Fetish Dating

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Freddielinton

Re: Fetish Dating

Post by Freddielinton »

Sharing my Satin fanatasies with a woman would be amazing, but I'm done with women. Real women, anyway. I'm getting a sex doll (gotta pay her off first), and I plan to get more down the road. Dress her up in all the satin I want without the rejection.
Spider

Post by Spider »

You folks need to learn some interviewing skills. There are plenty of women out there looking for the right guy. It's a numbers game. You have to meet 100 women to find five that are into the same things you are. Then you have to boil down those five into the one you could spend 50 years with.

I dated one girl who was so into the satin thing it was silly...the problem was that she was a lesbian and figured it out during our time together. Note to the audience: if they play a lot of softball they probably play for the other team.

The interviewing skills come in handy in other areas. I was sitting with an architect and a potential client at a preliminary design meeting. After the client left the architect marveled at all of the personal and financial info the client had coughed up. He said I even got his underwear size out of him. Little did he know. Now I'm like the interagator at an Isreali airport. I can ask five questions and know everything I need to know. I bury the five important questions inside 20 frivolous questions.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I interview just fine, thank you very much.

It's women I don't understand. I don't think I ever will.

I'll stick with sex dolls, thanks. All the satin sex I want, no rejection, no bitching, don't have to buy her expensive things that are just meaningless ways to express how people feel (just clothes and accessories), she'll always be faithful, we'll never fight, her body will never get destroyed due to pregnancies and aging, I won't ever have to be nervous or deal with awkward moments, I won't have to waste time getting to know someone, won't have to worry about getting divorced and losing half of everything I own, etc...

I could go on and on. Sounds pretty damn good to me.

And with the materials the dolls are made out of these days, it's like being with a real woman. Sounds good to me.
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

Freddielinton wrote:I interview just fine, thank you very much.

It's women I don't understand. I don't think I ever will.

I'll stick with sex dolls, thanks. All the satin sex I want, no rejection, no bitching, don't have to buy her expensive things that are just meaningless ways to express how people feel (just clothes and accessories), she'll always be faithful, we'll never fight, her body will never get destroyed due to pregnancies and aging, I won't ever have to be nervous or deal with awkward moments, I won't have to waste time getting to know someone, won't have to worry about getting divorced and losing half of everything I own, etc...

I could go on and on. Sounds pretty damn good to me.

And with the materials the dolls are made out of these days, it's like being with a real woman. Sounds good to me.
Don't forget about the sex robots that are in the Makin hehe
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Jamy2j wrote:Don't forget about the sex robots that are in the Makin hehe
Lol yeah; almost forgot about those! I think they're a bit out of my price range at the moment lol. Maybe in like 20 years they'll be cheaper. Honestly, dolls keep advancing; new materials are used, and they just keep getting better and more realistic. It's wild, man.
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

Freddielinton wrote:
Jamy2j wrote:Don't forget about the sex robots that are in the Makin hehe
Lol yeah; almost forgot about those! I think they're a bit out of my price range at the moment lol. Maybe in like 20 years they'll be cheaper. Honestly, dolls keep advancing; new materials are used, and they just keep getting better and more realistic. It's wild, man.
Yea u hump in the ass???
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Jamy2j wrote:Yea u hump in the ass???
Nah; I don't like Anal. Never have.
removed

Post by removed »

No man will ever understand a woman :lol:

But I have to ask as I'm struggling to understand where your coming from, have you ever had sex with a woman? I ask as I've been with plenty of women and a good few of them have just lay there like a sandbag, the worst sex ever! So I don't see how sex with a lifeless doll could possibly be better than with a real woman? :?

Not meaning to sound negative or offend you but just can't understand why you'd rather have a doll than find a woman who is decent in bed and later in the relationship indulge in your satin fetish with you? Good sex isn't just one way, for me anyway, the woman has to know what she's doing also and if she's good at it then there's no need for any sort of satin to be involved for me, just a bonus if it is :lol:
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

alhb86 wrote:No man will ever understand a woman :lol:

But I have to ask as I'm struggling to understand where your coming from, have you ever had sex with a woman? I ask as I've been with plenty of women and a good few of them have just lay there like a sandbag, the worst sex ever! So I don't see how sex with a lifeless doll could possibly be better than with a real woman? :?

Not meaning to sound negative or offend you but just can't understand why you'd rather have a doll than find a woman who is decent in bed and later in the relationship indulge in your satin fetish with you? Good sex isn't just one way, for me anyway, the woman has to know what she's doing also and if she's good at it then there's no need for any sort of satin to be involved for me, just a bonus if it is :lol:
No; I'm a virgin, and I've given up trying to meet women. It's just far too stressful and difficult for me. So yeah; I'm sexually frustrated. Honestly, I feel like I'd just be setting myself up for failure. I'd rather be alone. A doll will give me all the things I need without the negatives that come with a real person. And apparently they feel just as good, so why the hell not? I haven't heard anyone say it feels better than a real woman, just that it feels just like one. I know it sounds really crazy, but I've had a couple crazy girls in my past really kill my confidence. I just want to have sex, cuddle, and kiss without all of the meaningless bullshit that's involved. I also still prefer teen girls. This is how I'm able to do that; through sex dolls. I don't expect you or anyone else to understand. This is my personal choice.
silkyjim60

Post by silkyjim60 »

My thoughts, for what they're worth.

With regard to finding a female partner who has a fetish for satin, based on my limited experience of ex-girlfriends, I would say no chance. Females simply do not view satin in the same way that some of us guys (myself included) seem to. All of my ex's have "gone along" with it to some extent, some much more than others, but it was done for my benefit, not their own. Having a female partner who will indulge you in your own satin fetish is entirely possible. Finding a female partner who has a satin fetish herself, in my opinion, is never going to happen.

I have chatted to those claiming to be female on the forum, but with one exception who I know is female, I am 99%+ sure that they have been male masquerading as a female for kicks, and their evidence for a female love of satin is simply misleading. The one genuine lady that I chatted to did not claim to have a satin fetish herself, she was merely trying to understand why her partner did.

As for satin as part of a relationship, it is, as someone already stated, the icing on the cake. Speaking from my own experience again, there was one of my ex's who was the clear stand-out in terms of a sexual relationship, and satin did not play a big part, although of course it was always great when it did. A truely explosive sexaul relationship is possible without satin, but add satin to the mix and it will always be even better.

As for solo satin, yes, I do that too, but it is nothing in comparison to satin within a relationship.

Just my opinion of course.
It is not black and white.
There are no rights and wrongs here.
satingasm

Post by satingasm »

silkyjim60 wrote:My thoughts, for what they're worth.

With regard to finding a female partner who has a fetish for satin, based on my limited experience of ex-girlfriends, I would say no chance. Females simply do not view satin in the same way that some of us guys (myself included) seem to. All of my ex's have "gone along" with it to some extent, some much more than others, but it was done for my benefit, not their own. Having a female partner who will indulge you in your own satin fetish is entirely possible. Finding a female partner who has a satin fetish herself, in my opinion, is never going to happen.

I have chatted to those claiming to be female on the forum, but with one exception who I know is female, I am 99%+ sure that they have been male masquerading as a female for kicks, and their evidence for a female love of satin is simply misleading. The one genuine lady that I chatted to did not claim to have a satin fetish herself, she was merely trying to understand why her partner did.

As for satin as part of a relationship, it is, as someone already stated, the icing on the cake. Speaking from my own experience again, there was one of my ex's who was the clear stand-out in terms of a sexual relationship, and satin did not play a big part, although of course it was always great when it did. A truely explosive sexaul relationship is possible without satin, but add satin to the mix and it will always be even better.

As for solo satin, yes, I do that too, but it is nothing in comparison to satin within a relationship.

Just my opinion of course.
It is not black and white.
There are no rights and wrongs here.
I am 100% sure there are females with satin fetish. Just see the big picture ...... using the whole population, what do you think the percentage of males with fetish for satin? It is probably gonna be less than 10% or so. That make us rare/minority.

Look at the types of fetishes that are out there
http://fetishfuel.wikia.com/wiki/Exampl ... d_Fetishes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paraphilias
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/2 ... 44418.html

Most of them are messed up and can't believe people get aroused for crap like that!! But still there are people out there who are into them. So I am 100% sure that there are women out there who get sexually aroused for satin. Just like us they will be rare.
getther2004

Post by getther2004 »

My collection of clothes. http://public.fotki.com/Getther2004/
I love soaking, burning.
Or a private message
SilkScarfLover

Post by SilkScarfLover »

getther2004 wrote:My collection of clothes. http://public.fotki.com/Getther2004/
I love soaking, burning.
Or a private message
I love your silk scarves. They look orgasmic!
getther2004

Post by getther2004 »

SilkScarfLover wrote:
getther2004 wrote:
Or a private message
I love your silk scarves. They look orgasmic!
I'll show you on webcam scarves. Skype: Getther2004
getther2004

Post by getther2004 »

Right now I can show you my collection of clothes on webcam. If you like to watch, as the burning silk, contact me. I am waiting for you!