What satin are you wearing right now?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Pogo63_22485

Re: What satin are you wearing right now?

Post by Pogo63_22485 »

Wearing a Satin Baseball jacket.. Love the feel as I am typing and watching the elastic cuffs against the keyboard.
I Love Satin, Silk and enjoy seeing Women Wearing it. Very Sexy!!! Love Satin Jackets as well.
satinmad62

Post by satinmad62 »

Just laid on the bed, in my favourite outfit..a gorgeous 1940's Rayon satin circle skirt and a 1930's silk satin blouse..rubbing my cock through a double layer of the satin of the skirt is the most incredible feeling..this is THE BEST SATIN i have personally felt, period!!! gets me stood to attention in no time..well must go as I can't type and feel at the same time!! :lol:
This is the outfit
This is the outfit
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

got my girls pink puffa rocawear jacket on while got the green rusty jacket around my cock
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

9284938291_1bc5186d79_m.jpg
These satin panties
DressInSatin

Post by DressInSatin »

Right now...
2013-09-04a.jpg
SatinBlouseFetish

Post by SatinBlouseFetish »

Pink liquid satin long sleeved high neck blouse, black satin pencil skirt, black seamed stockings, black suspenders, black satin bra & pink 4 inch heels :)
taffetarose

Post by taffetarose »

I'm dressed up in thigh-high stockings, black patent pumps, dark blue necklace and gold earrings and my long, navy blue satin nightgown with the black mesh overlay. The mesh slides over the satin so beautifully, so ravishingly. I'm going to bed now and make sweet love to my heavenly blue gown.
glossysatinlover

Post by glossysatinlover »

Today I bought a beautiful long purple satin nightie and robe. Wearing it now with pearl drop earrings, satin slippers, breast forms. Feels very sexy indeed. After another glass of wine, time for bed. Only decision - what shall I take to bed to cum into?
taffetarose

Post by taffetarose »

Glossy Satin Lover,
An unofficial but warm welcome to this forum. We senior members must hang together. I sounds like you had a delightful night in your new purple nightie and robe. I'll be just a wee bit jealous. BTW, how did you solve your dilemma?
Once again, Welcome aboard.
Taffeta Rose
taffeta.rose@yahoo.com
glossysatinlover

Post by glossysatinlover »

Thanks for the welcome, taffetarose. My wife doesn't like satin at all but she is away for a few days and I am so happy to be wearing shiny lingerie and to sleep in satin. There is no greater luxury for me.

I rummaged through my knicker collection and found an old pair with a slack waistband. It was bliss!

Love the description of your outfit! I love to wear holdups with my yellow satin and chiffon babydoll (my summer sleep outfit).
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

I am wearing one of my wifes full length winter coats, which has the most gorgeous thick brown satin lining.

I am not a cross dresser, but have been walking round London in this coat all day long. One or two strange looks, but hey, who cares.

I'll be wearing it again tomorrow all day long. The swish of the satin lining I can hear when I'm walking drives me crazy.

I wear the coat open in the breeze, so its moving around for all to see (just in case there is anyone out there that likes satin linings as much as I do !)
davinacd

Post by davinacd »

I'm wearing this lovely red satin evening dress, and oh my god it's got me hot!
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

long satin skirt awwwww :mrgreen:
taffetarose

Post by taffetarose »

I'm feeling so ladylike in my Payless black patent pumps, my Silk Reflections lace top thigh highs, my Velrose taffeta half slip, my big gold hoop earrings and my favorite Jones New York light blue satin nightgown. When the satin slides across the taffeta, I hear the rustle of a tender love song. Resistance is futile and I give myself to ecstasy.

soiememe

Post by soiememe »

This morning I'm wearing a lined black silksatin condom, tied behind my back with a silk strap; (Wearing only this makes me want to cum instantly :oops: .)
My full length blue long nightgown made of the finest silk is covering my body from my shoulders to my toes and finally I'm wearing my long red silk robe to lounge today.
It's gonna be a good silky day today :D