Masturbating in Satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
tatra603

Re: Masturbating in Satin

Post by tatra603 »

I sometimes put a silk satin chemise onto a pillow to lie next to and had a bit of an embarrassing experience some time ago.

I used to work on the railways and sometimes had to work away from home. Occasionally I would take a silk chemise with me if I was going to be away for a few days.

Well, in one particular guest house, I went out during the day and left my chemise clad pillow in the bed. I was mortified when I returned to find that the room had been made up and the pillow lying neatly on top of the bed. Thankfully, there was a cleaner employed whom I never actually saw. I don't know what I'd have done if it had been the landlady that had discovered it. Tatra.
glocktoter

Post by glocktoter »

I have a satin fetish. I love cumming into it and then the smell really turns me on. I cum in my long nightie for weeks. When it gets REALLY stained and smelly my wife will wear it for me and we have awesome sex! sometime I wear one too. She's bi, so I think she pretends I'm another woman. She totally gets it and shes the greatest person on earth. Seeing cum stained satin is a huge turn on for me. Post more Aftermath pics please.
Satinsilkcd

Post by Satinsilkcd »

hi i love satin... i love being alone in a womens bedroom going through her drawers and her closet finding all of her satin and trying it all on... such a turn on... i love satin on men, women and myself... pm me chur_beast@hotmail.com...
funk3h

Post by funk3h »

I can't remember the first time i realised i was aroused by satin - i was definitely quite young. I remember sneaking into my mum's room when i thought no one else was around, hunting for satin, laying it on the bed and rubbing myself against it til i climaxed. She had this amazingly smooth and slippery satin camisole. It was really small, but it felt absolutely amazing. I had my way with that a fair few times. This was all before i was capable of ejaculation though. I remember the first time i came on a red satin chemise of her's (she still has it). I was terrified of being discovered, convinced you could see the stains even after i had spent ages scrubbing at them with water. I allowed myself the pleasure of cumming on satin a few more times after that, but the fear of getting discovered and the knowledge that this stuff belonged to my mum (which creeped me out) quickly overcame my urges.

Another standout memory is when my mum got given some clothes by an aunt who passed away. There were two incredible satin dresses. 1920s style and incredibly slippery and smooth. I don't know if it was just because it's the first time i felt anything like that, or whether it's genuinely true, but i don't think i have ever felt satin as amazing as that. The cami came close - it had a shimmer to it, which i've not seen elsewhere - but wasn't quite as nice. She never wore them - they just got stuffed in the back of a wardrobe. Then one day, without warning, they vanished. I think she must have given them to a charity shop. I really really regret not taking one - they felt incredible.

I lived with a girl for a bit a few years ago. She had an incredible brown satin skirt which i used to love masturbating in. She was really really hot and we almost hooked up a couple of times (she had a bf at the time) which made it all the more satisfying. Never came in it though - wasn't bold enough for that.

At uni i bought about 10 satin nightgowns, of various different brands. I find shirley of hollywood particularly sexy, and anything described as "charmeuse" satin seems to feel the best, or is at least most suited to my taste. Prom dresses are my real kink though - nothing feels as good as a satin prom dress with a satin lining. The two layers sliding about over one another. It's pure ecstasy. I've bought loads from ebay over the last few years.

I've always been honest with girlfriends about my fetish too. I just tell them the whole look and feel of it really really turns me on. Most have been perfectly happy to indulge me, though none have ever really got "into" it. Some have also got a bit insecure about whether it's them that turns me on or the satin, so i always felt like i had to play it down to avoid burdening them with crippling self esteem issues lol.
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

Hi I like to dress up by wearing my satin and taffeta strapless ballgowns, get immediate hard on. then i wank myself off while wearing them! love satin and taffeta strapless dresses! saving up to buy a £100 one from debanums soon! I love the feel of them against my body. I should mention i am straight guy but i just love womens dresses. I would really like to make love to a girl while she wears a quinceanera ball gown for me!
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

Lori234 wrote:I have an addiction of everything satin....nightgowns, slips (my first love), camisoles, blouses, skirts, dresses, prom / bridesmaid gowns , bridal gowns. Anything silky smooth and ultra feminine. I can see a woman wearing a very feminine blouse, skirt or dress and start fantasing not about the woman but about what she was wearing. I love going to weddings as I fantasize about cumming in the brides wedding dress or one of the bridesmaid dresses. Would love to hear from you. can also be contacted at Lori23440@yahoo.com

Lori
I also get the same feeling at weddings and high table dinner events
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

satinsmith86 wrote:Hi I like to dress up by wearing my satin and taffeta strapless ballgowns, get immediate hard on. then i wank myself off while wearing them! love satin and taffeta strapless dresses! saving up to buy a £100 one from debanums soon! I love the feel of them against my body. I should mention i am straight guy but i just love womens dresses. I would really like to make love to a girl while she wears a quinceanera ball gown for me!
yep, me too. I'm straight male but love the feeling of silky smooth dresses with silky linings against my body. Nothing gives me wood more than to feel that sensual fabric that touched a woman's naked intimate body against my skin. I get an instant erection and pump out copious loads onto the soft silky fabric. A silky prom, bridesmaid or formal dress lining heavy with the effervesce of the wearer takes me over the edge with powerful uncontrollable waves of sheer ecstasy every time. Can't help but often wonder if women who wear these dresses also feel the sensual feelings and get aroused as well, even if ever so slightly.

One of my biggest dreams would to fuck my girlfriend while she wears a prom dress. She was recently in a wedding, and while I didn't get to fuck her with the dress on, I we fucked after the wedding, and she could tell I was insanely aroused. Maybe she thought it was just that she looked great, which she did- but the addition of a silky dress with silky lining took me beyond. I kept hearing her body swish in the silky fabric, watching her body caressed by the fabric, I had a woody the whole time.

and yeah I had my way with her bridesmaid' dress silky lining too! only thing better would for her to be in it.

PDL
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

http://img0.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.255395300.jpg

Imagine wearing this and cumming inside it or on it or imagine making love to her!!
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

promdresslover wrote:
satinsmith86 wrote:Hi I like to dress up by wearing my satin and taffeta strapless ballgowns, get immediate hard on. then i wank myself off while wearing them! love satin and taffeta strapless dresses! saving up to buy a £100 one from debanums soon! I love the feel of them against my body. I should mention i am straight guy but i just love womens dresses. I would really like to make love to a girl while she wears a quinceanera ball gown for me!
yep, me too. I'm straight male but love the feeling of silky smooth dresses with silky linings against my body. Nothing gives me wood more than to feel that sensual fabric that touched a woman's naked intimate body against my skin. I get an instant erection and pump out copious loads onto the soft silky fabric. A silky prom, bridesmaid or formal dress lining heavy with the effervesce of the wearer takes me over the edge with powerful uncontrollable waves of sheer ecstasy every time. Can't help but often wonder if women who wear these dresses also feel the sensual feelings and get aroused as well, even if ever so slightly.

One of my biggest dreams would to fuck my girlfriend while she wears a prom dress. She was recently in a wedding, and while I didn't get to fuck her with the dress on, I we fucked after the wedding, and she could tell I was insanely aroused. Maybe she thought it was just that she looked great, which she did- but the addition of a silky dress with silky lining took me beyond. I kept hearing her body swish in the silky fabric, watching her body caressed by the fabric, I had a woody the whole time.

and yeah I had my way with her bridesmaid' dress silky lining too! only thing better would for her to be in it.

PDL
http://img2.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.272256942.jpg

This dress would it for me! i would love to wear it and cum in it and for a sexy girl to wear it for me while i make love to her! what do u think of this outfit?
ariel

Post by ariel »

how about right now...i'm so ready to cum
sandrasatin

Post by sandrasatin »

i constantly masturbate in my womens clothes - :D
SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

Nothing like being wanked off by my wife (dressed in satin) into one of her many satin nighties. I love in when she wanks me off into my satin briefs then sucks the cum through the satin. Bliss :D
melanie1976

Post by melanie1976 »

i have a knee length black satin pencil skirt with lining. It belonged to a good friend who used to wear it to go out clubbing with a satin corset top (she is a bit rock/goth) she threw the skirt out in my direction when clearing out as she knew i had a thing for her in this outfit and knows of my satin silk and also goth girl fetish. It was not long after she had worn it the the last time and had not been washed so still retains some of her smell/perfume smell.
It turns me on so much rubbing and feeling the skirt and whilst i will not cum into it in case i ruin it i love to let it glide over my manhood as i get turned on before finally placing it over my face or hanging it up in front of me to see whilst wanking into a waist slip
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

I want to wear quienceañera ball gowns. Hope one day i can buy one. Just looking at them makes me horny so badly especially the taffeta strapless gowns. Would love it if a girl would wear one for me or if i can wear one myself to cum in!! Anyone ever wore one or make love to girl while she wears it for u?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q= ... 66&bih=600