Bridal and bridesmaid gowns and ball gowns

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related

What is the most beautiful kind of formal gown?

Ball gown
22%
Bridal gown
32%
Bridesmaid gown
20%
Evening gown
26%

Total votes: 87

satinsmith86

Re: Bridal and bridesmaid gowns and ball gowns

Post by satinsmith86 »

good idea!
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

Is it me or have bridal gowns really gotten boring over the last few years? Same silhouette and lots of de-lustered fabrics.

I used to love looking at Bridal fashion. I collected Brides magazines for many years. The late 80s and early 90s was my favorite period with so many variations of satin gowns, with a variety of necklines and glorious trains. Now everything is strapless and even the fabrics are dull. The only bridal gowns now that turn me on are bias cut charmeuse form-huggers. :?

Even lingerie has gotten too practical with knit micro-fiber. These days my slips and camis are coming from Farr West and my sleepwear from Natori.
bob8686

Post by bob8686 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-18jw63GBw

Gold and White Taffeta Couture Wedding Dress! Would you just love to get inside of that cream it! The sound of that taffeta is getting me hot so much!

Bob
Ballgownadmirer

Post by Ballgownadmirer »

I'm torn between older big puffy wedding gowns and victorian ballgowns
Frillylover

Post by Frillylover »

Ballgownadmirer wrote:I'm torn between older big puffy wedding gowns and victorian ballgowns
I love these such gowns too, like vintage wedding and prom gowns, and Victorian/southern belle gowns. Basically any dress that's big and poofy. Perhaps we should chat sometime :D
Fan of the frillies
deleted

Post by deleted »

My wifes wedding dress

http://i.imgur.com/G0I3g28.jpg
deleted

Post by deleted »

One of my all time favourite ballgowns- Made from 100% Thai Silk-Satin. Mmmmmmmmm
bob8686

Post by bob8686 »

Fancy Fan Bingbing
Attachments
Fan Bingbing in sexy dress
Fan Bingbing in sexy dress
bob8686

Post by bob8686 »

satins69 wrote:
alhb86 wrote:Why not start a thread showing pics of what gowns we all have, I will add my pics to it later when I get the gowns out of storage and remove all the creases lol
Yes I agree with you I think it would be brilliant idea to start a new thread with photos and videos of people wearing the gowns. say with people having sex whilst still wearing there gowns and glamour photos/videos vintage photo shoots anything with bridal gowns which there isn't that much on here the forum as regards bridal photos and videos. I will have a look at trying to take and get some photos and videos to post on here from the net.
I used to have my girl friend where ballgowns for sex! oh nice memories! the feel of the material while humping!!
bob8686

Post by bob8686 »

ONCE UPON A TIME DRESS
Attachments
once upon a time.jpg