New girl....Why so many guys??

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Freddielinton

Re: New girl....Why so many guys??

Post by Freddielinton »

satingirl19 wrote:Hi all, Im not really the type of person to put pics of myself on the net sorry. I can probably do some pics of some items tho if i can figure it out how to put them up...
Pics or you're a guy.
silkysatinlover1

Post by silkysatinlover1 »

Freddielinton wrote:
satingirl19 wrote:Hi all, Im not really the type of person to put pics of myself on the net sorry. I can probably do some pics of some items tho if i can figure it out how to put them up...
Pics or you're a guy.
Lol I love the internet!
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Ahh...no love for my response? :( I thought it was insightful to say the least...

Anyways, if you wanted to not show your face but at least show your body in satin clothes, write your username on a piece of paper, hold it up and take a picture without your face for people to see that you are female and are into satin clothing! Though of course, the satin panties gotta show and have gotta be slightly tight for those who want proof. I'm not saying you have to, but it's an idea... :idea: :)
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I believe her.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

inlovewithsatin wrote:I believe her.
:lol:
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

SatinGirl19: simply follow the instructions detailed by IReallyLovePureSilk above and we will then believe you and there is no need to show your face either.

Its just because there are a good few straight blokes (myself included) on here who do not get off on seeing other blokes wearing satin :roll: :)
Liking it shiny
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Satingirl19...I guess your here for the same reasons as the rest of us,because you have a thing for silk & satin...right!

So,if you are as you say female then welcome to the forum & enjoy.On the matter of posting proof pictures only do so if your comfortable posting & don't feel pressured into it.To be honest if you did post pictures of yourself all you'd be doing is providing lazy,bone idol freeloaders with wanking material...you might get a couple of replies from the regular contributors but as for the rest...common courtesy is in short supply with most who visit here.

However if your a guy now might be a good time to ditch the satingirl19 persona & join the forum under a new name.
SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

wheelie wrote:Satingirl19...I guess your here for the same reasons as the rest of us,because you have a thing for silk & satin...right!

So,if you are as you say female then welcome to the forum & enjoy.On the matter of posting proof pictures only do so if your comfortable posting & don't feel pressured into it.To be honest if you did post pictures of yourself all you'd be doing is providing lazy,bone idol freeloaders with wanking material...you might get a couple of replies from the regular contributors but as for the rest...common courtesy is in short supply with most who visit here.

However if your a guy now might be a good time to ditch the satingirl19 persona & join the forum under a new name.

I agree :D .
TsRock

Post by TsRock »

well said Wheels. I would be scared if I was a woman on here, it's like throwing a steak in a den of starving wolves!
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

HI Satingirl....I'm 56 m srt8... and a dedicated satin lover....

It's amazing to find a girl of 19, who even knows what satin is...let alone wears it...

Good for you... ( whoever / whatever you are )
satinwank

Post by satinwank »

I'm sorry but this supposed girl goes against 99% of females I've come into contact with. A lot of females like satin but I've honestly never met one who truly fetishizes it, especially not such a supposedly young female. And I have met some truly kinky girls in my time. Nearly all satin fetish clad females you see are either a) paid models b) girlfriends of a guy.

I've just decided, I'm an Adriana Lima lookalike who LOOOOVES satin! :lol: :lol:
satinloverboy

Post by satinloverboy »

Speaking from a guy, it's really nice to see that there's women who have the same fetish. It's such a turn on.
satinwank

Post by satinwank »

satinloverboy wrote:Speaking from a guy, it's really nice to see that there's women who have the same fetish. It's such a turn on.
Yes, I think the OP gets turned on by it too, that's why he pretends to be a girl.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

OP is shemale be*fuking*ware :lol:
etsatinprou

Post by etsatinprou »

I'll tell you something that I think . I think that guy who love wearing satin and feminine clothes and take care of their piece of clothing are the best boyfriend , husband and etc... for women , because if we take care of just a piece of clothing , can you imagine how this man will take care of his girlfriend , wife and etc... ? what do you think about that everyone ? ( I want opinions from both parties )