Recent Ebay Wins!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Adipotter

Recent Ebay Wins!

Post by Adipotter »

Hello Satin lovers --- just won this beauty on Ebay yesterday...can't wait till she's home:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Image[/img]
ImageImage

while this keeps me well and busy (pics will be posted :)), i'm trying to snag this one too-

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261227281347

ImageImage
ImageImage

What would you guys do to these pieces of fine satin art?
satinstainer

Re: Recent Ebay Wins!

Post by satinstainer »

I know I would splat MANY loads of cum on that dress :lol: :lol: What are YOU going to do with them ?? :D :D
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

PRECISELY that...and then again... and again... and again...

spray some Victora's Secret perfume on it first...

I decided not to go for the pink one though... had $20 shipping on top of $36 last bid... too much for a part-time obsession...
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

Aaaand the shopping spree continues. Today just one item led to another and on-and-on it went until i'd bought more than a month's supply of satin...

It started with this beautiful satin and chiffon (my two fav fabrics) robe, slip and panty set:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Followed by this purple robe & gown set in satin and lace...

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Then this satin wedding nightgown...

Image Image Image

So far so good, but the whole thing is incomplete without a satin blouse (or two!).... so i got the two i'd been eyeing for a long time:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

The shopping experience alone has made me cum twice already! Imagine my plight when all these beauties are delivered
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

Well, turns out I lost the purple robe and gown combo. In the last 30sec of the auction somebody outbid me by almost twice and won...
Sigh, i really wanted a long, ankle-length silky robe to go along with the nice lingerie...

Well, found something sexy, luckily the price was reasonable considering it was on Buy It Now:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Now begins the waiting game... awaiting all this stuff now, should reach me in about 10days:
1. Puff sleeves dark blue satin blouse
2. Dark teal satin button-up blouse
3. Chiffon gown and panties with matching satin robe with chiffon sleeves
4. Long bridal satin nightgown
5. Floral light pink ankle-length satin robe
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

Apologies, freddie... i thought since these were not strictly speaking "my collection" yet, i'd post here... was planning on posting them once i received all the items :P
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Adipotter wrote:Apologies, freddie... i thought since these were not strictly speaking "my collection" yet, i'd post here... was planning on posting them once i received all the items :P
No problem. It's just easier to condense posts like these into one thread so the forum doesn't get overcrowded. The second you've purchased them, and you have a good seller, they're part of your collection.
etsatinprou

Post by etsatinprou »

Adipotter wrote:Hello Satin lovers --- just won this beauty on Ebay yesterday...can't wait till she's home:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Image[/img]
ImageImage

while this keeps me well and busy (pics will be posted :)), i'm trying to snag this one too-

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261227281347

ImageImage
ImageImage

wow I love them mainly the purple one .
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Adipotter wrote:Hello Satin lovers ---

You have amassed a great haul recently - some genuinely great pieces I'm very envious of... nice work! :D

If I weren't in a saving mode right now, apart from buying a Niki Livas prom dress I couldn't resist, I'd have had all those too. Great taste!!