General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ozymandias

Re: Masturbating in Satin

Post by ozymandias »

I would love to see that enormous penis and even more have it in me :wink:
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

I have been masturbating into satin gowns, panties, and pants all my life and love doing it. Enjoy it.
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

cornelius wrote:Hi, yes, I definitely share your passion for satin! I love slipping into something long and silky, like a robe or dress, and wanking my satin covered self. Ecstasy!
Do you enjoy pissing into the satin material and masturbating into the peed satin?
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

Satinjay wrote:
SatinLush wrote:satin and silk are wonderful to masturbate with..it feels divine slithering seductively and sensuously around your balls and cock..and ultimately causes the biggest loads of sperm
Spot on!! :D
I do it all the time and love every second of it.
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

franksatinlover wrote:I always masturbate in contact with satin and gala blouses, then orgasm is the most wonderful in the world.
WE3.jpg
Satinjay wrote:
SatinLush wrote:satin and silk are wonderful to masturbate with..it feels divine slithering seductively and sensuously around your balls and cock..and ultimately causes the biggest loads of sperm
Spot on!! :D
I do it all the time and love every second of it.
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

SatinBoy wrote:Have recently thought about getting satin wet - do you think that might be sexy?
That would very sexy and sensuous! Wet it by pissing into the satin and masturbating into the peed area. It actually enhanced the sensuois feel of satin and makes you cum all the more! Enjoy it.
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

satinsmith86 wrote:http://img0.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.255395300.jpg

Imagine wearing this and cumming inside it or on it or imagine making love to her!!
I am imagining wearing it now. It feels so sensuous. I am masturbating into it. Now I am cumming. Mmmmm love it so much!
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

SatinDesire wrote:Oh I really love masturbating in satin. I dress up in satin and wrap it around my cock and jerk off, usually with some dirty stuff on the computer screen :D
And I really enjoy the wanking pictures a few of you guys posted in this thread. MORE PLEASE!
Planning to add my own also. I have a beautiful, shiny wardrobe of more or less stained satin slips, nighties, panties, dresses, bras and more, and I really want to share some of my horny satin wanks with you guys :lol:
Please share
TomThompson

Post by TomThompson »

37173610493_0fbed0ec69_m.jpg
37173610493_0fbed0ec69_m.jpg (15.61 KiB) Viewed 6117 times
37173610273_7035ccfb96_m.jpg
37173610273_7035ccfb96_m.jpg (12.76 KiB) Viewed 6117 times
37479150174_9e7e4c0f17_m.jpg
37479150174_9e7e4c0f17_m.jpg (16.91 KiB) Viewed 6117 times
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

satinedge wrote:I masturbate when my fiancee is working late. She doesn't mind but it keeps the thrill of tryin not to get caught. But if I do, she will join. Pure bliss.
I agree.
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

satinedge wrote:I masturbate when my fiancee is working late. She doesn't mind but it keeps the thrill of tryin not to get caught. But if I do, she will join. Pure bliss.
I agree.
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

franksatinlover wrote:I always masturbate in contact with satin and gala blouses, then orgasm is the most wonderful in the world.WE3.jpg
Very nice and extremely pleasurable
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

glocktoter wrote:I have a satin fetish. I love cumming into it and then the smell really turns me on. I cum in my long nightie for weeks. When it gets REALLY stained and smelly my wife will wear it for me and we have awesome sex! sometime I wear one too. She's bi, so I think she pretends I'm another woman. She totally gets it and shes the greatest person on earth. Seeing cum stained satin is a huge turn on for me. Post more Aftermath pics please.
Try cumming into your wife’s panties many times until they smell cummy. Then have her put on her heavily stain cummed panties. You will have incredible sex with her!
davidben

Post by davidben »

Pisciatto you are truly fortunate to find a woman who not only understands and appreciates your satin fetish but is also keen to join in and participate.

My previous lady friends have either found my satin addiction wierd and therefore a big turn off or simply just didn't understand but both with the same results !

However being single again has meant that I can now fully enjoy and indulge myself, buying long heavy satin dresses off eBay or Charity shops and do with them what I want when I want. Does take away the thrill of being caught though !

I have also discovered the intense orgasms provided by TENS devices: I would ceratinly urge any satin lover who wants to spurt on satin to use these hands-free devices. I would warn though that they are VERY addictive; I now use mine on a daily basis.
ilo0507

Post by ilo0507 »

The attachment fht.jpg is no longer available
but what do you say are women who please us and fetish on satin clothes, see what my wife does for me, we were in a marriage, I have a hard photo of the bride with her dress, two days after ceremony my wife has at the bride's wedding dress has induced him and gave me a nice surprise my cock and was last for all the notes to fuck the bride and her dress echo some pictures.
Attachments
fht.jpg