Masturbating in Satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Lori234

Re: Masturbating in Satin

Post by Lori234 »

Yes I have a similar fetish. I love comming home from work and getting my regular clothes off. I usually take a nice shower or maybe a bath. Then I will put on some very silky sexy lingerie such as panties, bra, cami, and a slip. Also maybe a garter belt and hose. One of my favorite outfits is a ruffled white satin blouse and a black satin pencil skirt. I then will put on some heels to complete the ensemble. In any case by now I am so hot. I rub myself all over especially my nipples through the blouse and lingerie and like rubbing myself through the skirt. Sometimes I will lay down in bed lift up the skirt somewhat and move the panties aside and tease myself with another satin blouse. I have a silver one that I get so hot over. Eventually I will explode and sometimes fall asleep in my outfit. I also like putting on perfume when wearing my outfits. If anyone would like to chat about anything similiar please feel free to e-mail me at lori23440@yahoo.com
rajul5234

Post by rajul5234 »

SilkyLingerie73 wrote:Hi, I am 35 and I have a very deep addiction in wearing satin nighties and even deeper addiction in masturbatinn with satin nighties and ejaculating semen on satin nighties.
Anyone with the same fetish as me?
after inserting a satin pillow in a long robe/gown and putting layers of silky satin nighties on it i place the satin loaded pillow on my stomach/chest and sit on a bed with satin sheets to enjoy myself by playing a vid from mysatin website.
does this, or something similar been tried by anyone to enjoy the charms of satin?
woaidd

Post by woaidd »

I have a pretty and sexy elder sister, she is tall, slimb, and fair.

She is 7 years older than me.

She love me very much, and always take good care of me.

When I was 11 years old, my sister was 18. One night she wore her first satin chemise and bathed me. I never saw her wearing satin chemise, suddenly I discovered she was so pretty and sexy, of course my cock arose, and I didn't why was it happen. After bathed, she dried me up, and carried me in her arm to the room to put on cloth for me. When I was in her arm, my whole naked body felt so comfortable in touch with her satin chemise and skin. The satin chemise and her skin was so smooth and soft, especially my cock, I just felt like stuck to her satin forever. I never felt this before. I was fascinated with all those new sensation of smoothness and softnes, also good smell of her perfume. I hugged her so tight that she gave up putting on cloth for me. And I slept naked with her, enjoyed her satin chemise and skin. After a while, I couldn't help myself kissing her satin chemise, her chest, breast part (covered by satin), at the same time rubbing my cock on her satin chemise for almost half an hour, and I had orgasm (too young to have ejaculation). I never felt like this before, and kept doing it untill I had few more orgasm. My elder sister was curious what happened to me, for normally she was the one who pet me and kiss me, but she did not refuse me and continue her sleep.

Since then, I slept with my sister nakedly whenever she wore satin chemise, enjoyed the wonderful time with her satin chemise and skin. Of course my sister knew how I fascinated with her and her satin chemise, and she never refuse to satisfy me untill I wet her satin chemise for the first time, I was 15 then, when I was old enough to ejaculate. My sister said I was too old to sleep with her. But I already became a satin fetish then, I couldn't lived without satin chemise. So I always masturbated with her satin chemise in secret. As I grown up, I even fantasy of making love with my sister when masturbate with her satin chemise.
shimmeryphantasy2

Post by shimmeryphantasy2 »

after inserting a satin pillow in a long robe/gown and putting layers of silky satin nighties on it i place the satin loaded pillow on my stomach/chest and sit on a bed with satin sheets to enjoy myself by playing a vid from mysatin website.
does this, or something similar been tried by anyone to enjoy the charms of satin?

yes I like getting out all my nightgowns and layering them up on my pillow and rubbing myself all over it... I will put on 3 of my gowns .. the first one I put on inside out then one right side out and the 3rd one inside out.. then I put on some pantyhose, and make a bunch of layers on my pillow and bed and roll around in them all night... I have many orgasams all night long... all the soft satin gets me so freaking hard... I have done it like this for as long as I can remember...
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

what I do to enjoy my satin prom and bridesmaid dresses, if I am not wearing one which I usually like to just shoot off and orgasm while wearing one watching videos of women in such gowns is the following. I will take my dress, turn it inside out and I use some polyester stuffing they sell at the fabric store to put inside the dress. this does two things it acts as sponge should I explode onto the fabric it will soak it up and makes cleanup easier but also makes it softer for rubbing. Sometimes I will grab it and rub it against me and in between my legs until I peak. Or I may lay it down and get on top of it and rub and stroke until I blow a huge load. this also works great with those satin wraps that come with the dresses. I love fucking the hell out of those too.
radolf123

Post by radolf123 »

well it s a man you are dealing with here and really like to see you stripping in satin and sit on my lap and let me kiss your neck and feell my heary chest while you are fully shaved and only wearing your beutiful pair of silk tangas .
radolf123

Post by radolf123 »

do you wear panties and masturbat with ?
:twisted:
radolf123

Post by radolf123 »

Well I my self love to see the one that enjoys satin which make me grow my tool very hard It ll be nice fo you to be sitting on my lap and let me kiss and bit smouthly your neck and tickle your intire silky body whle you are only wearing your favorite color silk tangas panties any chance i can get into your area to meet you i would like you wearing yourfavorite folding & flashing silk for me :mrgreen: eating lunch with you
i am sure you would anticipate to meet a man like me .
ariel

Post by ariel »

hi,

let's talk here. i love masturbating with satin lingerie--and the idea of cumming on satin gowns and dresses makes me throb. i'm 62, but feel like 40.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Sorry if I'm on the other side of the fence here. I use my satin for masturbation purposes, but I never ever cum on any of it. As I've said before, I enjoy my collection way too much to ruin it. Kinda makes me cringe seeing all the pictures of people ruining their satin things on here. But that's just my opinion...
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I do keep some satin that is pristine, but the feeling of the satin on the cock is what makes it so pleasurable. I used to try to pull away but I actually get more aroused when my spooge gushes out onto the satin itself and soaks into it. I really like to watch videos of women wetting satin with their cum. I would love to find a video of a woman masturbating while wearing a prom or formal dress and watching her gush all over the fabric. I think I would lose it. Especially if she were say, shoving the satin or silky lining inside her and getting off on it.

PDL
SilkScarfLover

Post by SilkScarfLover »

Whenever I'm able to wear my scarves (large ones sarong style, with another tied as a halter), it is impossible to fight the urge and rub myself silly with the silk.
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Hello Satin Lovers; I have been fortunate to have acquired three new sets of acetate satin sheets this month from Scentsations. I purchased a dusty blue set, a caramel stripe patttern and an ivory set from three separate sources. Satin has become so engrained in my life that I don't look at myself as masturbating (even tho that what it is) but rather making love to my beautiful sheets. When I get ready for love and gaze at my ironed satin sheets, caressing them, stroking them softly, gazing at the beautiful shimmer they provide and feeling my passion grow I know there is something special there for us. When I get in bed with them and feel that glorious fabric and caress it on my body, my passion ready to explode I know there is something more that just jacking off, cumming, wacking off or shooting a load of jizm. I make love. Slow passionate love. Letting the satin grip my penis as I hungrily slide slowly in and out of her, stroking oh so gently and then when it's time to finish I have this intense climax sending wave after wave of semen into the condom. While engaging in my sex act I am also kissing my lover and telling her I love her as she coos softly as I slowly thrust in and out of her. My satin sheets have become my lover, girlfriend, wife, partner, and soul mate. There's nothing I want in bed with me more than them. Thankyou my satin lover for always being there. I love you. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Scintilla,

That's a moving poem of sensuality. It's made me realise that what is in common with us all here - whether we like coats or slips, bed sheets or dresses in satin, whether we like wearing satin ourselves or women wearing satin or simply lying on satin - it is sensuality that moves us. Rocks our boat. Satin is sensuality on a stick. Us guys are expected to simply want to rut. Fulfill our basic desire to insert our penis. Girls are reputed to want sensuality, caresses and soft loving kisses.

But the truth is far from that. To be sexy all a girl need do is wear a short skirt and a tight top with a plunging neckline and show everything she has got. That'll get guys hard - me included. A sensual girl is very different. It is more about how her body moves. It is how her attention is solely on you. She doesn't open her legs but rather invites you into her. She doesn't let you but gives herself to you.

I am far more sensual then most girls I have been with. My lifes net synopsis is that most girls just want to be rutted well and want a guy who gets hard without much effort on their part and stays hard till she has a nice time. I'd rather sit with legs touching or have my arm around a waist or simply hold hands with a sensual girl than copulate with a uptight sexy girl no matter how firm her breasts are. I think a woman embracing satin says sensuality to us. It does me. I can fuck for a while and have all the great sensations of that. But I can hold, touch, kiss, caress, and enjoy the arrant sensuality of a girl wearing satin, (and her nudity under the satin), for far far longer. The sad truth is our penises go limp after we ejaculate (who wouldn't want to be able to stay hard and go foe another ejaculation). But our enjoyment of a girl's satin clad curves doesn't go limp ever.

Scintilla the most erotic thing you wrote was that your girl, your woman, coo's as you slide in and out of her. That tells me she is very sensual. Enjoy and value her.
chrissyukcd

Post by chrissyukcd »

Scintilla's writing on satin is so lovely, I also have such feelings for my satin. Feeling satins loving caress is one of the most deeply intense sensations in my life. As I writhe on my satin sheets, my whole world is my satin, feeling my satin blouse or nightdress slip, glide and slide over my sheets sends me into a frenzy of intense sexual lust and feelings of being loved like nothing else can give me. The utterly exstatic feeling of freshly ironed satin sensuously building me to my climax, then the massivly explosive outcome as my smootly ironed satin delivers my massive eruption of semen into its loving enbrace, so intense that my body spasms and shudders and I scream in pleasure as it drains me of all my cum, each spurt so strong it explodes out of me in such force and sprays everywhere. After the intense sensation of satin orgasm I become so deeply relaxed and cuddle into my satin, holding it to me as my lover and kissing it softly and gently, carressing it and then slowly faling into sleep with my satin against my body. Satin is my lifelong lover, it will always be there for me.
Scintilla your words were beautiful and could only come from a true lover of satin, I read them over and over and they blow me away every time. We are so lucky to have our satin.

Chrissy