what was favourite satin outfit of your mums and when enjoy

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
thisisme

Re: what was favourite satin outfit of your mums and when enjoy

Post by thisisme »

I never did my mom's or sisters. But I have this aunt which I sometimes used her silky panty or satin skirt to do. But that's random times. I think the most I did is using my neighbour's silk slips or nightdress or panties. She owns alot of them and she usually hangs the clothes outside on the common area. And since she's always not home after she hangs them, I usually take one or two to masturbate and then put it back. Well I did take 3 of her nightdress and now it's mine. I think she knows it but she never cares. She's not the petite lady neighbour. Probably in her late 40s or early 50s. I just like the silky and satin feeling, and the taboo feeling where she'll wear them. I once took her satin panties for 3 days, cumming into the double layered crotch space. It's those panties where the crotch has 2 layers and it's opened on one side. I remember Cummings continuously for 3 days into that gap then hang it back for her.
silkyrobe

Post by silkyrobe »

In the early 80's, my mum had a cream Marks and Spencer full slip made of the most unbelievably shiny charmeuse satin. I remember it tickled like hell when I wore it - more than any satin garment I'd felt before. And the way it caught the light and shined... I stole it and had it for myself :D . And so started the obsession with finding the silkiest nighties and robes available 8)
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

I started off with my mom's ivory satin nightgown, which I started wearing whenever I was alone from about the age of 14 or so. Then she got a few pairs of satin pajamas, and I loved wearing those whenever I could. She had a couple of gorgeous white satin blouses, which felt wonderfully silky, and I'd usually wear them with silky pj bottoms for full satin encapsulation. This combo was the silkiest experience for me. So a satin blouse worn with satin pj pants was the ultimate silky outfit I borrowed from my mom during my teen years.
AlexBraut

Post by AlexBraut »

my Moms Satin Flutter Pantie that I own now.

I Have a lot more of this Stuff with the nice fabric.

I love the very soft extrem shiny material ... and then the Cut of the Pantie are awsome
Attachments
Photo.jpg
Silky1115

Post by Silky1115 »

My moms all purple pants i found in her closet i got rid of them tho they were so silky...after she got to really silky pairs with design it was awsome because she came in the living room wearing the purple one and she kept rubbing her shiny big butt and legs i think she has a fetish as well because she was checking out a baby blue starter silk basketball pants and kept feelin them and saying these pants are nice for minutes stright no lie it made me horny 2
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

I also loved using my stepmoms satin wedding dress and a couple of long silky nighties she had. When I was 14 the wedding dress fitted me perfectly other than it was very long. I used to take such risks to get hold of that dress and hump it, but better still was when I had the house to myself and I could wear it. I had so many orgasms wearing her wedding dress over the years (mind you I pretty much masturbated and had orgasms wearing everything in her wardrobe !)
Favorite method was putting on a pair of her silky panties and pantyhose, then the satin wedding dress and lying face down on her bed and sliding myself back and forth on top of one of the nighties (similar to what I did with my mums black satin evening dress and her satin lined coat). Had such awsome continual dry orgasms, I could fuck her dress for ages like this. Happy days :D
Silkguy

Post by Silkguy »

My favorite was wearing my mothers silky nylon tricot pajamas. Would steal them from the dirty laundry basket and masturbate in them every chance I got. Nightgowns and panties too! Even now I own several pair of womens silky nylon tricot pajamas and masturbate in them weekly. My last GF was even ok with me wearing them when we would have sex. Would love to share stories with you guys that grew up playing in your mothers things silkpjguy@yahoo.com
B1982

Post by B1982 »

When I was a teenager, the only item in my mother's wardrobe with any satin was a waistcoat that had a satin back and a satin lining. Whenever I was home alone, I used to take her waistcoat out of her wardrobe to touch the satin. I enjoyed it.
Chickers

Post by Chickers »

Ever since I can remember i have had a fascination with my (step) mums satin knickers, at every opportunity I would look through her knicker draw and find a satin pair to play with. It started out by just touching my cock and generally playing with myself with them, When i was around 14 i found myself making any excuse possible to be home alone so I could explore the wonders of her knicker draw but the most amazing time came when I was 15 and was left alone for 2 weeks while she went on holiday. She left the house at 4:30 am and I was lay on her bed wanking with her knickers by 4:40, when I had finished I was lay on her bed looking around her room and decided to have a proper good look around I got an urge to dress in her underwear and clothes, I picked out some hold up stockings a black pair of satin French knickers and a black satin cami top. It felt so good my cock was as hard as it's ever been bulging through mum’s satin knickers. I then started to look through her wardrobe and found a lovely long black pleated evening dress to wear, when I put it on I found myself looking in the mirror and twirling around loving the flowing action as I did. It suddenly occurred to me that she might have some sex toys hiding somewhere so I started to search her room. I found a Johnson’s dry cleaning bag in her wardrobe that was almost busting at the zip it was so full and when I opened it there were so many sexy outfits mostly satin I lay them all out on her bed. There was a blue satin air hostess costume a black satin French maid’s outfit a couple of PVC dresses and 4 sexy club wear outfits. I left them on the bed while I continued my search for her toys.
Then I found them in a handbag on a shelf in her wardrobe OMG I sat on her bed and started to take out the toys one by one and examining them. Most of them at the time I had no idea what they were or where they went, a couple of them I did recognise and knew exactly where they went 1 large cock shaped dildo and a smaller one. There I was sat on mums bed with all her sexy clothes and outfits lay out on her bed along with her toys. I took the clothes I was wearing off and replaced them with the blue satin air hostess outfit , it felt SO sexy but wrong at the same time which is why I think I liked it all the more. I sat on the bed again and found myself sat in my mums sexy outfit sucking on ALL of her sex toys one by one (one of which I now know where anal beads). The rest of the 2 weeks I mostly spent wearing her clothes and underwear and of course playing with her toys. I had a favourite pair of her knickers they were an off white satin very shiny and smooth pair of French knickers that I just couldn’t put back in the draw so I hid them in my room so I could still play even while she was home. My satin knicker fetish grew from there I found myself where ever I went and who’s ever house I went in making an excuse to leave and find the knicker draw. I stole knickers from all over the place and hid them under the draw in my room.
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

Chickers wrote: I took the clothes I was wearing off and replaced them with the blue satin air hostess outfit , it felt SO sexy but wrong at the same time which is why I think I liked it all the more. I sat on the bed again and found myself sat in my mums sexy outfit sucking on ALL of her sex toys one by one (one of which I now know where anal beads). The rest of the 2 weeks I mostly spent wearing her clothes and underwear and of course playing with her toys. I had a favourite pair of her knickers they were an off white satin very shiny and smooth pair of French knickers that I just couldn’t put back in the draw so I hid them in my room so I could still play even while she was home. My satin knicker fetish grew from there I found myself where ever I went and who’s ever house I went in making an excuse to leave and find the knicker draw. I stole knickers from all over the place and hid them under the draw in my room.
Yeah - wearing someone else's clothes is always a bigger thrill. I would have loved my mom to have had a satin hostess uniform like you mentioned but nah. I used to fantasise about finding some kind of outfit like that :)
But she did have a lot of nice satin stuff and it was always great when she went away and left me alone for a few days. Like yourself, sometimes I was straight into her room before the taxi was even at the end of the street.
Sitting on my mother's bed, wearing her satin pjs & her pearl necklace - felt wrong but very thrilling. Blouses, skirts, knickers. I went through her whole wardrobe and wore everything!