New girl....Why so many guys??

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satingirl19

New girl....Why so many guys??

Post by satingirl19 »

Hi, Im new here. I am 19 and wonder why there seems to be so many guys on here compared to girls. Personally i prefer to see a nice pair of panties on a girl rather than with a cock jammed in them,and im female. Thanks.
satin4me

Re: New girl....Why so many guys??

Post by satin4me »

Hi,and welcome...I have to agree with you on the male/female pics ratio. id like to see a chick cumming in some satin instead of a bloke. What type of satin do you have? when did you start liking satin?
silkysatinlover1

Post by silkysatinlover1 »

I so agree that there is such a lack of females on this board and it is great to see you on here. I actually cannot stand the sight of men wearing satin (nothing personal to all you guys!) I'm 23 and any time I wear it I make sure to be away from a mirror lol. Welcome satingirl19, I hope you're not too put off by the heavy male:female ratio! :)
Dreamsofdresses

Post by Dreamsofdresses »

I'm with silkysatin lover on this.

Absolutely nothing better to see satin on a girl that highlights all her curves etc. Particularly satin dresses. Also not a fan of destroying satin etc. Welcome to the board sg19. Nice to get the female point of view here for a change.

Dod
Girls+Satin = Win
satinluvr

Post by satinluvr »

In all my years I've never met a girl who had a clothing / satin fetish - plenty that will indulge me, but none who actually have it themselves, so forgive me if I'm a little cynical. :roll:
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Another question would be...why so less girls? Just seeing satin on girls is a major turn on for most guys, even some guys won't even admit that to them...hence a forum that has people relate to such a fetish! It's also due to the fact that most satins are made specifically for women and some people perceive that if a guy wears satin, they can be labeled as either a crossdresser, gay, a transvestite or bisexual...no offense to those who are but most who may or may not wear them are not really that way.

I've worn silk dresses, skirts and blouses that I've bought for my collection but very rarely only in my own privacy and I do not look that good in either, though it feels so fantastic around me that I wish I had a woman to share it with me. Most of those are saved for that particular woman who I'd love to have wearing them for me!

Personally, I'd rather a woman wear my silk garments for me. If they're ok with me wearing it for fun times, I would do it if they get turned on from the feel of it like I do! Guys just love the look and feel of satin and go crazy for it as I'm sure you may understand.

I'm surprised on the fact that most women, even though they wear it almost every day they get the chance, that they usually don't get turned on by the feel of it. Some just don't understand the fetish even. How I wished that every gorgeous woman I see wearing a pure silk satin (enter garment here) and compliment her on what she's wearing!

Anyways, welcome to the forum! I hope you can give us your perspective on what you like about satin, whether it be silk, polyester, acetate, rayon...even cotton has it's own satin type! You already know what I like in terms of my username! Just be prepared for many to respond to your post(s)! LOL ;)
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Hi satingirl19 and welcome to the forum. I am in agreement on this one, I cannot even bear to look at blokes parading about in satin, not my thing at all but I would say its each to their own as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, how about sharing a few photo's of you satingirl19 wearing your sexy satin panties for us horney males to appreciate and perhaps even tribute if you like that sort of thing :P
Liking it shiny
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Anyone can be a girl on the internet. Let's see some proof :lol:
removed

Post by removed »

Freddielinton wrote:Anyone can be a girl on the internet. Let's see some proof :lol:
Agreed!
DressInSatin

Post by DressInSatin »

satingirl19, show us your satin! Wrap your goodies in your goodies and share your beauty with us all!
satingirl19

Post by satingirl19 »

satin4me wrote:Hi,and welcome...I have to agree with you on the male/female pics ratio. id like to see a chick cumming in some satin instead of a bloke. What type of satin do you have? when did you start liking satin?
Hi. Thanks. Most of the satin stuff i have is polyester. I prefer to wear satin underwear,bikini briefs,boxers etc,and have a few nice sets of pj's and slips to sleep in. Im not to sure when i started liking satin. I had a favorite pair of stin pj pants when i was about 7 or 8 but i didnt really get into it till i was in my early teens.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

:D Come on then....Do please show.... Us blokes are all awaiting some photo's of your polyester clad femaninity :D
Liking it shiny
DressInSatin

Post by DressInSatin »

Do your satin clothes turn you on, s-girl?
satingirl19

Post by satingirl19 »

ilikeitshiny wrote::D Come on then....Do please show.... Us blokes are all awaiting some photo's of your polyester clad femaninity :D
Hi all, Im not really the type of person to put pics of myself on the net sorry. I can probably do some pics of some items tho if i can figure it out how to put them up...
satingirl19

Post by satingirl19 »

DressInSatin wrote:Do your satin clothes turn you on, s-girl?
Hi,they do turn me on to an extent. Mainly coz i feel sexy when i wear them. I do like getting into freshly washed and ironed satin sheets wearing fresh satin pj's tho....