Femdom and satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Menialskivvy

Femdom and satin

Post by Menialskivvy »

I wonder anybody else associates expensive satin blouses with dominant women? I think my interest started in the 1980's when shows like Dynasty would feature bitchy and cruel Joan Collins wearing silk blouses. I think its the allure of the unobtainable woman wearing a shimmering satin blouse which you would just ache to touch and feel, yet not daring to lay a finger on. I imagine myself as a humble office cleaner on my knees scrubbing floors while secretaries and lady executives in silk and satin blouses look down on me.

Menialskivvy
Destroy

Re: Femdom and satin

Post by Destroy »

I associate expensive satin blouses with high class ladies, or ladies who have amazing taste in how to dress. I also associate satin, and women who wear them, as sensual and submissive, who deserve to be dominated by a man. Any secretary in a satin blouse is just begging to be led into the back of a storage room and roughed up, put on her knees or bent over some shelves, and creamed. Just my thoughts on the matter. Sorry we don't see eye to eye.

Btw, welcome to the forum! :mrgreen:
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

In my humble opinion, a hot secretary in a satin or silk blouse (and preferably a skirt) is definetly a pleasing sight, especially if her blouse is cumpletely soaked with the jizz of every guy in the office !! How would you treat this bitch secretary ?? :lol: This pretty white satin blouse she's wearing would be nothing but a filthy, ruined rag :lol: Probably not enough left of it to wipe off my dick :lol: Her satin skirt would be torn up the back from her being fucked from behind while 5 guys surround her and splatter her with cum :lol: :twisted:
I have discovered that generally a domineering woman (whether she wears satin or not) is more prone to being submissive in the "bedroom". They often seem to want to be taken...
Attachments
Oops.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Here's another secretary doing her office duties :lol:
Attachments
630.jpg
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

If you love that stuff then you should love this...

[edit: please don't post links to pirated movies]

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

RodaSaTiNStein wrote:If you love that stuff then you should love this...

[edit: link removed]

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
Yeah....that is DEFINETLY more like it :lol: Thanx :D :D
iluvmumscoats

Post by iluvmumscoats »

I have to say, in my opinion, that satin blouses should be worn predominantly by 'older women' (as well as all us indoor satin abusers lol) To me seeing a matured woman, slim figure, and a satin blouse, maybe even a satin skirt... just WOW! Even as a kid I loved to watch Joanna Lumley shows and that posh woman in Birds of a feather... and a secret crush (not secret anymore lol) Penelope Keith in The good life! :-O Upper class, older women in posh satin, satin blouses and satin skirts... mmm lol Oh wait how can I forget Vikki Michelle in Allo Allo... Now SHE could pull it off! x
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

iluvmumscoats wrote:I have to say, in my opinion, that satin blouses should be worn predominantly by 'older women' (as well as all us indoor satin abusers lol) To me seeing a matured woman, slim figure, and a satin blouse, maybe even a satin skirt... just WOW! Even as a kid I loved to watch Joanna Lumley shows and that posh woman in Birds of a feather... and a secret crush (not secret anymore lol) Penelope Keith in The good life! :-O Upper class, older women in posh satin, satin blouses and satin skirts... mmm lol Oh wait how can I forget Vikki Michelle in Allo Allo... Now SHE could pull it off! x
Yeah....you're right, they look good too :D Personally though, I like to see most adult (18+!!) women with good figures wearing silk & satin blouses and skirts. It just seems to add to their overall sexiness :D
Menialskivvy

Post by Menialskivvy »

Destroy wrote:I associate expensive satin blouses with high class ladies, or ladies who have amazing taste in how to dress. I also associate satin, and women who wear them, as sensual and submissive, who deserve to be dominated by a man. Any secretary in a satin blouse is just begging to be led into the back of a storage room and roughed up, put on her knees or bent over some shelves, and creamed. Just my thoughts on the matter. Sorry we don't see eye to eye.

Btw, welcome to the forum! :mrgreen:
Actually, believe it or not, we do see eye to eye because I also have a strong masochistic cuckold fetish. By this I mean I would love to be sent out by the boss to clean his shoes and his car while he fucks the satin dressed secretary. If he knows I have a satin fetish, and deliberately rubs my nose in the fact that he can enjoy the satin and sex while I am denied it, then so much the better!