Does anyone remember the Yahoo! Fetish4satin group?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinluvr

Re: Does anyone remember the Yahoo! Fetish4satin group?

Post by satinluvr »

OMG... THAT IS SO HOT...... What a lucky woman!!!!!
satinluvr

Post by satinluvr »

By the way, do you ever do any more videos?

Your "Gold Satin Skirt" in particular was an amazing watch..... so sexy
shinythings

Post by shinythings »

2 new posts.

Silk is so fragile that they do not usually survive their one and only encounter. Silk is so lovely visually so it's always a tough call - when the decision is finally made, it is always great for that moment but you know that would be the last it would look as good as it did.

Which is why satin is always preferred .. like the maroon skirt which has taken poundings for many many years and is still as shiny and looks as good as the day it first received its first load.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

holy fuck i should not have login today now my brain just shuts off and think of how 2 obtain the satins at all costs argh :x

even the world cup cannot prevent me from thinking how 2 blow all over the satins dang :o

:lol: :lol:
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

satinluvr wrote:OMG... THAT IS SO HOT...... What a lucky woman!!!!!
haha more like a dam lucky couple...i wish i can be like the author...YIKES

my ULTIMATE lifetime objective now after this is 2 find and hunt 4 that type of long skirt with back zipper and back slit as shown in my avatar...i am bored with long skirt with side zipper and side slit already...haha dang :roll: :roll:
shinythings

Post by shinythings »

szewei85 wrote: my ULTIMATE lifetime objective now after this is 2 find and hunt 4 that type of long skirt with back zipper and back slit as shown in my avatar...i am bored with long skirt with side zipper and side slit already...haha dang :roll: :roll:
This forum has reached its attachment quota - so i have posted a set of back-zipped dry-clean only silk pieces on tumblr. Save for the orange number, the rest have not been subjected to any fluid abuse - they are simply expensive and it would be a waste to ruin them. Anyways, they have other uses which do not entail soiling ..

Actually for the longest time, since i was young, I thought I was a bit of a queer with my unexplained liking for satin. Well, decades later, this "condition" is more well documented than it was - so newbies who are born with this inherent fascination - can read up quickly and understand what it is that makes us what we are. One of the key for me was finding a partner that was willing to accept it for what it is - and making her understand that, far from affecting normal sexual relations, it would enhance and spice things further. Now I have my own children who have all grown up and a partner who - rather than try to talk me out of this - actually encourages me to amass more and more pieces.

At some point in time, I tried cataloguing whatever I had - it runs into more than a thousand (?) pieces by now. So much so that now I have to consider making custom rooms in the house to put everything from floor to ceiling. The yahoo group was created a long time ago to see if indeed there were like-minded souls who was into this niche segment of satin silk skirts .. there were plenty of bras and panties and pantyhoses fans but they do not quite fall in the same category as satin fetishists.. or at least that's what I would like to think.

I started tumblr again for a lark .. but this time I think it would be temporary and one day I will decide to pull the plug and finally call it a day :mrgreen:
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

shinythings wrote:
szewei85 wrote: my ULTIMATE lifetime objective now after this is 2 find and hunt 4 that type of long skirt with back zipper and back slit as shown in my avatar...i am bored with long skirt with side zipper and side slit already...haha dang :roll: :roll:
This forum has reached its attachment quota - so i have posted a set of back-zipped dry-clean only silk pieces on tumblr. Save for the orange number, the rest have not been subjected to any fluid abuse - they are simply expensive and it would be a waste to ruin them. Anyways, they have other uses which do not entail soiling ..
geee thanks 4 the posting of dry shots :mrgreen: love them all 2 the max :mrgreen:
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

shinythings wrote:
szewei85 wrote: I started tumblr again for a lark .. but this time I think it would be temporary and one day I will decide to pull the plug and finally call it a day :mrgreen:
if you do call it a day please donate some 4 me :lol: especially the orange and the blue long skirts :lol: i am very much appreciate it hehehehe
satinwank

Post by satinwank »

The yahoo group was created a long time ago to see if indeed there were like-minded souls who was into this niche segment of satin silk skirts .. there were plenty of bras and panties and pantyhoses fans but they do not quite fall in the same category as satin fetishists.. or at least that's what I would like to think.
That's why your photos are my absolute favourite because they concentrate on satin / silk skirts and nothing else - no lingerie or anything, just the sexy skirts and cream. It most certainly is a niche and that's why I would be so disappointed if you disappeared again - these type of photos are so rare, I would gladly pay for them!
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

satinwank wrote:
The yahoo group was created a long time ago to see if indeed there were like-minded souls who was into this niche segment of satin silk skirts .. there were plenty of bras and panties and pantyhoses fans but they do not quite fall in the same category as satin fetishists.. or at least that's what I would like to think.
That's why your photos are my absolute favourite because they concentrate on satin / silk skirts and nothing else - no lingerie or anything, just the sexy skirts and cream. It most certainly is a niche and that's why I would be so disappointed if you disappeared again - these type of photos are so rare, I would gladly pay for them!
haha same here :lol: i dont know how 2 say it convincingly but i believe long silk/satin skirts will ultimately being the best wanking tools ever better than pencil skirts...since i got knocked unconsciously by fetish4satin hard time since the beginning,,,i no longer have the turned on feels with pencil skirts and minis from silk/satin anymore unlike last time :lol:
satinwank

Post by satinwank »

" Wanking tools " - ah, I like how you think :-)
shinythings

Post by shinythings »

http://fetish4satin.tumblr.com

Something not explicit this time ..
satinwank

Post by satinwank »

shinythings wrote:http://fetish4satin.tumblr.com

Something not explicit this time ..
Not explicit but still incredibly gorgeous! sexy shiny qipao worn by a beautiful mode, and a beautiful wet silk skirt. you have the best clothing!

I don't know what lighting you use (flash or not?), but it brings out the lustrous shine in all the fabrics.
minimenemo

Post by minimenemo »

All the satin skirt in his pictures appears to be the bottom half, or the "skirt" part of the Malaysian baju kurung. I'm guessing the website owner is Malay/Malaysian? A member here perhaps?

Hmm interesting..
satinluvr

Post by satinluvr »

minimenemo wrote:All the satin skirt in his pictures appears to be the bottom half, or the "skirt" part of the Malaysian baju kurung. I'm guessing the website owner is Malay/Malaysian? A member here perhaps?

Hmm interesting..
If you read this thread fully then you'll see shinythings is the lucky owner of all that gorgeous sexy satin!