My Slips.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
annette

My Slips.

Post by annette »

I just adore Slips, it matters not if they are Nylon or Polyester, Satin or Silk!
They are just so beautiful.
Since I was very young I have been fascinated by the way the look, the way they are, they way they move, they way they crease into beautiful little folds when you see someone sitting in just a slip!
I love the way they cover the body I love they way they slide over Panties and nylons.
I love the way when you wear one under a dress or skirt of the right material, they slide over one another!
I love the way they used to be displayed in shops,
I love they way you always saw at least one when out shopping when they wind gently blew a skirt up to show a lacy hem!
I love the way a lady might have bee a careless when she was getting dressed and didnt check the length of her slip against her skirt before she put it on!
I love the way you have to hold them open when you want to wear one
I love the way you step inside them and feel them sliding up over your nylon's as they glide up your legs !
I love the way you carefully smooth them out after you have put on your skirt!
I love the way you can lift your dress up and playfully watch as it quickly slips back down again because there is no fiction to snag it, your slip is working well!
I loved the way I planned to spend the day wearing my mother in laws under and how it felt as I undressed ready to put her slips and nylons on!
I loved the way I would watch when I shot my spunk all over them!
I love the way slips blow in the wind when ladies used to hang them out on the washing line!
I loved the way they felt in my hands when I climbed over the fence to steal them!
I loved the way nobody ever suspected I was responible!
I loved the way I felt as I drove to the woods to wear them.
I loved the way I they looked as I undressed as I prepared myself to wear them!
I loved the way they felt around my legs as I walked about, secretly hoping someone would catch me!
I loved the way I always felt so guilty about wearing ladies underwear, but did I care? Of course I didn't!
wheelie

Re: My Slips.

Post by wheelie »

I just love the last picture,that's just the kind of thing I would love to have Mrs W wearing.It looks so soft & silky but the way it holds your tits is just spectacular...any idea where I could buy one?
annette

Post by annette »

Hi Thanks for stopping by!
The pictures above are not of me and the slip you mention isn't mine, but I do have one very much like it!
Well Iv'e got loads actually!
I used to work in a charity shop and they never sold the underwear so I used to buy it for a real knock down price and sell it on ebay! Don't work there anymore and I sold most of the undies, tho I do still have a bagful or so left over, in fact I was wearing 3 half slips from the bag this morning, a white flared one, a cream one with deep lace and best one of all was a real tarty pink one! Some shown below!
But Ebay would be best as they are pretty much all in the uk, you could look on this site, "Etsy 2nd hand Slip Shop" thats ok but I have never bought anything there, still worth a look tho!
I found this gorgeous Net Petticoat site last night, the petti's were to die for, its called "PetticoatsaPlenty.com", the pictures alone had me caressing myself without me realising it! Along with slips I also adore wearing "Chiffon" and whenever I see yards and yards of frothy net, I can't resist! I have some myself but I do only wear tem either for fancy dress, or if I am in a kinky mood I will wear a triple layered Petticoat all day!
Mmmm, we are lucky!
Annette xxx
PS You will have to excuse my make up, only I rather fancied "Dragging it up this morning" I am sure nobody will mind!
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I'm so much in love with slips too. mostly nylon full slips and half slips. Years ago, I used to sneak my mom's and my sister's slips and masturbate with them. as with you, I love to see a little lace peeking out under a dress. to me, slips are so sexy and there also is a kind of "innocence" about them. A little silky slip "hinding" under a woman's dress hoping no one will see how pretty it is. I remember being at a nature center and there was an older woman in a dress. At that time, I was in my 20's, so I thought of a 40-somthing as an older woman. (I'm 46 now) Anyway, it was windy and I saw her dress fluffer in the wind and I was her slip under neath. I remember it was white and it was a sheer, see-through slip. very sexy to me. In the past, I had also see girls cousins of mine wearing a dress and when she sat down, I would see a hint of her slip when she moved her dress to sit down.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

inlovewithsatin......I thought you might like these pics :D :D
Attachments
563_1000.jpg
552_1000.jpg
558_1000.jpg
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

yes thank you. they're gorgeous. makes me want to put my hands under a woman's dress and touch her silp and tell her it feels so silky.
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Hi. Although I might wear a slip for practical reasons, they aren't especially "my thing". However, for all you slip lovers out there, are you aware of the site Demurefun.com? Plenty of slips on show there.

Tatra.
annette

Post by annette »

Hi Annette here.
I could load pictures of slips on here for years and still have some over!
I always go weak at the knees when I see a slip, it can be anywhere, but one of the most erotic places to see one is on a washing line (back when every woman wore a slip that is) I can recall many times I going past peoples back gardens always looking out for washing that may be there, it was pretty much garanteed you would see one or two slips being blown by the wind!
Mmm they look so enticing just gently caressing themselves and inviting me to steal them!
I did once too!
What a thrill that was!
Anyway, here are a few more for Slip Fans!
marion

Post by marion »

satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

I love this satin slip and son loves it too. ;)
Attachments
sfthomework.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Now, in my opinion, THAT is an erotic slip pic :D :D A gorgeous woman wearing a sexy little slip about to get splatted with splooge...YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
marion

Post by marion »

83811_60ef.jpg
8380e_1891.jpg
mm nice
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

My new favourite Victoria secret slip...sooo silky soft.
Attachments
SFTblssVS.jpg
ssVSs.jpg
SFTssVsc.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

DAMN...DAMN...DAMN...THAT is sexy satinwifefun :D :D
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I find the sight of a slip peeking out from under a sexy dress or skirt extremely sexy & appealing.
My girlfriend knew I liked that, so after I arrived home after being on the road for almost 3 weeks, she greets me wearing this cute little dress with nylons and heels.
As I hugged her and rubbed her ass, I felt her dress slide over a slippery smooth slip underneath.
We had a wonderfully erotic night with role play, plenty of pics, one of the BEST blow jobs I’ve EVER had and it ended with her jacking me off on her pretty white slip !!!!
Attachments
Dress 1.jpg
Dress 2.jpg
Dress 3.jpg