Introduce yourself for 2009

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinBoy

Introduce yourself for 2009

Post by SatinBoy »

First topic of 2009 why not start the year off with a bang!! lol Introduce yourself to everyone or re-introduce yourself to everyone. Make new friends....why not!!! Who will be first
satinage

Re: Introduce yourself for 2009

Post by satinage »

Hi,
I'm a man who loves satin clothes.
I love to see women in satin, but I love to see men in satin also...

and I love wearing satin, I've got men's clothes (boxer, robe) and girl's clothes (panties, gloves, skirt, nighties, robe, cami, french knickers...).

It's great to combinate girls and men clothes, it results some very nice outfits.

cheers
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
pleatedskirtfan

Post by pleatedskirtfan »

Let me be your satin slave...pleeease! I will caress you in your clothes, and you can play with me through my silky pleated skirt until I come in your face. Smack my bottom hard and squeeze my nipples with your hungry fingers.....I am a little cutie.
DoubleT

Post by DoubleT »

Double T, love satin on girls, love dressing in satin dresses, nightgowns, & panties. I'm probably the only member from canada on this forum..
SatinBoy

Post by SatinBoy »

Not as many intro's as I was hoping for 204 views of this topic and only 4 introductions. Come on you can do better then that surely!!
mazza2019

Post by mazza2019 »

Hi , i just love satin blouses/ shirts , just so sexy , sensual and the way the material flows , to have naughty satin chats too with anyone , i am male and UK
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

Hi all, we're Janet and Nick, from the UK Midlands.
We're a swinging couple who love satin sex, and enjoy meeting new friends, couples, girls or guys.
Janet is very bi, loves girl on girl fun, always dresses to please and loves being photographed.
She enjoys guys too, particularly if carefully dressed.
Nick is str8, loves girls in satin, and can often be persuaded to wear satin boxer shorts.
Email or message us if you'd like to meet.
Love,
Janet & Nick
xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!
chrissyukcd

Post by chrissyukcd »

I'm a man who loves dressing in satin for sex. I'm bi, so love to be with CD's, TV's, guys and girls.
I have had some bi experience, I love oral. My fantasy is to be with a bi couple, not fulfilled that one yet though, maybe one day.
I really love the feel of freshly ironed satin, just makes me crazy with lust.
hunnybunny

Post by hunnybunny »

Hi,
I`m a straight guy and love to wear satin blouses. Sometimes wear satin trousers and skirts round the house too.
I have quite a few satin blouses in various colours and styles and satin fabrics.
One day hope to meet a girl that shares my passion.
Great sight, great to know of others who love satin.
Hunnybunny
cornelius

Post by cornelius »

Hi, please email me at satin1000000@googlemail.com if you fancy a chat about wearing long luxurious satin robes, gowns, teddies, pyjamas. I love towear satin and touch others who are wearing it too.
mazza2019

Post by mazza2019 »

Hi , i am a sexy male who just loves all things satin, my favourite item being sexy shiny long sleeved satin shirts , i just love to see all i nthem ,mmmmmmm just the thought makes me want to xxxxx

So male or female if you want to chat /meet / email please do it.

would love to dress up together and play xxxxxx
mazza2019

Post by mazza2019 »

Hi , i am a sexy male who just loves all things satin, my favourite item being sexy shiny long sleeved satin shirts , i just love to see all i nthem ,mmmmmmm just the thought makes me want to xxxxx

So male or female if you want to chat /meet / email please do it.

would love to dress up together and play xxxxxx
SirTrinian

Post by SirTrinian »

Male UK .. love the look of a female in satin.. esp blouses

love to chat , drop me a line
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Hi everyone,

I'm a 40 year old male who for as long as I can remember has been fascinated by the feel and sight of anything satin. When I was a child I used to secretly enjoy wearing a satin/polyester dressing gown that belonged to my father that came from C&A. It's a pity that you cannot buy these anymore. More recently I have built up a collection of my own satin and silk clothes including robes, chemises, slips, kaftans and tops. I just love the way the material carresses your skin and shimmers. It's good to see from this website that I am not on my own.
TooWeird

Post by TooWeird »

I know it's not 2010, but here goes...

I'm a mid-30s male. I've had a thing for satin pretty much all my life, I think literally back to my baby blankets that had satiny kind of linings. Actually, the biggest charge I get is from nylon -- not the same type of nylon as in stockings, but the nylon on the outer shells of cheap windbreakers, etc. Basically, stuff made of satin-like material that makes a bit of a swishing sound.

I think it started when I had a weird dream as a little kid about some woman wearing a purple skirt made of that nylon material and this woman would remove it, only to show that she had another one over it, repeat ad infinitum.

But any time I could I'd rub the material on my penis...whether it was a blanket that had the lining around the perimeter, or if I found an old nylon jacket that no one was wearing any more...

It's weird for me now as a guy who's been married over ten years. I don't think my wife knows about the obsession, although she does know that the thought of her in a skimpy satin negligee really turns me on. In fact...when we first became sexually active, I had trouble achieving orgasm...I think I wasn't used to condoms...I knew enough guys who became fathers despite using condoms, so at my wife's suggestion, I used two condoms (I lost my virginity to my wife) to be safe...and I think that might have been one reason...but one night when she got in the mood, she put on a green silk blouse and panties she bought at Victoria's Secret. She had me undress her, so I took off her panties and just opened the blouse, and we did it while she had the silky blouse on. I had NO problem cumming then -- in fact, I nearly passed out I came so hard.

She did eventually get a few more satiny things, mainly nighties, that she used to wear to bed if she was in a particularly sexy mood (if she wore what became known as "the black thing," I knew I was in for a REALLY hot night because that really drove me nuts -- and whenever she'd wear something sexy to bed, I wouldn't take it off her -- just expose what I like to see :) )...but she's stopped dressing for the occasion -- she says she doesn't really like wearing things for sex, she prefers being 100% nude...oh well...don't get me wrong, I'm still crazy about her after all this time, and the sex is really hot, but I would like to somehow bring up how I'd like to spice it up a bit...I'm trying to get gradual -- she has a red plaid skirt she used to wear (not for sexy purposes, just normally) that made me want to do her, and I did mention that and she would always smile and say "Hmmm..."

And some years ago my wife had all kinds of coupons at one of the big department stores, and I went shopping with her and she bought a formal black silk chiffon skirt with the aforementioned swishy material. She tried it on and I almost creamed myself. She's never worn it, but I wish she would...I'd probably do her the second she'd put it on.

Part of my hesitation to ease it into conversation, I guess, is that some years ago we stopped using condoms (her doctor wants her on the pill), and...well, sex without a condom is just amazing....I do NOT last long! I'm partly afraid that my wife in sexy satin clothing plus condomless sex would equal...ejaculation before I even penetrate! But I'd still love to have it happen...

Sorry to be so X-rated in my intro post....but anyway....just needed to let it out...