i have a lot more pics and vids if anyone wants to trade
Satinman

Re: my satin cum fetish

Post by Satinman »

message me on satinman@ymail.com with pics and vids in return for more
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

I prefer my cock to be completely covered in satin, the feeling of the smooth satin rubbing against the skin as I stroke up and down is fantastic as is the feeling of the final cum into the satin. To be fully dressed in satin [double sided outfits] makes the orgasm much more intense, try it.
ariel

Post by ariel »

i think we're two of a kind. i'm sitting down, feeling my creamy beige satin half-slip draping down between my legs, over a pair of large white luscious full-cut panties. my cock is throbbing as i think about the ecstasy of shooting my cum all over and drenching my slip and panties with my hot sperm. care to join me now>
SilkScarfLover

Post by SilkScarfLover »

seasideshow wrote:I prefer my cock to be completely covered in satin, the feeling of the smooth satin rubbing against the skin as I stroke up and down is fantastic as is the feeling of the final cum into the satin. To be fully dressed in satin [double sided outfits] makes the orgasm much more intense, try it.
I agree - When I am able to be in my silk, I always have one of my silk scarves tied sarong style around me, so that the silk is being constantly rubbed against the hardness until the point of no return...
Dressinup

Post by Dressinup »

Allways covered in satin for me.
French nixs and full bra topped slip or stretch satin and lace body [with a hole cut for my cock to stick throu] then a lace hem half slip with stockings and suspenders.Topped of with a nice sexy satin wedding/ball gown or bridesmaids dress.
Then the fun can start.
Rubbing - stroking - pillow fucking and tossing off untill the cum rag gets it, Spraying hot thick sperm all over my bustline and face feeling it run down my cleavage soaking my sexy lingerie.
Finaly relaxing covering my manhood in the soft skirts and feeling my bollocks drain the last of my seed soaking my slip and gusset. What a feeling. :)
Then fall asleep...
DressInSatin

Post by DressInSatin »

Dressinup wrote:Allways covered in satin for me.
That's me too, Dressinup