satin teddys and baby dolls soon to be ruined

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
destroyhershit

Re: satin teddys and baby dolls soon to be ruined

Post by destroyhershit »

I have more pics if anyone is interested in showing damged pics or swap please email me the rest of my display is by pm basis only for the simple fact thatr I don't see a lot of contributers on this site no more and I to would like to see some cummed on satin so I do have more the rest well be by request thank you
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WOMENS SATIN WAS MADE FOR SMELLY COCKS ASSWIPING PISSING AND CLEANING THE FLOORS FUCK YOU SATIN MEN OWN YOU
destroyhershit

Post by destroyhershit »

this baby did not like what I did to it
this baby did not like what I did to it
I also have this pink teddy pm me for cums tained pics
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WOMENS SATIN WAS MADE FOR SMELLY COCKS ASSWIPING PISSING AND CLEANING THE FLOORS FUCK YOU SATIN MEN OWN YOU
Ironforme

Post by Ironforme »

What ever happened to that beautiful silk.... Did you ever try washing it, and then ironing it? Perhaps when it was perfect again, you ironed it with the iron turned up a little too hot....It's SO erotic when it begins to scorch.... watching the lovely pink colors begin to turn brown,...under the iron.... before you know what you're doing... the iron is turned up all the way...and you're slowly moving the hot iron over the lovely silk.... turning it darker, and darker..the smoke rising from under the iron... and then coming on the teddy as it burns....
Ironforme

Post by Ironforme »

Next I would hope to see how this luscious silk reacted to some ironing. I don't know if you know this, but if you iron silk (with a very hot dry iron) after you have come on it, the come-stains scorch a different, darker color.
Some time ago I had the pleasure of having a silk gown at my disposal, and enjoyed the additional pleasure of ironing it. I made it absolutely perfiect, and then took a bit of the hem, and began to pull myself off, while I ironed it once again.....this time with a dry-iron and the temperature turned up...I kept turning up the temp while I stroked, and ironed, until I began to see smoke from the gown.... when I came, the iron went over some of the come on the gown, and as it burned the silk, the stains were highlighted..... It was very, very erotic. And I burned every square inch of that silk...the gown was still whole. But it was completely scorched a dark brown. It was also still smooth enough to pull off into.... Wonderful...
destroyhershit

Post by destroyhershit »

UPDATE COMING SOON STAY TUNED
destroyhershit

Post by destroyhershit »

file.php.jpg
AND FINALLY MY FRIENDS THE FATE THIS PRETTLY LITTLE SLUT HAS SUFFERD EVER SINCE SHE HAS LEFT HER UPPER CLASS HOME THINKING SHE WAS GOING SOME WERE NICE THESE DAYS AND AGES SHE TRIES HARD NOT TO THINK BOUT HER PAST THE GOOD LIFE SHE HAS TO TRY AND THINK OF HER SELF AS NOTHING MORE THEN JUST A RAG FOR MY RAGING BALLS A COCK SNOT WIPEY AS BEFORE SHE USED TO BE TREATED WITH THE UP MOST RESPECT BEING PAMPERD BEING CLEANED AND ALWAYS SMELLING GOOD BEING PUT IN A DRAWER WITH HER FREINDS ALL CALSSY TO BE REDUCED TO NOTHING BUT TRASH DISGUSTING VILE SMELLY COCK SNOT TRASH HER OLD FREINDS IN HER ONCE UPPER CLASS PANTIE NIGHT WEAR DRAWER WOULD NOT EVEN THINK OF BEING IN THE SAME DRAWER AS THIS CUM RAG NOW
Attachments
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

Further ruin those sexy teddys by pissing on them all
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

destroyhershit wrote:file.php.jpgAND FINALLY MY FRIENDS THE FATE THIS PRETTLY LITTLE SLUT HAS SUFFERD EVER SINCE SHE HAS LEFT HER UPPER CLASS HOME THINKING SHE WAS GOING SOME WERE NICE THESE DAYS AND AGES SHE TRIES HARD NOT TO THINK BOUT HER PAST THE GOOD LIFE SHE HAS TO TRY AND THINK OF HER SELF AS NOTHING MORE THEN JUST A RAG FOR MY RAGING BALLS A COCK SNOT WIPEY AS BEFORE SHE USED TO BE TREATED WITH THE UP MOST RESPECT BEING PAMPERD BEING CLEANED AND ALWAYS SMELLING GOOD BEING PUT IN A DRAWER WITH HER FREINDS ALL CALSSY TO BE REDUCED TO NOTHING BUT TRASH DISGUSTING VILE SMELLY COCK SNOT TRASH HER OLD FREINDS IN HER ONCE UPPER CLASS PANTIE NIGHT WEAR DRAWER WOULD NOT EVEN THINK OF BEING IN THE SAME DRAWER AS THIS CUM RAG NOW
I would love to piss and cum on all those dirty smelly satiny teddys!
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

satinsliplover wrote:Sound's a great idea, Ironfoma ! I can't wait to see photos of that blue satin being slowly reduced to trash
Melted like plastic
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

Just ordered this to be hung over a hot fire and drip and melt like nylon plastic
Transparent-Mature-Sexy-Babydolls-Sexy-Blue-And-Red-Beauty-Babydoll-Sexy-Adult-Girl-Open-Sex-Transparent.jpg
The attachment Transparent-Mature-Sexy-Babydolls-Sexy-Blue-And-Red-Beauty-Babydoll-Sexy-Adult-Girl-Open-Sex-Transparent.jpg is no longer available