Home alone in 10 days..

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsilk

Re: Home alone in 10 days..

Post by satinsilk »

100% silk satin blouse :) Is it posible to wash cum out from so expensive and silky fabrik?? :)
Sooo soft and silky.. Mmmm :)
Attachments
20130316_150630.jpg
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Depends on the silk, really. Chances are...if that silk blouse is dry clean only, which it probably is, you will definitely have a hard time getting the stain out without anyone noticing it on there. It's more hassle than you think if you don't know much about 100% silk satin. Most cleanings, including dry cleaning, might not get the stain out. Washing it will definitely make the silk look and feel different if you're using the wrong detergents. If you take it to a dry cleaner, you "cannot" take it to a cheap ass cleaner or one hour cleaner. They will further mess it up more than you know. You need to take it to a more eco friendly dry cleaner that actually knows how to clean the silk. Yes it will be more expensive but if you want great looking and feeling silk again, it has to be the professional cleaners that are able to.

It's a risk for you to cum on it without anyone noticing. I'd recommend cumming on something else that is not silk without any of it getting on the silk if you're thinking of stroking with it, which feels totally amazing BTW. I'm accustomed to cumming without getting it on my silks so I'm pretty experienced when it...cums to that! LOL I hope you find the best solution if you are contemplating on at least stroking with that silk blouse!
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

The first black dress I cummed on was not clean after Wash, maby I steal ita nd make a really mess out of the sexy dress?
Time to rip it?? :)
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

Is this the Next step for this sexy dress??
Attachments
20130327_142113.jpg
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

One more of my girfriends blouse for cum..
Attachments
20130324_132517.jpg
20130324_132510.jpg
20130324_132425.jpg
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Good gravy. You really fucked up your girlfriend's blouse good! Is that cum all from one single cumming?

About that beautiful short black dress, don't use scissors. That's no fun. Jizz all over it instead. And then find a seam and rip it from there using your own hands.

Thank you for sharing btw!!!!!
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I have to agree with Destroy about that black dress....it's MUCH more enjoyable to rip it if you're gonna do something to it :twisted: :twisted: The sight and sound of it tearing might add a bit more thrill to whatever else you do to it. Cum on it as you rip it, you might like that :D :D
As far as your girlfriend's(?) blouse....EXCELLENT soaking you gave it :lol: :lol: Wish the lighting was a little better, but still good pics !! Does she know it's missing ?? What would she say if she seen it ?? I think you might have ruined her pretty silk blouse :twisted: :twisted: Oh well.....now you'll just have to make a cum rag out of it :lol: :lol:
IReallyLovePureSilk

Poor silk blouse...shame you won't get to have her wear it while cumming on her and the blouse. I'd wonder if she'd jerk you off with it and have you cum into it if you hadn't have done that. That would be glorious IMO! Better hope she doesn't discover that or even try to look for it but that's your own risk. The real question is, did you cum while jerking off into the smooth silk or did you just lay it down and just cum standing over it? If I really wanted to cum on a silk blouse, I'd cum right into it while jerking off with it...better that way if you ask me! All I will say is this, all of that cum will not come out of the blouse.

On a more positive note though, at least you had your fun and I'm sure it was definitely worth it! How many times have you came?
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

Hi. :) The silk blouse and the blouse i cummed is not the same blouse, the blouse I cummed over is a satin blouse, no problem to clean.. :)
The silk blouse is to expensive. The silk blouse wil be a cum blouse in the future.. :)
IReallyLovePureSilk

Ha! I stand corrected...though both the silk blouse and the satin one look extremely similar...why is that?

Well, at least you do have a small conscience inside you! LOL I know there are some others that would beg to differ, no offense to them, but we all know how expensive silk really is, but to me it's worth every cent! Save it for that special moment, hopefully with your girlfriend! I know I would!

ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Is that one of the blouses she wore when I cum on printed pics of her a while ago?
Liking it shiny
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

Yes, the silk blouse ie the blouse she is wearing on the Pictures you cum my wife... :) This wil be a blouse for cum and sex in the future..... :)
But the black dress??? I dont know,,, In one way its already destroyed,,, Let her se it,ore trash it?? RIPPED dress is one thing.... :)
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Great! I enjoyed my cum on your wife :D very sexy girl! Show her the blouse and make her wear it for more sex and cum. I want to see more of her :D
Liking it shiny
getther2004

Post by getther2004 »

satinsilk wrote:Is this the Next step for this sexy dress??
Burn it!!!
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

Looks so hot on the messy and dirty floor...
Attachments
20130331_155141.jpg
20130331_155118.jpg
20130331_155057.jpg