Masturbating in Satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
szewei85

Re: Masturbating in Satin

Post by szewei85 »

avidsatin wrote:If it is your own satin I think you should be proud of the semen stains and the more of them the better!
haha no way if i m going 2 wear that satin i wanked 4 public outing every day :lol:
miked7873

Post by miked7873 »

Yes, there is nothing better than satin. Although my wife doesn't quite get it, she will wear satin slips and satin panties that i have bought her over the years. Farrwest fashions make some very silky satin slips! When my wife puts her stockings on with the slip and panties it's enought to make me cum, and i do all over sweet lovely panties. I love to smell her scent through the satin panties, it drives me insane! I had a satin dress made for her but have not asked her to wear it yet. Would love to have sex with her while she has it on and accidently, well you know, squirt a little cream on it,but not to much as i want her to wear it again! This love for satin started at an early age with the satin binding on the blankets. Then it was the shiny coat lining of my girlfriends mothers coat! Such a shiny satin that i could not resist rubbing it on my cock. I would lay it down on her bed, and kind of, well fuck it. Would never cream on it though. Years later here i am 58 years old and still love it. I bought my wife an expensive yellowish leather below the waist length jacket with a wonderfull copperish acetate satin lining which i waisted no time turning the sleeve inside out and inserting my dick in it, wow! I came twice one after another,but not on the coat! She would divorce me if i did! Anyway i now buy satin fabric on ebay and masterbate with that and it's safe to spill the juice on it! My wife would kill me if i wanked off in her coat linings i don't know how some of these guys get away with it! I bought a 1950's wedding dress and i can tell you that the satin they used back then was fabulous! Silky and so shiny that i would sometimes wake up at night and take it off the hanger. It just somehow beckens me! It just shines in the low light and then it explode all over it. Good thing there is alot of satin to play with! Well thats it for now folks!
TheSilkslip

Post by TheSilkslip »

Yes!!! Oh SHIT YES!! I have the same Fetish. I thought I was the only one. I have always felt ashamed, and embarrassed. I'm so releaved to know there are so many more that enjoy wearing satin. I love slips, and cumming into them.

SilkyLingerie73 wrote:Hi, I am 35 and I have a very deep addiction in wearing satin nighties and even deeper addiction in masturbatinn with satin nighties and ejaculating semen on satin nighties.
Anyone with the same fetish as me?
s4satin

Post by s4satin »

love to wear my wife's satin gown & like to masturbate..
Lovesilkydresses

Post by Lovesilkydresses »

I Started To Masterbate Into When I Had My Mothers 1950s Wedding Dress With Attached Three Layered Frilly satin Petticoats , I Progressed On To Satin Full & Half slips , Ball Gowns , Party Dresses , Once I Nailed My Sisters Friends Pink Satin Party Dress , Frilly bopeep Style Skirt With attached Frilly Taffeta Petticoat , The Only Problem With Taffeta Is , It Makes To Mutch Noise , Especialy When You Get Caut Having Intercourse With The Party dress By Your Mother , By The Time My Mother arived , It Was To Late for That Party Dress , I Felt My Cum Flow Into The Party dresses Frilly Petticoats , It Gave A Silky Sigh As If The Party Dress Had Enjoyed What I Did To It , I Was Ten When I Give That Party Dress Mutch Needed Loving , I Masterbated Into My Mothers Satin Petticoats , Four satin Ballgowns , My friends New Sky Blue Organza & Satin Attached Frilly Petticoats , I'd Been Eyeing That dress Up all Day , She came To Change , As soon As she came Out Play , I did Honours Of sneeking In Like A rampant Bunny , I Found Her Dress In Her Bedroom , I Showed That Dress What it's Been Missing , Turning The Dress Inside out I shot My Pearly Hot Cum Into It "JOB DONE" .
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

How Much Extra Time Does It Take You To Capitalize Every Single Word In Your Sentences? It's Kind Of Annoying To Type And Read Posts Like This. :lol:

I loved your stories though :)
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Who are you refering to Freddie? I can't see a post on page 4 or 5 that is all in capitals.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

tatra603 wrote:Who are you refering to Freddie? I can't see a post on page 4 or 5 that is all in capitals.
It's right above my post, lol. It's not all in capitals. The first letter of every single word is capitalized; Like This.
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Oh yeah, I see now. To be honest, I didn't even notice. Tatra.
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

Yes, me too . I don't wear anything else in the evening except satin nighties. I am male, but never would think of sleeping in anything else other than a satin nightie. It is NOT a fetish my friend ! I have red satin, silver satin, deep brown satin, and many other coloured nighties. My wife puts up with it , she has no choice; it has been going on for at least 13 years now. She also knows of my love , my deep love, of her satin lined coats. That is another story.

SilkyLingerie73 wrote:Hi, I am 35 and I have a very deep addiction in wearing satin nighties and even deeper addiction in masturbatinn with satin nighties and ejaculating semen on satin nighties.
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

I masturbate when my fiancee is working late. She doesn't mind but it keeps the thrill of tryin not to get caught. But if I do, she will join. Pure bliss.
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

SilverLining wrote:Yes, me too . I don't wear anything else in the evening except satin nighties. I am male, but never would think of sleeping in anything else other than a satin nightie. It is NOT a fetish my friend ! I have red satin, silver satin, deep brown satin, and many other coloured nighties. My wife puts up with it , she has no choice; it has been going on for at least 13 years now. She also knows of my love , my deep love, of her satin lined coats. That is another story.

It wouldn't be termed a "fetish" unless it stimulated a sexual desire, in which case it would. Tatra.
KerryC

Post by KerryC »

Masturbation usually involves the hamds, eh? Well, there is a better way. Get an extra-long pillow, put one or [even better] more satin nighties on it, and enjoy the tactile feel of hugging, stroking and rubbing against that silky pillow. My wife is actually jealous of that specific pillow and plans on suing it for "alienation of affections". :)
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Ahh yes, the pillow method also works with prom dresses. I also use some polyester stuffing that makes the satin nice and padded, great for wrapping the satin linings of dresses around my rod and stroking it until I explode.
gabaka

Post by gabaka »

Im a 40 year old man who has been fascinated with satin since being a child. I love the feel of woman's skin in satin. And you cannot beat sex with a woman in a tight satin nightie. Especially when it gets sweaty. I get so aroused. Over the years I have insisted that my girlfriends, wives, etc wear satin constantly. Even satin underwear during the day so i can slip a hand in under the day clothes and cop a feel. I'm totally addicted to it. And at night I insist my partner comes to bed with her hair brushed, apply lipstick and don a satin nightie!
As for masturbating into it? Yes of course - I love it. When I'm home alone I love donning a nightie, or my wife's undies, sometimes my 19 year old nieces or step daughters, satin garments and masturbating into them!!