Fetish Dating

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
frackblogingston

Fetish Dating

Post by frackblogingston »

Maybe some of you can relate. I have felt a bit of shame for my fetishes for most of my life. I thought that my love of satin, latex, and other shiny things was something that would turn into an unhealthy obsession. But I have since come to an understanding that that is just part of my personality. I can't help what I'm attracted to. And if I could get rid of my fetishes I don't think I would anymore. I really enjoy coming home from work, taking off my normal clothes, and dressing myself up in whatever outrageously shiny outfit I have on hand.

I've been somewhat open about my kinks with past girlfriends (I'm a guy) but they have never been that into anything. That's completely understandable. I don't know if I would be able to please a woman who had a denim fetish. But now that I'm kind of starting real life (25 y/o) I feel like I should indulge myself with what I really want. I really want a partner who gets off by wearing satin/latex/silk/pvc and dressing me up as well. I want to to come home from work and be told to strip naked and get into a sissy dress for the evening. Or maybe it's catsuit tuesday or satin pajama thursday. You get the picture.

I have just recently joined fetlife as well as this site looking for an entrance to the fetish community. It seems to me though that most of us are men. I know there are women satin lovers out there but what a rare find they seem to be. I would just start wearing satin and rubber in public hoping to meet people but I havent "come out" to my family and friends yet. I don't plan to unless absolutely necessary.

Those of you who are dating/married to other fetishists, tell me how you found them!
silksome

Re: Fetish Dating

Post by silksome »

I can relate to this! I can't seem to find a girl who can enjoy my fetish for satin.
satinboyuk

Post by satinboyuk »

I would love to come home from work each day and put on a dress or skirt/blouse, but I never have the chance. To do that with a girl is a dream
Satinblouse1000

Post by Satinblouse1000 »

Contact me I'm in the same position.
Friends who can enjoy and keep quiet so wife doesn't know sounds good.
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

We're on Fetlife but it's not very good for getting sex dates, satin or otherwise.
Fabswingers is the best (the free version is quite usable). Search for "satin" as part of the user name.
(Though, we're just janetandnick same as here, as we like all sorts of things, not just satin)

Janet
Join us for Satin Sex!
ania95

Post by ania95 »

i never thought of it but i just asked my bf if he has ever slept in a bed of silk sheets and he said he will buy some to try!
my bf has silk boxers and he said he has more erections in silk boxers than in other boxers so he will like silk sheets :shock:
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

i already had satin cross dress fetish since 2010 and its still going strong :lol:
satinsexual

Post by satinsexual »

Hi all
Just to say I have been on a (date??) with a member from this site.
Both straight but heavily into Bridal Gowns and satin lingerie
Had a great day satin shopping local Charity shops, then back to the hotel for an afternoon
of satin fun.We will be meeting again to fulfill our passion with satin fucking
This could be an avenue for others to try if the trust can be built
Dreamsofdresses

Post by Dreamsofdresses »

Thats really cool. Im delighted that this has worked out so well for you guys. Living the dream.

DoD
Girls+Satin = Win
potterguy

Post by potterguy »

Satinsexual that sounds a wonderful day, wish it was me
satinsexual

Post by satinsexual »

Hi Potterguy
Yes it was a wonderful day,I am sure you would have loved it as much as we did.
We had expensive satin Gowns and lingerie scattered all around the room
caressing ourselves all over then splatting cum amongst the layers of slippery fabric.
To have had three guys there it would have been great fun
SilkScarfLover

Post by SilkScarfLover »

That sounds wonderful. I would dearly love to enjoy a silken situation with another satin/silk lover. Would my silk scarves do it for anyone (not for bondage/gagging purposes)?
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

satinboyuk wrote:I would love to come home from work each day and put on a dress or skirt/blouse, but I never have the chance. To do that with a girl is a dream
Not meaning to rub it in, but I love it when I get home after a day in trousers and get changed into a skirt. It is just soooo much more comfortable. Whoever started the trend of men wearing constricting trousers instead of loose robes should be dug up and shot!

And for any of those "real" men out there who would NEVER think of wearing a skirt, I would say give it a go. It is so much more comfortable. This whole "men wear trousers, women wear skirts" is just a load of western bollox.

Tatra.
potterguy

Post by potterguy »

satin sexual that indeed does sound wonderful
soiedouce35

Post by soiedouce35 »

I have a scarf fetish toi and i'm looking for a scarf session on skype.