Leather Skirt Satin Blouse

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
silkman1

Re: Leather Skirt Satin Blouse

Post by silkman1 »

Hi everyone..

Firstly, I would like to greet everyone on this forum, since I have just joined. The reason is to browse, post and to contribute, but also to express my total envy and respect to Satinfiend. You, my friend, are living the dream.. in the perfect sense of the word. Firstly, the lady is absolutely gorgeous.. and she just has the perfect body for wearing satin blouses. They just looks soooo good on her! And the style-type of blouses she chooses, as well as the colours, work incredible with the leather skirt combination. Not to mention the cum stains.. that is just HEAVENLY! Satinfiend.. in one of your early posts, you mentioned that your girlfriend goes to work dressed like that. I almost came in my pants reading that.. what kind of work does she do? I would love to hear more about her blouse wearing activities if you would care to share them with us here..how often does she wear them and do you take her out dressed like that on dates..? and do you enjoy public play? I am sure that you make love to her fullly dressed.. ooooh that is just so hot! How did you get her into satin.. was she into it before you met, or did you "convert" her? Very much looking forward to your response.. you are so there brother...
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Hi silkman1....welcome to the forum :D :D I hope you enjoy the diversity in fetishes you find on here !! Am looking forward to seeing your input !!!
To satinfiend....I don't mean to butt in on your thread, but I thought I'd send you some teaser pix of me & mine from Friday night. It's no secret I love my girlfriend wearing dresses too, and her in this one made for a fun night !!!!!!!! Three of my fantasies with her were acted out MUCH to our immense enjoyment :twisted: :D :D Needless to say......her dress took some abuse :twisted: :twisted:
Attachments
Dena 3-15 (82).jpg
Dena 3-15 (54).jpg
Dena 3-15 (9).jpg
SatinFiend

Post by SatinFiend »

Thanks for the compliments silkman1.
I enjoy it very much when she dresses up in satin, especially when she wears her leather skirts. Best part is having sex with her
while she leaves the outfit on.
dress2.jpg
dress3.jpg
satinblouse1978

Post by satinblouse1978 »

I love tear and destroy blouses and pants satin, I love them but I also like to destroy
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't hear too much on here about destroying clothes. Glad to see someone else enjoys this particular fetish too :D :D I occasionally enjoy doing the very same while envisioning various scenarios ( :twisted: :twisted: ), especially with wedding, bridesmaids, prom dresses :D :D There is just something about THAT sound as the fine fabrics give way..........
Almost every dress I acquire is for the purpose of being destroyed eventually....one way or another :twisted: :twisted: :shock:
Maybe we should start a SATIN ETC DESTRUCTION thread.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Even better though is when your woman is wearing an elegant formal gown or satin blouse and skirt (with pantyhose/nylons too of course !!!), while you savagely ravage her with no regard to her clothing :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Ahhhhh....I digress :lol: Kinda got away from the topic here :lol:
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

satinstainer wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Don't hear too much on here about destroying clothes. Glad to see someone else enjoys this particular fetish too :D :D I occasionally enjoy doing the very same while envisioning various scenarios ( :twisted: :twisted: ), especially with wedding, bridesmaids, prom dresses :D :D There is just something about THAT sound as the fine fabrics give way..........
Almost every dress I acquire is for the purpose of being destroyed eventually....one way or another :twisted: :twisted: :shock:
Maybe we should start a SATIN ETC DESTRUCTION thread.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I just remembered there already is a thread for this... :lol:
HotCream

Post by HotCream »

Getting back to the thread - I think a satin blouse and leather skirt is the holy grail of this thing we all possess - for some reason, especially a purple satin blouse. I had a meeting at our sister company a while back and there was a girl in the office wearing one of those gorgeous purple satin blouses with the short puffy sleeves with a short tight black leather skirt. I actually felt physically sick with desire for a couple of days at least. I have a purple satin blouse and tried wearing it with a leather skirt for a few days while my wife was out to try and exorcise the demon. It worked to a degree, but Christ did I suffer. I would sincerely welcome any images of purple satin blouses if anyone has any that are not too easily available. I already have the usual Euromax shite - the girl with half an inch of moss over her tongue blowing the twat with the long blond hair etc. If any satin loving girls out there want to send me any purple satin blouse pics/vids I will be most appreciative!h
SatinFiend

Post by SatinFiend »

Been awhile since I have posted something. Here is an old pix.
SF01.jpg