Leather Skirt Satin Blouse

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinFiend

Leather Skirt Satin Blouse

Post by SatinFiend »

She wears this leather skirt with various colored satin blouses to work. She got tired of this particular blouse
and let me have my way with it before she tossed it. Nothing beats a leather skirt with a satin blouse...
dress.jpg
satinstainer

Re: Leather Skirt Satin Blouse

Post by satinstainer »

PIX PIX PIX..... PLEASE :lol: :lol:
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

Awesome, I love leather and satin together.I bet that skirt has got a nice lining as well?
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

FRONT GOD DAMMIT
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Freddielinton wrote:FRONT GOD DAMMIT
I think that view of her nice ass and the stains on her skirt are pretty good myself :D :D You gotta admit it's good to see pics involving couples though :D I think we are fortunate that they at least share those with us...ya know ??!! I'm happy to see whatever pix they want to post :D :D
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

You guys realize there is a very good chance this is a guy, right?

I mean, there is virtually no proof until we see your face.

Anyone can take pictures of someone's backside. It's just not convincing enough.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Freddielinton wrote:You guys realize there is a very good chance this is a guy, right?

I mean, there is virtually no proof until we see your face.

Anyone can take pictures of someone's backside. It's just not convincing enough.
Oh come on Freddie :lol: :lol: There is NO DOUBT that is a woman !!! If you can't tell that.........
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

satinstainer wrote:There is NO DOUBT that is a woman !!! If you can't tell that.........
There is beyond a reasonable doubt until proven otherwise.

The same ass shot in every picture, every picture is of the backside, it just screams "I'm hiding something".

I want proof.

Why do I want proof?

Because I don't want to masturbate to this picture, and then find out that it's a fucking guy. That's why.
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

Satinfiend I dont suppose you would ever consider letting another man spunk all over the wifes satin while you watched? These pics really do it for me such an amazing arse. Thanks for sharing.
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Freddie , you crack me up man , your last comment was so funny . Go on take a chance Lol :)
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

maxilover wrote:Freddie , you crack me up man , your last comment was so funny . Go on take a chance Lol :)
Lol, I'm serious!!! :lol:
satins69

Post by satins69 »

Yes i am inclined to agree with Freddielinton this time. lets see some photos of him? or hers? the face i mean and this fake cum shoot is getting a bit tired now. and how about him? or her? wearing a long floor length shiny satin gown or evening dress instead of the short skirt and blouse all the time which is also getting a bit boring now with some real proper cum shoots coming out of a cock instead of a tube or something else?. that you can see happening in say real time that would be more exciting and interesting. perhaps make a long video of him? or her? fucking whilst wearing a long gown they could do several cum shoots say a few creampies that dribble out and go on the gown and few cum shoots going all over a long gown which they could rub all over the gown all at the same time. maybe wearing a long satin nightdress and nightgown set as another outfit suggestion that they could also fuck whilst wearing that outfit throughout there photo or videos shouts say standing up in the missionary position getting lots of cum shoots i am sure that would be a lot more sexier than we all seeing at the moment lets hope please.
SatinFiend

Post by SatinFiend »

another pose. the slits in the skirt allow the outfit to remain on during sex.
dress.jpg
Bongoslides

Post by Bongoslides »

I love the pics he's willing to share with us...
Keep up the great work!
snolan

Post by snolan »

Bongoslides wrote:I love the pics he's willing to share with us...
Keep up the great work!
I agree! Excellent pics and he's offering something that nobody else is.

For those criticizing - how about you contribute the style of pics/outfits that you want yourself? Forums like this only work if people give as well as take.