Satin Wedding dress

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
neogoei

Satin Wedding dress

Post by neogoei »

Hi.I saw this dress on Ebay today.What do you think about the dress?But It is way too expensive.
Attachments
$T2eC16FHJGwFFZe!s5jBBR,1RBQ2S!~~60_57.JPG
$T2eC16NHJH8E9qSEU55RBR,1QqJDdw~~60_12.JPG
$T2eC16NHJH8E9qSEU55RBR,1QqJDdw~~60_12.JPG (21.21 KiB) Viewed 8741 times
$T2eC16dHJGIFFopSnyKNBR,1Q7mSog~~60_57.JPG
removed

Re: Satin Wedding dress

Post by removed »

Looks quite nice, so does she, how much was it?

I think it's hard buying wedding dresses, a lot are made of a really thick and not so smooth satin now, I try find silk satin ones as they are usually very very nice
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Wouldn't it be good if you got the girl thrown in too,she's a looker :-)
neogoei

Post by neogoei »

This one was made with soft silky satin,Very comfortable to wear.She wants 900$ for the dress.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

900 is way to much, unless you have that kind of money to spend. I have bought many bridal gowns off of Ebay and most of them I paid less than 50.00 for.
Do a search for satin gowns and be patient. The gown of your dreams will show up at the right price.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

WOW $900.00 ????!!!!! The girl would DEFINETLY have to come with the dress for that kind of money :lol: :lol: Are you sure that's
the correct price ??!! It IS a pretty dress, but like Coatfun mentioned, you can acquire beautiful wedding dresses for WELL under $100.00. Depending on what you do with them, and your financial situation, it might be best to "shop around" bit :D :D
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

I think $900 is a bit steep for that dress, there are a lot of good vintage satin wedding dress on ebay for less than $100. I have a good collection of vintage rayon satin dresses, that is a heavy very glossy satin and feels great against the skin. If you buy off ebay check the photo's carefully, a lot of satin is poor quality and this so called matt satin is a total waste of time basically it is no better than cotton. If it has a gloss you could almost see your face in it is usually good quality and the right "feel".
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I bought this gown 2 weeks ago on Ebay. Paid less than 80.00 for it. It is the silkiest SATIN I have ever fucked. It is so smooth on my cock as I hold it and stroke it. I stuff it with a body pillow and it feels amazing. It is a vintage gown from the 40's made of rayon satin, although it could be silk satin. Rayon satin in my opinion is just as smooth if not smoother than silk satin, and so shimmery.
Attachments
SatinWedding3.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Another picture of my new Bridal Gown.
Attachments
satinwedding4.JPG
Bridalfun

Post by Bridalfun »

Wow what a stunner. If I were you Id do my utmost to keep that pristine and stain free for as long as possible. I would luv to smell and feel that dress and then put a large pillow in side it and lay it out on the bed. I would then straddle it fully naked and feel the satin on my thighs and cock and fuck the dress and shoot by cum all over the row of buttons on the back neckline. Luv to hear of your adventues with this beauty.

Keep up the good work

Bridal fun
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Bridalfun wrote:Wow what a stunner. If I were you Id do my utmost to keep that pristine and stain free for as long as possible. I would luv to smell and feel that dress and then put a large pillow in side it and lay it out on the bed. I would then straddle it fully naked and feel the satin on my thighs and cock and fuck the dress and shoot by cum all over the row of buttons on the back neckline. Luv to hear of your adventues with this beauty.

Keep up the good work

Bridal fun
I would like to see that !!! If you do, please post pics :D :D
SatinFantasy

Post by SatinFantasy »

That is an amazing wedding dress, the vintage one. I've been trying to get one from Ebay for weeks now. But I'm in Australia and so miss out on the final minutes of the auction, which is the only time you can win one.

I'd love to know how many times I was outbid by someone on here! :)

I do have someone making a satin body suit for me at the moment. It's gold satin and it'll have a hood, so I can be zipped up and totally covered in satin. I'm having it padded slightly too! Can't wait for it to come!

If anyone would like to sell, or swap for satin sheets, I'd be happy to talk... :)
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

coatfun wrote:Another picture of my new Bridal Gown.
This is just stunning - what a purchase. Very VERY envious of you as this is 100% what I have been searching long and hard for. Great dress - great buy, and gone to a good home, too. Perfect! :D

By the way, the buttoned back has my cock twitching, too! I'd love to spend some time alone with this, but I'd be so torn as I would love to cum on it, but wouldn't as I'd want to keep it absolutely in good condition for as long as possible. :-)
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

the dress is ok but 900 dollars is 2 overpriced mang...just like others said,,,under 100 dollars,,,u can still get the other gowns by searching further more :lol: