Leather Skirt Satin Blouse

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinstainer

Re: Leather Skirt Satin Blouse

Post by satinstainer »

Another nice pic !! Thanx !! You should have had the cleaners replace it with a new one :lol: I wonder what they thought when they seen it, they probably came on it too !!
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

I've been having issues signing into this site for the past three days. Tried FF for a change and I got in. All of a sudden Google Chrome is incompatible with satinforum?????

I didn't comment this morning, when I managed to sign in. Why? Because I am flat rendered speechless!!!!!!!!!!! This pics are beyond belief amazing. Those stains....DROOL..........

LOL SF, you actually had the balls to bring the blouse to the cleaners? :lol: :lol: :lol: Did you do it as a joke, or did you actually expect the cleaners to make it as good as new again? The Hoodini himself could not get those stains out. :lol:
Was it a girl or guy behind the counter? What was their reaction when they saw that wrecked blouse??
Wish you didn't toss it. As used and trashed as it is, it's still got some life in it.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
davinacd

Post by davinacd »

Awesome pics! just AWESOME!! :D
Qipaoo

Post by Qipaoo »

Video??
SatinFiend

Post by SatinFiend »

Destroy wrote:
LOL SF, you actually had the balls to bring the blouse to the cleaners? :lol: :lol: :lol: Did you do it as a joke, or did you actually expect the cleaners to make it as good as new again? The Hoodini himself could not get those stains out. :lol:
Was it a girl or guy behind the counter? What was their reaction when they saw that wrecked blouse??
Wish you didn't toss it. As used and trashed as it is, it's still got some life in it.
this particular cleaner has actually saved a couple of blouses before, but not as bad as this one.
it was very uncomfortable taking the blouse to the cleaners. especially, when she was holding up the blouse and trying to figure what the stains were. it was some old Asian lady and she finally asked what the stains were, i don't remember what i told her. she did warn me, the material will probably not be the same after she cleans it. when i got it back, it was completely ruined. i wouldn't even call it satin anymore.
oh well, it was fun ruining the blouse myself.

sorry, no video ruining this particular blouse.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Wow interesting, I've never been to the cleaners before ever in my life. How much do they charge to clean something like that? Hope you not have to pay, considering she made it worse.
How much does a blouse like that typically go for also?
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

You can pick them up pretty cheap on ebay and from thrift stores too, I seen some for $5 on ebay when we were looking for one for my girlfriend. By comparison, I paid $15 for that silk one for her :D
SatinFiend

Post by SatinFiend »

i think the blouse was $89 when she bought it. i pay around $6 to get the satin blouses "fixed".
i like this pose.
dress.jpg

this actually a different blouse. very similar, but the front is a different style. still trying to ruin this one, but no luck.
dress1.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Dammit :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

SF...have you ever looked on ebay ?? You might be able to find a number of skirts and dresses for her to wear for work or play....or both :lol: Usually, most items can be acquired pretty reasonably :D :D
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

He is a nice golden satin blouse with a big pussy bow.
Attachments
$T2eC16F,!wsE9suw)yL3BRH+OKk7uQ~~60_3_cr.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Another view
Attachments
dscf4415d_cr.jpg
satinsheet1967

Post by satinsheet1967 »

crap when can we see more of it ??
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Good to see more pics of you and yours !!! She looks nice in that outfit :D I certainly hope you're planning on splatting one of your massive loads of creamy cum on that blouse, starting with that pussy ass bow :twisted: :twisted:
SatinFiend

Post by SatinFiend »

i like the gold/black leather combo from coatfun. any more pix?

same skirt, different color satin blouse...
dress.jpg