what was favourite satin outfit of your mums and when enjoy

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
sssslipery

what was favourite satin outfit of your mums and when enjoy

Post by sssslipery »

I had so many silky outfits of my mums that I enjoyed from a young age. My first love was her satin wedding dress which I started having sex with from the age of 8. Started oot by just laying it on her bed, lying on top of it and sliding myself up and down till I started to get that fantastic orgasm sensation which could last for several minutes of continual slippery humping (pre wet come days). Later started to wear the dress layering her half slips and nighties underneath it and would straddle the corner of her mattress and hump away. Used to position the mirror on her dressing table so I could look at myself as I did this. I loved this dress ... it had been hanging in her wardrobe for so long it seemed to have absorbed a very feminine smell from all her other clothes, a mixture of perfume, cosmetics and her. Could get aroused by just smelling and touching that dress.
However, I think my favourite items was a floor length, strapless fitted black satin evening dress she bought to go to a summer ball. It was made of the most shiny slippery satin I had seen and had a fabulous mermaid or fishtail shape - thight around the body and hips then flaring out just below the knee. It felt awsome to wear, all snug and fitted and slightly restrictive, and was soooo silky and slippy when I humped this fantastic faux fur coat she had. The coat had a gold satin lining and I use to lay the coat open on her bed and lay on it and slip and slide around wearing the evening dress till i orgasmed, which never took long. That dress and the coat also used to smell strongly of her perfume which was such a turn on. Used to rush home from school to have that golden hour of the house to myself before mum got back from work so I could enjoy this dress. Virtually became addicted to it. Must have had hundreds of orgasms in that dress, Dont get me wrong, I enjoyed all her slips, cami tops, nighties and other dresses but that evening dress was always the most special.

What was other poeples favourite outfit of their mums (I guess most of us started out with our mothers satin stuff) and how did you discover it / what was it that got your rocks off ?
satinsmooth

Re: what was favourite satin outfit of your mums and when en

Post by satinsmooth »

My Mums short black satin robe...after that commercial in the early 70's where a gorgeous eastern style brunette dispatched an intruder around with her silky smooth judo skills on the luxurious carpet wearing a short black satin robe ending with her tossing her hair back and stood with her foot on his chest as it faded out, there must have been a massive upturn in satin robe sales, as quite out of the blue a short black satin robe arrived at the house ! it was a week before I had the opportunity to actually be alone with it and after seeing the girl wearing it on the advert which kicked off my satin (and a pretty woman who could do judo) fetish, i had never felt anything like it when i slipped it on and tied the belt, it was thrilling and exciting ! however after throwing a pillow around being the judo girl...a shout from downstairs stopped me in my tracks, mum was back unexpectedly ! I JUST had the time to throw the pillow back on the bed and undo the belt and toss the robe on the bed before fast tiptoeing out of the her room into the bathroom...there was a knock on the door about 2 seconds later lol, my heart was fit to burst with adrenaline ! she had forgotten something and was just wondering why i hadnt replied when she shouted up the stairs to me, Anyway I thought I was safe about a min later when I heard the front door shut and walked back into her room to make sure the robe and pillow were back in the proper places...to my horror the robe was neatly folded and the pillow back in its place.....she must know !! but thats another story lol but that was my fave satin outfit and why robes are my fave satin outfit...
satinsm00thie

Post by satinsm00thie »

Oh yeah, fantastic thread.

My mum only had one satin item, but it is was real awesome. She had this slip. This was 40 years ago now. It was a full slip and the fabric was nothing like anything you see today. I have looked and looked to try and find something like it, but never have. The fabric was simply perfect. Sofy, shiny, and felt like nothing on this earth when I rubbed my cock on it.

I did once try on this nylon blouse she had, but it was not very good to wear.
And she had this anorak which had quite a nice lining, but it was nothing compared to the feel of ther slip.

She must have thrown the slip out long ago. I have looked many times but never been able to find it.

I often wonder if todays younger generation do the same as I did back then. It seems reasonable to assume that that they do.
Whenever I am out and about and see family, particularly if there is a brother and sister, I often wonder if the boy is jerking off with his sister's stuff.

Of course I can never know for sure, but i reckon nearly all guys must have jerked off with their mother's, sister's, aunt's or whoever stuff when they were back at that stage.
It seems such a natural thing to want to do.
sssslipery

Post by sssslipery »

So true, slips did seem to be made of silkier shinier material back then, or maybe that was just the perceptions of a hormone riddled horny teen. My mum didnt have any full slips but had loads of half slips which all got a very good workout. I used to love wearing ones retrieved from the laundry basket - made it seem more erotic tubbing my cock on that same bit of silky nylon that hours earlier had been pressed and rubbing against her pussy or bum mmmm. I also nearly got caught several times "in the act"and recognise that experience of rushing to put things away and leaving an item out by mistake, only to find it hung up or folded back in a drawer. I suspect most of us who enjoyed our silky stuff, if we are honest must have had mums who knew but preffered just not to say anything or found it too embarrasing to confront us (or maybe they thought it was just a natural part of sexual development and experimentation of a teen ?)
stnyph

Post by stnyph »

This is a great topic. I will call her my MOM seeing I am from the states. Side bar not a lot of state guys here. All you Brits, (with love at ya!!). Seriously, if I should be on a satin fetish site, my fav was a white nylon double layered with single layer sleeve. It had a rainbow colored nylon draw string around the neck I believe. I loved toy'n with my cock in that satin. Wearing it probably pillow humping it too! I am not even sure if I remember how my little penis found out bout this fabric. I wasn't the pure satin most of you talk about. But later my mom had this black satin slip that was like the fabric most of you speak about. WOW! I loved putting that in the freezer to get ice cold, pull it out and enjoy the cold. Yummmy!!! Then there's the pantyhose in the shower, but that's another story.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

What did you do with a frozen slip ??!!
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

My mom had a cream colored wool and cashmere coat. It had the most shimmering chocolate heavy bridal satin lining. When she would come into the house she would lay it on the bed and i remember stroking the satin lining with my hand and feeling how smooth it was. I was only about 4 or 5 years old and when I touched it like that my little 5 year old cock would get hard as a brick. I still to this day wonder what made me want to rub my cock on the satin. One day my mom was working out in the yard and I pulled the coat from her closet and lay down on the bed with it between my legs and started sliding my cock up and down the buttery soft satin. I think it was just a minute or 2 and i started getting a tingling feeling down there, my first orgasm and wow I had never felt anything so good. At that age there was no cum, but the orgasm was just as intense. I have looked on Ebay and many thrift shops and have never found another one like it. I was hooked on Satin and over 50 years have fucked many many satin lined coats and satin gowns etc.
closetslave1

Post by closetslave1 »

My mum had a few satin blouses I used to love, but my real love was the satin kaftans that my father used to bring back for her when he was working on the oil rigs. I'd never seen anything like these, the material being so smooth and slippery. I spent hours wearing one over the other for that delicious satin on satin slide that we all love. God I miss those kaftans...
slutmeera

Post by slutmeera »

My mum has a lot of satin sarees in her closet. I have fucked like most of them. I still dont remember how i ended up loving this fabric, but i remember when i was 8, i used to take out the slippery silky blue saree out of the closet and rub it on my dick, it used to get hard and it was a heavenly feeling. Although my mum never found out about this but i escaped that caught in the act thing like many times. I still fuck my elder sister's clothes regularly, but she knows about this habit of mine and is pretty cool with it, she never told mom! My 1st orgasm was a gift of satin silk only! It was amazing as i didnt know what it was and all that was a part of an experiment with my bodily feelings!
SilkScarfLover

Post by SilkScarfLover »

I was introduced to silk scarves by seeing my Mum wear one. I loved the way it shone in the light, and then fluttered in the breeze. Then, I felt the silk, and it just went from there. My first ever cum was because of a silk scarf and there have been so many more over the past 20 years or so.
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

Think it was her purple satin circle skirt i saw her wear once and i could not keep my eyes off it it looked amazing! I just had to try it and it really did feel amazing :wink: /
I had to explore her wardobe my favorite three items were her purple skirt black winter coat and a blue suit jacket i played lots :P
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Greetings satin lovers; Mom had a couple nice satin items for me to cum in or on. She had the nicest pajamas and button front robe that I pleasured myself with for about 5 years. She rarely wore them so when she was out, I did. I would have to wear my under wear shorts so as not to climax and leave stains on that lovely set. I outgrew them and she ended up giving them to the thrift shop. Another lovely she had was a satin slip. I enjoyed that for about 6 years. I remember the joy I discovered when I saw it in a bag as it was on its way to the thrift store. I took it and pleasured myself until I went on to other satins. Satin sheets followed but that's another chapter in my satin loving life. Cheers. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla
perry12

Re: what was favourite satin outfit of your mums and when enjoy

Post by perry12 »

I appreciated and enjoyed my Mums nylon dresses and silky slips from a young age.
I remember when I was about 14, feeling horny all the time.
Going to the toilet mid class to wank.
Rushing home to get out all my Mums slips, some half, some full, all black.
I'd wear two, then put some on pillows, and then enjoy.
I always thought she didn't know , but one day she got very angry and told me to stop going into her room.
I pressume that I left some evidence/stains on the slips.
Whoops !
deleted

Post by deleted »

sssslipery wrote:So true, slips did seem to be made of silkier shinier material back then, or maybe that was just the perceptions of a hormone riddled horny teen. My mum didnt have any full slips but had loads of half slips which all got a very good workout. I used to love wearing ones retrieved from the laundry basket - made it seem more erotic tubbing my cock on that same bit of silky nylon that hours earlier had been pressed and rubbing against her pussy or bum mmmm. I also nearly got caught several times "in the act"and recognise that experience of rushing to put things away and leaving an item out by mistake, only to find it hung up or folded back in a drawer. I suspect most of us who enjoyed our silky stuff, if we are honest must have had mums who knew but preffered just not to say anything or found it too embarrasing to confront us (or maybe they thought it was just a natural part of sexual development and experimentation of a teen ?)
My mother in Laws underskirt, now owned by me!! Ha ha

http://i.imgur.com/bDvfCza.jpg
blowby

Post by blowby »

coatfun wrote:My mom had a cream colored wool and cashmere coat. It had the most shimmering chocolate heavy bridal satin lining. When she would come into the house she would lay it on the bed and i remember stroking the satin lining with my hand and feeling how smooth it was. I was only about 4 or 5 years old and when I touched it like that my little 5 year old cock would get hard as a brick. I still to this day wonder what made me want to rub my cock on the satin. One day my mom was working out in the yard and I pulled the coat from her closet and lay down on the bed with it between my legs and started sliding my cock up and down the buttery soft satin. I think it was just a minute or 2 and i started getting a tingling feeling down there, my first orgasm and wow I had never felt anything so good. At that age there was no cum, but the orgasm was just as intense. I have looked on Ebay and many thrift shops and have never found another one like it. I was hooked on Satin and over 50 years have fucked many many satin lined coats and satin gowns etc.
Nothing like fucking a womens long coat love the silky smooth lining inside her coat or jacket and her perfum smell drives me crazy