Wedding Dress Showered

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Bridalfun

Wedding Dress Showered

Post by Bridalfun »

Just seen an interesting clip on "X Tube". Go to "X Tube" and type in "wedding dress"- Along with some great vids from ONANIE (love to meet that individual) is at video number 12 on page 1, a film of a gentleman urinating all over his exwifes $4000 wedding dress. Not my cup of tea (but I would luv to have cum all over it) but any comments guys (and gals)?

Bridalfun
satinstainer

Re: Wedding Dress Showered

Post by satinstainer »

I wish he would have came on it first...many times :lol: :lol: GREAT video though !!!!!!!! Thanx for sharing :D :D :D :D
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Xtube is the best site to find pissing vids, but haven't been on there in ages, as so much (abnormally high actually) of the stuff is just guys pissing on themselves.
But thanks Bridalfun, that vid is exactly what I want to see! Would've like to see that expensive dress stained yellow after get laced with a few applications of cum as well. What really got me hard was seeing the pool of yellow pissing soaking through that expensive bridal satin. I really wonder what he did with the dress after? Sure would like to see pics of the dried piss stains. Thanks for sharing!!
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
PantyThief

Post by PantyThief »

Wow pissing on a wedding dress? That is a rare vid. What I would like to find someday is a vid of someone jerking into a panty drawer and getting cum all over all the panties.
Frillylover

Post by Frillylover »

A dude peeing on a wedding dress, can't say that's my cup of tea...but different and interesting video none the less. I would've much rather seen a women wearing this dress and peeing in it (another fetish of mine). However yes the dude should've had some fun with this dress seeing as he's left with it all to himself, forget the connection to his ex...he has an expensive wedding gown all to himself :D
Fan of the frillies