Masturbating in Satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinstainer

Re: Masturbating in Satin

Post by satinstainer »

Holy shit....you can cum "19 times a day" ??!! Enough to "fill a small mug" ??!! Damn, I'd sure like to send you one of my dresses for one week :lol: :lol:
Dressinup

Post by Dressinup »

I have been mastubating in and over lingerie and clothing since i was in my early teens. I would borrow and steal my cousins underware nighties peticoats and smell the lovely silky satin fabric whilst playing with myself and in no time i would dump a load over some garment of hers.She never knew but i think my aunt did.
When i was 14 i met a lady called Sandra who moved to our village she was originaly from West Brom aged 34 divorced atractive and was a size 14.
She got me to do her garden once a wk,cutting the lawn weeding ect. One day when she was out shopping i finished my jobs and poped into the kitchen to wash my hands.
On the floor was the dirty washing ready to go in the machine or hand wash and on the top of the pile was a satin and lace underwired stretch body in dark blue.
I could not help it i picked it up and sniffed it then looking about to check she was not about i undid my trousers and pulled my boxers down. Next i rubbed my cock and balls in the lovely item and my cock swelled up and from that moment i fell head over heals in love with satin and lace stretch bodys.The gusset was unsewn at one end and i pulled it over my bell end savoured the feeling while thinking of her.
So i took a pair of her panties [peach satin] pulled my trousers up then stuffed the panties in my pocket and locked the kitchen door then walked home feeling very exited.
When i got home i went into the bedroom and pumped a masive load into her nixs filling the cotton gusset ready to overflow.
I worked for Sandra untill i was 21 and i had loads of her clothes and underware which i took from the bags which she gave me to drop into the only charity we had in those days the church jumble sale.
The underwired stretch satin and lace bodys where my best finds and i would cut a round hole just above the gusset so my cock and balls would stick out throu the front like a flag pole and toss myself silly covering her underware in my thick hot sperm whilst picturing her with it on.
For years i dressed up in her dresses skirts panties bras blouses nightdresses and sexy silky full and half slips and loved the feeling of the sexy fabric. All the time hiding them from my girlfreinds but i think one or two knew of my love for womans underware and clothing.
One new years eve party around her house when i was about 19 she and i had a dance together. She was wearing a realy lovely royall blue satin evening dress and i was getting quite randy looking at her. As we danced close together i felt the lovely fabric in my hands and hoped one day i would be able to pump my jiz over it.
At about 2.00 am i helped her tidy up quickly and said my good nights to her, At this point she thanked me and gave me a parcel wrapped in christmas paper thanks for your help you realy are a sweety.
I left and went home and sat on the bed with the present and toor open the paper expecting a jumper or sweatshirt but to my horror i found a load of her underware wrapped up un a red full slip. My god i was mortified and exited my cock swelled up and i just tore my clothes off and wanked into the cup of a cream coloured bra. Sandra knew!
A wk or so later i called around to her house to clear some snow from the pathes and after a while she called me in for a coffee. its ok darling i have known for ages so dont wory. Look i dont mind you having my clothes to do what you want with but just to let you know i do not want to have sex with you or see you in my underware.
Sandra sadly died a few years later and left me her house and its contence.
I am wearing one of her Lace and satin Bodys right now.
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

Thanks for that story, Dressinup. I'm sure you're missing her. And a good thing that you can enjoy her satin. :)

Myself, as a boy I did like most of us have done, I would dress and wank in mom's lingerie. She died some years ago, after I had fled from home. After she was dead I looked through her drawers and took a few satin things. I wanked in them and had some good moments. Was it wrong? To be honest I have never felt it that way. To me they were just sating garments made to be soaked in cum. They have nothing to do with my mother's memory.
One thing I learned as a boy was the pleasure of satin gloves. My mom had two pairs, one black and one yellow. I would use both pairs for wanking. Finally I stole the black ones and pumped both full of cum I don't know how many times :D :D
I still often wank wearing satin gloves. It gives a really extraordinary feeling. Try it! You can buy them on ebay for almost nothing.
SatinDesire
ripsatin

Post by ripsatin »

I have had a satin fetish for decades it started when i was very young i had one of my mothers satin skirts and used to wear it in bed. I took one of her dresses once when i was much older she always thought it was my step sister who took it and blamed her (the guilt of of it still haunts me) but i had to have that dress made of Acetate silk summer shift dress, it felt so good on and i would come all over it tried not to but couldn't help it just the thought of that dress made me so horny. Years later my mum found it she didn't say anything to me just the odd reference to it now and again that was aimed directly at me in the presence of others to embarras me if i had upset her. One day to my horror i was walking home down the street and say a nieghbour wearing the dress my mother had given it away she had found it after tidying my room and decided that me having the dress was not right i loved that dress and often wonder what became of it (destroyed or just tossed out with the garbage) i have searched high and low on the internet to find such a dress to no avail it would be a vintage dress now and imposible to replace it was the loveliest dress i have ever worn. I love satin panties french knickers and full circle satin skirts acetate blouses and slips but oh that dress.
Satinblouse1000

Post by Satinblouse1000 »

I had a lot of Satin blouses when I was younger and living on my own.Every spare moment was spent pleasuring myself and really I loved it. I think about it a lot now I'm married.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

SatinDesire wrote:Thanks for that story, Dressinup. I'm sure you're missing her. And a good thing that you can enjoy her satin. :)

Myself, as a boy I did like most of us have done, I would dress and wank in mom's lingerie. She died some years ago, after I had fled from home. After she was dead I looked through her drawers and took a few satin things. I wanked in them and had some good moments. Was it wrong? To be honest I have never felt it that way. To me they were just sating garments made to be soaked in cum. They have nothing to do with my mother's memory.
One thing I learned as a boy was the pleasure of satin gloves. My mom had two pairs, one black and one yellow. I would use both pairs for wanking. Finally I stole the black ones and pumped both full of cum I don't know how many times :D :D
I still often wank wearing satin gloves. It gives a really extraordinary feeling. Try it! You can buy them on ebay for almost nothing.
what a sad but captivating story you got there :o :twisted:
satinlovindude

Post by satinlovindude »

IMG_2068 (5).JPG
Masturbating with satin slips.
satinlovindude
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

satin and silk are wonderful to masturbate with..it feels divine slithering seductively and sensuously around your balls and cock..and ultimately causes the biggest loads of sperm
Satinjay

Post by Satinjay »

SatinLush wrote:satin and silk are wonderful to masturbate with..it feels divine slithering seductively and sensuously around your balls and cock..and ultimately causes the biggest loads of sperm
Spot on!! :D
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

:roll:
satinlovindude wrote:IMG_2068 (5).JPG Masturbating with satin slips.
I would love to lick on that impressive penis
satinlovindude

Post by satinlovindude »

ozymandias wrote::roll:
satinlovindude wrote:IMG_2068 (5).JPG Masturbating with satin slips.
I would love to lick on that impressive penis
Thanks my satin friend.
satinlovindude
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

I love masturbating as often as I can into satin.
franksatinlover

Post by franksatinlover »

My favorite way is to go to orgasm without a hand job, only for long-term rubbing against satin blouses in bed with satin bedclothes and shooting sperm satin. Another way I like doing orgasm with a vibrator on the penis when I'm in a satin gala uniform tied and hanged by the hands.
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

[quote="satindud"] When I was hung .....? Has your penis shrunk as you've aged? Maybe you've been masturbating in satin too much,,wearing it away
franksatinlover

Post by franksatinlover »

I always masturbate in contact with satin and gala blouses, then orgasm is the most wonderful in the world.
WE3.jpg