Masturbating in Satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
szewei85

Re: Masturbating in Satin

Post by szewei85 »

scintilla u da man...what u said is what i 100% felt while wanking my sausages off until the massive eruption...currently i got few satin blouse n few satin skirts in my cupboard 2 stimulate myself in the free time :lol:
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

avidsatin wrote:Scintilla,

That's a moving poem of sensuality. It's made me realise that what is in common with us all here - whether we like coats or slips, bed sheets or dresses in satin, whether we like wearing satin ourselves or women wearing satin or simply lying on satin - it is sensuality that moves us. Rocks our boat. Satin is sensuality on a stick. Us guys are expected to simply want to rut. Fulfill our basic desire to insert our penis. Girls are reputed to want sensuality, caresses and soft loving kisses.

But the truth is far from that. To be sexy all a girl need do is wear a short skirt and a tight top with a plunging neckline and show everything she has got. That'll get guys hard - me included. A sensual girl is very different. It is more about how her body moves. It is how her attention is solely on you. She doesn't open her legs but rather invites you into her. She doesn't let you but gives herself to you.

I am far more sensual then most girls I have been with. My lifes net synopsis is that most girls just want to be rutted well and want a guy who gets hard without much effort on their part and stays hard till she has a nice time. I'd rather sit with legs touching or have my arm around a waist or simply hold hands with a sensual girl than copulate with a uptight sexy girl no matter how firm her breasts are. I think a woman embracing satin says sensuality to us. It does me. I can fuck for a while and have all the great sensations of that. But I can hold, touch, kiss, caress, and enjoy the arrant sensuality of a girl wearing satin, (and her nudity under the satin), for far far longer. The sad truth is our penises go limp after we ejaculate (who wouldn't want to be able to stay hard and go foe another ejaculation). But our enjoyment of a girl's satin clad curves doesn't go limp ever.

Scintilla the most erotic thing you wrote was that your girl, your woman, coo's as you slide in and out of her. That tells me she is very sensual. Enjoy and value her.
I don't know where you hail from, but if you are in the states I'd meet up and buy you a round sir.
I copied and pasted this and sent it to my girlfriend.

She totally gets it

I mean she actually now had a dawn of understanding about my satin fetish. while she isn't quite at the realm of getting "into it" with me, she understands the WHY behind what we all know and love, that is that satin is sensuality in it's physical form, and what a beautiful creation it is that can by itself arouse us and enhance intimacy in couples.

I nominate this post as POST OF THE CENTURY because in one short paragraph, it speaks volumes about what drives us satinists to covet, crave and lust for the satin we observe, collect, make love to/in/on, desecrate, embrace...

Sincere thanks to Scintilla for saying so eloquently and truly what we feel.
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Hi Promdresslover,

I'm glad your girl totally gets it. I'm actually on the otherside of the world to you otherwise I'd be happy to meet for a few drinks and talk about the sensuality of girls. I'll just have to chat with you here till then.

One of the things I've found is that when girls learn to partner dance, they start becoming far more sensual. The guy does the bass notes, sets the basic timing. The girl does the grace notes, adds the elegance. Dancing street latin with a girl in satin? I'm dribbling. Just think about dipping your girl and how her satin would drape over her breasts and go take her for some latin dance lessons.

Tell me. Other than the wearing of satin what do you find to be very sensual? I love the way they fix their hair all the time. The way they pull up their tops or adjust their clothing in anyway. What gets your sensuality alert beeping??
satinsilky

Post by satinsilky »

i love to masturbate on satin the shiny soft polyester type ,, prom dress blouse skirts any used by a good looking woman .... put the garment over a soft pillow and then rub my self fully naked ........ kissing as im making love to a beautiful babe ... or watching some satin videos on you tube and the same time thinking its the same model ...... then cumming on satin (unless nice prom dress i use a tissue to preserve the satin ) .......... Asian women's clothes are really silky satin too ... im 40 male my fetish is getting better with more satin lovers who have the same fetish ...... the silkier the clothes the quicker i come is this normal .......... i usually buy from eBay and pick up rather than post ... as my wife will be a bit suspicious .... as she does not know what my secret fetish is ........ any nice looking satin dressed women i see gives me an instant erection ..... i must have cum on satin a thousand times if i got paid to do so i would have been a milloinare by now ...... silkysatin@live.co.uk
Last edited by satinsilky on Tue May 31, 2011 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neverenufsatin

Post by neverenufsatin »

I love sleeping and having the kind of sex you mention Scintilla. But unlike you, I don't waste my cum in a condom. To do it right you have to go bareback in your sheets. Let that goo spurt all over the satin. Then when you're done, you can either wipe it up and let the stain dry and remain on the sheets, or you can just let the cum soak into the fibres and dry to a cyrstalline form. I do both. Don't forget dude. Your sheets are washable. So don't waste your cum in a condom. Satin is for cumming on. It will be far more enjoyable if you let your cum shoot on the satin like you would in a vagina. At least it is for me.
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Thanks Neverenough satin for the advice but I just can't get myself to climax on my satin. I have done so earlier in my satin days but never cared for the stains that my cum would leave on my lover. I remember the first time I made love with my sheets using a condom (about 9 years ago) and I knew I had found my bliss. For years I kept my underwear on but when I felt that exquisite feel of satin on my totally naked skin, I was in ecstacy. The feeling is just as intense and I can actually make love longer as there is some desensitisizing on my head with the condom but the orgasm is just a powerful, and it feels so good. This is how I like it and when I go to bed I love seeing my ironed smooth vintage mint condition satin sheets in their pristine beauty. More power to you in how you make love to your satin. Isn't it great that we all have our likes and dislikes and that we can post our feelings on the forum. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

it's such a dilemma. Much of the satin I have is acetate, which feels more sensual than anything, and soaks up "love juices" like a wick, but leaves a stain and ruins the fabric, removing it's luster, sheen and makes it kind of stiff. I recently got a new prom dress in (will post pics) that is incredible, has a satin bodice and lining, it's from Zum Zum- moreover it was worn by a smokin hot woman, and has her scent all over it. I've tried making love to her with a condom, but it's not the same. My hungry, raging cock longs to get teased by the very satin that once felt the naked body of it's former owner. It yearns to spew long ropes of it's hot lava onto this helpless fabric.

I say satin was meant to be fucked, fucked on, and fucked in. It can always be replaced (THANK GOD!) with new satin. Satin was meant to excite and arouse us, and take the full intense orgasm only satin can make happen. Rage on and cum hard on your satin!
halebopp2

Post by halebopp2 »

I share the same dilemma. I have several nice dresses and gowns that are calling for my cum. I can only hold out so long before finally pumping cum on them. Cant wait to see your zum zum dress and the results! Happy wanking1
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Greetings satin lovers; Actually Promdresslover, acetate satin sheets are not that easy to replace which is why I choose not to ejaculate onto my satin. Seems like the new bridal satin acetates are the heavy fabric that I do not like so I have to keep my existing collection is as good as condition as possible. Satin is made to fucked, fucked on and fucked in and the way we do that is a matter of individual tastes. You like it au natural, I like it with my "protection". Rock on, right on. We're both right. Have A great ONE and always love your satin no matter what your choice. Scintilla is Scintilla is Satin
bridalprincess

Post by bridalprincess »

Hello I recently got a red jona michelle holiday dress with a sheer tulle overlay. And last night left a huge mark on the front of the skirt.The dress was super cheap. And felt wonderful to shot cum all over on. I tried to clean up the stains but seems the sheer tulle and satin is forever stained now. So will prob stain it up more. Below is the dress before had my way with it.

Last edited by bridalprincess on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

Really gorgeous dress. I always loved dresses with a sheer overlay. They feel so good to rub against. I bet you must have had alot of fun in theat dress. Do you wear the dress or just rub it against you?
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

If it is your own satin I think you should be proud of the semen stains and the more of them the better!
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

Its so good to sleep in satin nighties on my satin sheets and pillows wearing satin panties. Why should we not enjoy this too ? girls dont think so ? do they? :D
s4satin

Post by s4satin »

I too love masturbation in satin as well as sex using satin clothes..
any one who wants to share his/her experience can pm me.. i too will share my experience with the same
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

I've just joined this forum and may eventually get around to telling a bit about my story, but in the mean time I'm quite fascinated by a lot of what I'm reading.

As far as I am concerned, by far and away the best "satin" is pure silk satin. Nothing looks, moves, drapes or feels like it. Here is my paradox though;

I get aroused when I see pics/vids/real people damaging/staining anything made of real silk satin. However, I very rarely can bring myself to do the same. It's always better if it is someone else messing it up.

I have a house full of some of the most beautiful silk satin blouses, skirts, dresses, ball gowns and wedding dresses that you can imagine and, despite being a cross dresser, can't even bring myself to wear hardly any of them for fear of damaging them. I don't even like sitting in them because I know that even that can damage the delicate fabric eventually! Over the years I have spent a small fortune that is now simply hanging around in my house.

However, nothing gets me more aroused than a video featuring a woman wearing some silk and getting shagged by a bloke who then cums all over the clothing.

If I'm out and I see a woman wearing a nice silk skirt/dress I have been known to follow her to see what happens, especially if it is at night and there may be a possibility of her spilling something on it. I'll then go home and masturbate about it.

A couple of years ago I was in York, (UK). I'd just finished taking part in that years "Naked Bike Ride" (I was dressed again), and I was riding around looking for somewhere to eat. I cycled past a small group of women sitting in the doorway of a closed shop and immediately realised that one of them was wearing a long silk maxi dress.

I had to go back and check it out. It was clear that the woman in the silk maxi wasn't feeling too good, (booze maybe. It was about 1900 and they all looked like they were on a hen night or something). The dress was beautiful though and the thought of her sitting on a dirty step in it was really turning me on.

I tried to stand nearby and remain "inconspicuous" (what an idiot!) to watch what was happening. Then, she leaned over and puked up. I had to walk past and was just in time to see some bile running onto the bosom of her dress.

I would have loved to have bought the dress off her but of course I couldn't. I continued to hang around, (must have looked so suspicious!) and eventually a car turned up and they helped her in.

It was the first good look I had got of the dress and I saw that the some of the vomit had obviously ran under where she had been sitting and the dress was all wet and rucked up. (Ah yes, she had been smoking as well, another turn on, although I am a non-smoker).

They got her into the car and off they drove. I couldn't help feeling that the dress wouldn't be getting cleaned. I imagined that it would have been removed and simply binned.

I forgot my desire to eat. It was almost time for my train back to Durham so I headed straight to the railway station, straight to the toilets for a wank.

I thought about that dress for ages and still do.

So, in conclusion. I don't cum in/on satin but get aroused when other people do mess it up.