What satin are you wearing right now?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
fulhambawbag

Re: What satin are you wearing right now?

Post by fulhambawbag »

Started by slipping on some black hold ups, then slipped into a beautiful 2 piece silk wedding dress. Big full skirt I can lose my cock in. Purchased off eBay. The hem is slightly dirty from where the woman wore it. Love the idea of how the dress would have looked when she wore it. The thought that she might have been fucked in it makes me hard!
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

None for me today :cry:

I did however enjoy the most relaxing sleep last night, wearing a pink satin chemise and laying on satin sheets. I must have been all kinds of wriggly in my sleep though as my Wife moaned about me waking her up during the night. :lol:
fulhambawbag

Post by fulhambawbag »

Today, I've just slipped into my wife's hold ups. Then I've pulled on a long blacklsilk skirt with netting. On top of that I've slipped on a bridal skirt, Ivory silk. Then 3 gorgeous burgundy long lined silk skirts (Yep, 3) and a Monsoon ballgown. Then a corset top. Skirt wise, there's 14 layers of silk and acetate lining. My bollocks are going to explode! Not over my skirts though. Too precious and pure for that. Wish I could fuck a girl in this much silk. Don't think my wife would get the quantity thing. Can't moan though. She does fuck me wearing one of them at least!
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

First a purple satin half slip, pulled up to my shoulders.
Black XXL satin panties and the wife's black silky pantyhose.
Then a giant white satin bra, cup size J :D . Filled the bra with two other satin half slips so now I have two really sexy smooth and silky funbags :lol:
A short red shiny satin dress outside that, and two satin half slips, both pinkish, under it.
Wanking in my red satin gloves.
It looks ridiculous of course...
And as I write my sticky cum is penetrating the black satin of the panties.
SatinDesire
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

lately, I've been wearing palazzo width satin pj bottoms, a 90's era satin chemise (I bought eight of them from Target in the mid-90s Gilligan & O'Malley), over the pj bottoms a charmeuse circle skirt, with a Winlar print satin caftan over. my wife feels that this is acceptable lounge wear (her typical around the house outfit is a long satin nightgown with a charmeuse print tunic over) for daily around the house wear. It feels very nice.
taz1892

Post by taz1892 »

red satin fishtail skirt, pink satin half slip, white satin blouse, and black satin suspender knickers with black seemed stockings. my cock is in satin heaven and about to blow.
Tw13satinlover

Post by Tw13satinlover »

Hi all!
Im currently wearing a shiny black satin basque with lacy top and bottom, 4 suspenders holding up my seamed cuban healed stockings. Matching black satin thong which my ass is chewing on as i squirm around, the thong is deep enough to cover my erect cock. Black patent strappy stiletto heels. Over the whole lot I have a satin teddy in black made by sorbet. Its fucking lovely to wear and it has a belt on the waist you can tighten up which feels divine. Just describing it is making me ache to start wanking off.....
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

10243630345_ec0125cf4f_m.jpg
THIS-
craftbeer99

Post by craftbeer99 »

Wearing my favorite satin 49ers jacket.Image its also reversible, Image
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Taking a risk today and I have a cream colored ladakh fur trim coat with the satin lining wrapped around my cock under my clothes on my way to work...and all I want to do is jerk off all over it..
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

A super silky silver waist slip, a couple of satin nighties, a pink dressing gown in smooth, wankable satin, a satin bra stuffed with a bunch of slips.
The wife is not at home tonight, so I'll be enjoying my satins all night... My balls will be needing a complete refill tomorrow :lol: :lol: :lol:
IMG_4219.JPG
IMG_4221.v01.JPG
IMG_4227.JPG
SatinDesire
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

SatinDesire wrote:A super silky silver waist slip, a couple of satin nighties, a pink dressing gown in smooth, wankable satin, a satin bra stuffed with a bunch of slips.
The wife is not at home tonight, so I'll be enjoying my satins all night... My balls will be needing a complete refill tomorrow :lol: :lol: :lol:
I like that you full immerse yourself in all that satin. I do the same!

My Wife is working some nights this week so I'll be doing something very similar indeed. I'm hoping her weekend satin-wear won't have reached the washing machine by then as I have plans for cumming all over hers whilst totally dressed head to toe in satin. :twisted: :lol:
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

I've just dressed for a look at any satin I can find on the net, I am wearing a double sided satin diaper and a double satin tabard style top [ home made as is the diaper] over these I have a black satin blouse with frilly front and to finish off a double sided long gray satin skirt. I have slipped the cock past the diaper and through a specially made slot in the skirt and am about to wank into a super shiny white christening gown, satin heaven!!
craftbeer99

Post by craftbeer99 »

got cold, decided to wear the JLO satin puffer.Image
craftbeer99

Post by craftbeer99 »

Black Satin Jlo puffer jacketImage