BIG QUESTION, WHO KNOWS?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
RodaSaTiNStein

BIG QUESTION, WHO KNOWS?

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

One of the biggest questions I could ask you guys here is... Who knows about the satin fetish?

How many people, if any, in your life currently, or in the past knows about your love for all things satin?

Has there been anyone that you have told simply, "I have a satin fetish?" or has there been anyone that has accidentally found out and figured it out?

I'll start the satin ball rolling...

The first person that knew about my love for satin was my girlfriend/wife/now ex-wife. I at one stage during the boyfriend/girlfriend phase of our relationship told her simply, "I have a thing for women in satin". It was great that she knew and then whilst we got in more sexual, she wore satin chemises and nightdress when we had sex because she knew I would love it. She even brought some satin tops and skirts to wear out. She fully let me have my satin fantasy with her and it was awesome.

Apart from her that I have told flat out about the satin fetish is my gaming clan that I am in. Roda-Stein is my gaming name, so I just added SaTiN in the middle. The reason I told them it was because the clan forum at the time was only talking about serious stuff all the time, and for me life was serious, so I wanted my gaming life not serious. So to break the seriousness of the forums, I posted that I have a satin fetish. I told them everything, from that satin on a woman turns me on the most, to even the types of satin I enjoy Now they actually reacted really well with it and supported me. They do make a satin joke every now and then but I know them well enough to know that they are just joking so I go along with it. One of my friends in the clan, whom I have stayed at his house in real life, says that he is playing in satin panties, so I act turned on lol

Now I do know that my brother knows that I have a thing for women in satin, but I dont know if he knows the full extent of my desires. My mum and my sister may know I have a fetish for satin because I have used their clothes over the years. For my family they may know because of the obviousness of me having a satin robe that I wear a lot and a satin sheet set on my bed. Plus I am about to buy another satin robe to replace the one I've got and a new satin pjs, so they will see me in them.

Now your turn people of the Satin Nation :)

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
Freddielinton

Re: BIG QUESTION, WHO KNOWS?

Post by Freddielinton »

My mom and my sister know, and it bothers me.
SatinKnight

Post by SatinKnight »

Hey all,

My partner knows every detail as we openly talk about it, she doesn't always understand it but she accepts and indulges my fetish..
My Daughter knows of my fetish and scetchy detail but nothing specific, i would be open about it if she asked..
Probably have told about 4 friends of it but not with details during my life..

Although i don't openly talk about it in to my friends, i would not lie about it if asked about it or a fetish directly, i think it's to much of a closed subject that it feel like it's shuned, and i would say that every one has a kink of some description, some are willing to admitt and some are not, some peoples kinks are strong enough to be fetishes, some more extreme than others. To denie some thing that turns you on is kind of silly, ( as long as it' legal, safe and consentual ) then i would aim to get the most out of it..

I do preciate that my situtaion is an ideal one for opens, but maybe because of age and the fact that my partner is accept of it, but i look at it as a positive at present, as i know what i want and how to get the best out of it, so that is just exactly what i'm going to do.. Life is for enjoying..
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

The cool thing is Freddie, when you find yourself a woman, you will have plenty of outfits for her to wear :D :D My friends and girlfriend(s) know how much I like a woman to wear silk & satin, etc. I have always been open about THAT part. I think my current girlfriend is the only one that knows (or at least suspects) that I have a fetish for cumming on clothing though. I kinda keep that to myself...for right now anyway. I would NEVER want her to think that cumming on clothes feels better than being with her. There is nothing as good as she feels !!!!! It's tricky trying to incorporate a fetish such as mine into a relationship. Anybody out here that has a "significant other" in their life can probably relate to that :lol: :lol: It's taken me over 2 years to work it into ours, and I'm very happy with the way it's working out so far. A little at a time. The thing, in my opinion, is to be receptive to what she likes, or doesn't like. I wouldn't ask, or expect her to be a part of anything she wouldn't enjoy too. I love her and respect her feelings WAY too much to let a fetish have a bad effect on our relationship.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Satin is great yes. But my fetish is more accurately described as being a female clothing fetish rather than a satin fetish solely. I can be just as easily be aroused by a skirt, top, dress that is not made of satin, as long as it is sexy and looks great on a woman. It just so happens that many of the sexiest of the sexiest of female clothing are made of satin....prom dresses, formal dress, satin slips, and other lingerie. Those are what makes me go bonkers. So for me it depends in big part on what satin article is in particular. Not all satin is created equal. A sexy prom dress is not the same as satin shorts. I would be appalled by the latter, in fact. But to answer your question, no, I don't think anyone knows of my female clothing fetish..yet.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
DressInSatin

Post by DressInSatin »

No one except you guys...
If I told my wife she'd hate me, I know. She doesn't accept anything off the straight path. Anyhow, we love each other and have a very good marriage; but I keep my satin collecton in the garage; it enters the house when she leaves it.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

I'd have to say pretty much anyone if it came up in conversation, which of course in wouldn't ordinarily do in day-to-day life, but my work colleagues know about it as I have often mentioned satin or satin-clad ladies being 'my thing'. They don't know I dress in it however. :lol:

I'm happy to discuss it - it's 'just' a material at the end of the day and us fetishists go a long way to making it sound more subversive - ergo worrying about it too much - than it really is, with the normal caveats of course.

Closer to home, my Wife enjoys it with me - my parents and sister caught me 30+ years ago, and loads of ex-partners know too. In summary, I don't give a feck who knows any more - I'm too old for all that worrying sh1t. :D :D
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

My wife knows about it, and whilst some 20 years ago was somewhat shocked by it she is now happy to go along with it and indeed indulge me in it :D
Liking it shiny
frackblogingston

Post by frackblogingston »

Only my ex that I know of. But my family must be suspicious of all the times I refused to let them do my laundry. I get super protective of my laundry...
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

So far, My mom & dad really know. My mom for the most part cause I showed her what I had for silk dresses and she is completely ok with it. She was even searching through some of them to see if one of them will fit her even! :lol: I may find one for her sometime soon just to humor her!

My aunt may know, but she's not really wanting me to tell her as I nearly told her one time, she says that she didn't need me to. My ex roommate may know, but I haven't really opened up to really tell him. I may mention it to one or two of my friends that I'd trust but I don't want to rush into that just yet.

I think one of my dads ex-girlfriends knew, but that was over a decade ago. I haven't seen or heard from her since they split.

I have a photographer that shot some of my silk dresses on his models, he knows but I haven't really met him face to face. Don't know if that counts but we both know each others names and seen each others face pictures.

I think that's it at this moment.
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

My wife and my daughter know. I told my wife on our third date. Her reaction was "really, I like silky clothing too." She considers my hobby as something special that we share. I don't destroy or mess hers or my garments, so there is no negative going on. I take her clothes shopping or fabric shopping all the time. She indulges me and I spoil her rotten. Our marriages is pushing 25 years. Many of her friends have been married to addicts, gamblers, womanizers or workaholics. She will take the satin anyday. It keeps me at home, intimate and honest. I will say that I am probably 80% satin fetish and 20% crossdresser. A wool skirt and cotton blouse do nothing for me. So if it isn't satin, charmeuse, taffeta or organza - I don't crave.
slutmeera

Post by slutmeera »

My elder sister knows about this habit of mine!
Since i am from India, lucky to have sarees here!
My sister has a lot of silk and satin sarees in her closet, i used to take them out and abuse them regularly!
She came to know about the stains, but she actually caught me red handed fucking a saree of her once!
Did a lot of explaining, but she was pretty cool about it, she understood me, was there by my side all the time!
She gave me that saree in particular, she bought me 2 new silk sarees just to masturbate so that i dont waste her dresses.. :P
Still i sometimes pull out stuff from her closet and have fun, she knows that, but she didnt tell mom anything!
Love you sis!
xoxo
pips88

Post by pips88 »

I openly told friends at a party I love women in satin. especially classic 20's stuff, they didn't think anythink of it. I once told my sister that I wore her satin body when I was younger, she laughed. As a joke she bought me a pair of satin knickers, I really think she didn't know that I would go on to wear them. she thinks it was for laughs.