My first satin wank

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
DressInSatin

My first satin wank

Post by DressInSatin »

Boys, girls and others, I challenge you all to share your first experiences!

My very first wank:
I was introduced to the pleasures of wanking by my mother's white nightie, made in a gorgeous heavy nylon. I was going to have a bath, and my mom had left her nightie on the bed. For a strange reason I felt the urge to touch it. The fabric felt so good, and I couldn't resist bringing it into the bath tub with me. I touched it and caressed it, and I felt that my cock was getting hard. Without really knowing why I let the garment touch my dick and an invisible power made me start jerking. Oh! it was so good!
I couldn't stop, of course, and finally I exploded. A whitish goo came out of my innocent cock and I realized that it had to be my semen.
It was a strange experience - I had had my first wank.
And I had had my first experience with women's clothing - definitely not the last one.
Mom never saw her nightie again, and she never asked me. By the time I got rid of it I had splattered my cum everywhere on it, especially around the cunt and tits, and finally I ripped it to pieces in a kind of ritual wank.

My first experience with real shiny satin however was a couple of years later. I had stained and ripped a lot of nylon slips etc. most of them stolen from clotheslines on nightly walks. I began getting curious about the lovely, shiny satin, but I had never found any good objects on my hunting expeditions. One day I happened to be alone in the cellar of some friends of the family. I saw a pink satin bra and I had to touch it and feel its irreststible smoothness. I pulled out my cock and wanked in one of the cups, but managed to let (most of) the cum end up on the floor, so it was only a little dark stain on the satin when I put it back.
That day I became a true satin wanker.
RodaSaTiNStein

Re: My first satin wank

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

I am not too sure about the first satin wank, it could of been with my mothers short satin skirt, but its been 15 years so cant remember.

But I can remember my first great satin experience, one I have told on here before but since your new and all, I'll say it again for your benifit.

I was at my then girlfriends (now ex-wife and mother of my 3 boys) house and I was told by her dad to go down stairs to get his daughter because breakfast was ready. Keep in mind that we had not had sex at that point and I was still a virgin. So I went down stairs to get her and just before I knock on her door, she slides it open, and she is wearing a purple satin nightdress that looked exactly like this... http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Size-10-32-L ... 894wt_1139. Now before that day, I did tell her about my thing for women in satin. So she got surprised and dropped to the floor and crawled into her bathroom that was only 2 meters from her bed room, and then closed the door. When she dropped to the floor the satin feel over her sexy ass which was awesome to see. I was instantly turned on by seeing her in that satin, but I had to go up stairs for breakfast. Then I heard her coming up stairs and as she came into the kitchen she was wearing a matching purple satin robe over it, so I couldn't see it. So then we had breakfast and I couldn't stop looking at her and trying to see the nightdress. After breakfast I followed her down stairs, and she knew what I wanted because she went straight to her room and closed the door. But before she could I stopped it and forced my way into her room pinning her against the wall. I then untied the robe and slide it open relieving the nightdress. I stood there for some time perving at her with a raging hard on, and started to feel her all over. This was the first great satin experience of my life and it happened almost 10 years ago and it still gives me a raging hard on describing it. :)

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
DressInSatin

Post by DressInSatin »

I had two or three of those nighties myself once. Gorgeous fabric. Great story, Roda SaTiN Stein :D
What a sensational feeling standing close when she's wearing a sating nightdress. Lifting and weighing the satin with your hard cock, entering between her thighs and feeling through the fabric the burning kiss from her love lips on your cockhead. Then just stand for a while, gently rubbing, until you sense that her juice is flowing down on your cock and also on the satin, making it wet and dark...
SilkScarfLover

Post by SilkScarfLover »

It was silk scarves that got me - and still do to this day.

As a young child my Mum gave me some of her old silk scarves which I wore as "Superman capes" (!) I can remember loving the feel of them, but that was all. When I was around 11 or 12, I was doing a load of sorting out, and I found the very same silk scarves, for the first time in years. Just picking them up gave me my first ever raging hard on. I had this urge to rub the silk on my skin, it was incredible. I got ever harder. Then, something urged me to rub my ever increasing hardness, until, for the first time in my life, I came, there and then, all over the silk. It was the start of a fetish that some 20 odd years later leaves me with over 100 silk scarves and a never ending love for them.
DressInSatin

Post by DressInSatin »

Nice! I've never felt attracted to scarves myself, but obviously you do, and that's beautiful :) Maybe I shoud try once to please a silk scarf with a million or two of my little swimmers :wink:
So, you can trace your loving silk scarves directly back to events in your childhood then, SilkScarfLover. I guess quite many of us got our addictions as children. As for me, I don't recall anything in particular, but I know that as long as I can remember I have loved the feeling when stroking the fabric in the "silky" direction.
I'd love to see some specimens from your collection, SilkScarfLover. Post some pictures of your silk scarves!
slutmeera

Post by slutmeera »

My 1st satin wank would be a nice blue satin saree my mom had as much as i remember.
I was 12 and did not know the art of shooting the cum.
I stealthily took my mum's saree out of er closet and was in my room rubbing my dick in it.
Loved the swishing sound and the feel of it, as i went harder a load of sticky white cum just spurted out and it was all on me!
My life's 1st cumshot it was, then slowly i learned about shooting cum and sexual stuff and have wasted at least more than 25 sarees of my mom and my sister!
DressInSatin

Post by DressInSatin »

That's a nice one, slutmeera.
Do they know where all their lovely satin sarees have gone?
slutmeera

Post by slutmeera »

DressInSatin wrote:That's a nice one, slutmeera.
Do they know where all their lovely satin sarees have gone?
My mom kept asking me about it!
I just had one excuse for it, "how am i supposed to know"
:P
nuser9

Post by nuser9 »

Around 12 years old, i stole a couple of silk scarves.
Got them from wardropes and friends mums. Not so good. But never caught.
Experienced the feeling around the cock, and came.
The Fetish was a reality. Got more an more and when i turned 20 i probably had around 30.
Lost them in a quite unfortunate way, and did not use scarves for masturbation for around 5 years.
But always fascinated of them especially heavy silk twill 90x90 cm.
Began again collecting them, but at that time they where not so common.
But they where very easy and cheap to get in second hand stores, now i am around 50, and own around 1000 scarves.
Among them a lot of luxury brand like Hermes, Celine, Gucci etc.
Still use them for masturbation.
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

My first silky wanks involved my mums shiny nylon nighties and slips - stared around 8 yrs old just laying on them when she left them on her bed and I would slide myself back and forth to have dry orgasms.Had been doing this for some time and progressed to wearing the nighties and slips, and retrieving them from the laundry for nightly pleasure.
First proper satin wank was using her duchess satin wedding dress a couple of years later when still having dry orgasms so I could make them last for ages. Must have wanked / rubbed and slid myself off to hundreds of orgasms wearing that dress over the years.
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

My first satin wank experience was with my cousins full circle rock & roll skirt, it was a very thick super glossy satin and felt fantastic against the skin, my first cum was into a tricel dress, this material is an artificial silk and feels as good as satin, I still have a good collection of tricel dresses, some to wear and some to wank into.
Ironforme

Post by Ironforme »

I was probably 14 or 15 years old. I was at my Grandma's house, and was rummaging around in the basement laundry-room, and came upon some of her slips, and lingerie.
I remember I couldn't resist placing one of her slips on her ironing board, and beginning to iron it. . and stroking myself with some of it, as I moved the iron over it. . and then I had to burn it. I couldn't help myself. Something just came over me. I HAD to turn the iron up. . higher, and higher.. until the silk began to smoke, and scorch. ..God, I came so hard. .as the iron burned a wonderful dark brown iron-mark in the soft white silk. (then had to hide the ruined slip deep in the trash. .!)