Does anyone remember the Yahoo! Fetish4satin group?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinluvr

Does anyone remember the Yahoo! Fetish4satin group?

Post by satinluvr »

The owner of that group used to post some AMAZING shots of satin skirts all creamed on. Then one day he just stopped, came back a while later for a couple of pics, then disappeared again.

Does anyone remember that group? I would love to see if he kept up with the cumming :-)
SilkScarfLover

Re: Does anyone remember the Yahoo! Fetish4satin group?

Post by SilkScarfLover »

I sure do! It was fantastic! All that lovely cummed on satin!
shinythings

Post by shinythings »

satinwank

Post by satinwank »

WOW! I'm so pleased to see more! Easily the best ever.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

fug fug fug i just splatted a water fall load of cum all over the computer with the feeling of my dick got snapped in half in the process because the shiny shine is extremely 2 arousing 2 my liking aaaaaa :shock:
shinythings

Post by shinythings »

Sharing some new posts on http://fetish4satin.tumblr.com
satinwank

Post by satinwank »

wowwwwwww so sexy!

no-one does smooth shiny satin better than you,

and your thick white creamy loads are very impressive

you are a god amongst satin stainers!
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

shit i just splattered another big loads 2 the monitor :lol: damm it that was more hotter than the previous pink shot
pinksatin

Post by pinksatin »

shinythings, you are one of the best. have enjoyed your pics over the years. in your opinion, is acetate and bridal satin the best satin fabrics to show how cum "pools up"?
shinythings

Post by shinythings »

Acetate and bridal satin (usually duchess satin) are heavy fabrics. They look remarkable and beats the best of the satins out there in terms of visual appeal : they look lustrous, expensive and sumptuous. However they are not really favoured as heavy fabrics loses out on the sensory touch appeal - and they are not so durable. I have many duchess and silk pieces which remain in showroom condition for the very reason that one wash will cause it to lose its lustre. They just won't look the same again.

Pooling on satin on the other hand - it pools and spreads at the same time - always a spectacle to see : a clear white pool surrounded by fabric darkened due to the soak. And infinitely more durable. The bath tub sequence is an item which is more than 20 years old and still looking good as ever. So care is everything :)
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

szewei85 wrote:shit i just splattered another big loads 2 the monitor :lol: damm it that was more hotter than the previous pink shot
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm declined to agre with you, szewei. Those gorgeous, shiny satin skirts are fantastic and so beautifully decorated!
Must have been a feeling sweeter than honey doing all that wanking, shinythings :wink:
Right now I'm sitting by my PC, my cock is wrapped into the cup of a satin bra, enjoyng a gentle rubbing of the head. As soon as I get this text posted I'll go back to shinythings' shiny things and have a horny wank while watching his impressing cumsplashes. I can feel a billion swimmers eager to be sprayed into my purple satin F cup :lol: :lol:
BTW... my wife is taking sun in the garden and I hope she'll be sitting there at least for a few hundred jerks :D :D
SatinDesire
satinluvr

Post by satinluvr »

SatinDesire wrote:
szewei85 wrote:shit i just splattered another big loads 2 the monitor :lol: damm it that was more hotter than the previous pink shot
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm declined to agre with you, szewei. have a horny wank while watching his impressing cumsplashes.

BTW... my wife is taking sun in the garden and I hope she'll be sitting there at least for a few hundred jerks :D :D
Me too, I have to bow down to his superior, gorgeous satin collection and gallons of breathtakingly thick, white, creamy sperm (I could only dream of producing such loads)

As the person who started this topic I'm glad the master is sharing with us once more. Thank you, shinythings... please don't go away for so long again! :D
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

hahahaha i have favourite this thread 4 the first time ever :lol: gonna check like 2-3 months once :lol:
satinwank

Post by satinwank »

I'm sure you'll be masturbating a few more times over these pics!
shinythings

Post by shinythings »

Latest post is not soiling satin with a direct tribute on it - but rather through an indirect manner .. :shock: