, and then to see her wear it again soon after was awesome knowing the fun time I had just had with it :P

I did see it hung up in her hallway a while ago so I know she still has it.... maybe I soiled it once too often :oops:
Liking it shiny
blowby

Post by blowby »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Not Roacawear or BP but a sexy shiny Next brand, anybody like it?? :)
Sexy Coat :o
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

blowby wrote: Sexy Coat :o
Yeah! It certainly is! it looks, feels and even sounds absolutely awesome!! :) I have spunked up so many times all over it :P
Liking it shiny
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

got on e-bay and got myself a white satin puffer baby phat jacket...when i get it will put up some pics for you guys !!
craftbeer99

Post by craftbeer99 »

Here is a nice silver Rocawear Jacket with Blue lining Image

craftbeer99

Post by craftbeer99 »

Also a Avocado green Rocawear jacket Image
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Sexy, shiny, satin jackets there!! Only spoiled by those cuffs..... not good when one slides ones stiff member into the sleeve! Its a long way before you reach the alluring satin inside :wink:
Liking it shiny
craftbeer99

Post by craftbeer99 »

Yes, the cuffs are a bit problematic. a bit of a workaround is to roll the cuff up. Image
getther2004

Post by getther2004 »

I love satin jackets! If you get tired of the old jacket, I can dispose of it with taste =) Record the movie you enjoy.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

craftbeer99 wrote:Yes, the cuffs are a bit problematic. a bit of a workaround is to roll the cuff up. Image
Yes indeed!! In fact, what I have done before is to roll it back on itself once (and maybe even twice) more than in your photo and you have shiny satin on the outside too, much nicer to feel with your hand when your cocks inside. The sleeve hole becomes nice and tight so that when you slide your cock inside it feels like a really tight satin lined pussy hole to fuck to oblivion...... bliss :P

You can tell I've done this a few times :wink:
Liking it shiny
shane6002

Post by shane6002 »

Lets see some pics with your cum all over these jackets!! Clean jackets are not very good they need to be all covered with cum!!!